Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetripyfungi
Stranger
Loc: BC, Canada
bird seed technique
    #444931 - 11/02/01 03:59 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I'm trying to find out the best way to grow shroomies in a big container. Should I inoculate many jars, and then cut them up and lay them in the jar, or is there a way to cook the bird seed and then innocualte it when it is already in the tray. Thinking about turning spoer syringe into liquid culture in a jar, and then innoculating the tray with the liquid culture for fast growth. Any suggestions? Techniques?
Need your help.
thanks
peace
trip

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDinoMyc
Ipsa scientiapotestas est
Re: bird seed technique [Re: tripyfungi]
    #444985 - 11/02/01 04:45 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

please try the search function and read all the tek's in the find/grow section, 99% of your questions will be answered.
----------------
what experiance do you have? bulk tek's are well specified in TMC and GGMM, which you should purchase as references. Rye to composted dung is a good route, or birdseed to composted dung.. or straw.. etc etc etc.. there are many bulk substrates you may try

--------------------
If I made affront, I apologize.
If I made affirmation, I apologize.
I merely came to listen, came to say.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate