Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: pH Test Strips

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineFungi_x
Original Shroomer
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Michigan Flag
Passing a Drug Test.
    #4447412 - 07/24/05 06:23 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I have a friend that recently started smoking again, even though he is still being piss tested. He has been being piss tested every 2 weeks so a few weeks ago the day he was tested he got all roasted with me. It had been over a year since he smoked before that point and I assured him it would be out of his system if he stayed on a low fat diet and drank plenty of fluids. Well 2 weeks later when the test cam around he passed it with flying colors. Well then just this Wednesday he smoked and has been smoking everyday till today. that's 3 days of smoking. I don't know if the same approach he took the last time is going to save his ass this time.

is there anything he can do besides stop smoking the weed, eat correct, exercise and drink plenty of fluids?

--------------------

HAPPY FUCKING HOLIDAYS!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineUlisSausage7
seattle
Male

Re: Passing a Drug Test. [Re: Fungi_x]
    #4447457 - 07/24/05 06:39 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

well it depends on how much he smokes each time, but if you guys are getting pretty blazed i would tell him to stop and work out/drink lots of water just to be safe

--------------------
Marx said:
good luck with the microscopy 

:whistling:

Invisiblepeeper
Stranger

Loc: Tennessee
Re: Passing a Drug Test. [Re: UlisSausage7]
    #4447993 - 07/24/05 08:57 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

My husband just dealt w/the same situation. He has a fast metabolizism. He's 6'4 and only 160 and still failed the test so probably not. My husband even used a urine cleaner and still failed it. What you friend could do is use someone elses urine to pass it if they don't watch him. If you are creative enough he could still do it even if thy watched him. It is not true that they can tell male and female in urine so don't worry about that. we have tested that ourselves less than 2 months ago.

--------------------

Offlineunearth
Stranger
Re: Passing a Drug Test. [Re: peeper]
    #4448540 - 07/24/05 11:20 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

theres drinks you can buy at like pharmacy stores to clear out your system,easiest way i think.i know people who did that and it works good so look for stuff there.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4448626 - 07/24/05 11:38 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

If he doesn't want to take chances or change his weed habits, then get some synthetic urine. 

Quick Fix is the way to go.  I've heard it works excellant from the people at overgrow and I plan to use it myself pretty soon.  I want to be a productive citizen, but not at the expense of one of my favorite hobbies.  :stoned: 

Good luck.  :heart:

OfflineJon
Re: Passing a Drug Test. [Re: MOTH]
    #4448673 - 07/24/05 11:52 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Yea dude cheat it. I cheated 9months of rehab with the weed, im not too proud of it, but I think I was pretty lucky to get away with it. But it sucked, I had to get piss all the time. I use an opcon-a eye dropper bottle, and push it nose faced down into the middle finger of a rubber glove. I poke a hole at the end of the rubber glove and reinforce the fake pisel with tape. I use airline tubing on the nose of the dropper, I also enlarged the hole of the dropper with a hot nail. Plug the other end of airline tubing with watever you can find, I use the tip of a chopstick. Tie up the other fingers, and fill the glove with pee and tie off the top. Microwave a cup of water and submerge the cheating device into the hot water at a time it would be convenient for his/her program, this is only if your certain rehab checks temperature. I usually tape the piss filled glove to my chest and put the tube in the flyer of my underwear for easy access. If they look at your dick ur fucked but I got through 3 months of a very tight security rehab and 6 months of a not too secure rehab. Good luck.
ps. You can also use heat warmers, but they get too hot sometimes and makes counselors suspicious. Also do not dillute with water, they will check the creatnine level or just look at the all out appearence of the urine, and you may have to test again, my rehab gave me a relapse for dillutes.

Edited by Jon (07/24/05 11:54 PM)

Invisiblepeeper
Stranger

Re: Passing a Drug Test. [Re: Jon]
    #4448757 - 07/25/05 12:24 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Don't rely on the products or herbs to pass a drug test. If you search the web for actual facts on these products you will find that if you pass a test using these it is luck due to the water you have to drink w/ the products. They test ph and gravity in urine and if it is diluted from drinking too much water or adding water to it, you might as well have came up positive or some places make you retest. Don't take the chance use someone elses pee. Use a condom to keep it i if you can. If you don't fill it up it shouldn't bust and you can keep it heated w/your body. They cannot tell age or gender in urine. It should be easy to find some pee some where.:piss:

--------------------

InvisibleMushroom_Mike
AGAPE LOVE

Loc: Australia
Re: Passing a Drug Test. [Re: Jon]
    #4448819 - 07/25/05 12:42 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

tell your friend to drink a significant amount of water and piss often throughout the day up to his piss test. Then on the day of his piss test, tell him to chug a fuckload of water(to the point of his stomach feeling significantly full), then piss that, then chug some more, and piss that out, then tell him to chug a big amount one more time and make sure hes in there to piss that water out for the test. After chug/piss, chug/pissing, he should be pissing clear(water). No thc should be in that piss for such a lightweight smoker. Tell him to piss mid-stream as well to make sure its cleanest(dont know if its a myth, but i always did just incase)

if he is really worried, tell him to get some detox like others have suggested, but i think its a waste of money when u can just chug water that is pretty much free..

--------------------

always remember.... to respect the fungus!:awesomenod::inlove3:

InvisibleMushroom_Mike
AGAPE LOVE

Loc: Australia
Re: Passing a Drug Test. [Re: Mushroom_Mike]
    #4448839 - 07/25/05 12:47 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

if he is being tested for probation they will watch him whip his dick out and piss.  :sad:  and i agree, fuck them products, it's the WATER.

--------------------

always remember.... to respect the fungus!:awesomenod::inlove3:

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: Passing a Drug Test. [Re: Mushroom_Mike]
    #4448964 - 07/25/05 01:20 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

He could smoke every two weeks, a few puffs...but becoming a regular user again and hes sure to fail.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

OfflineaNewPerception
candy eater
Re: Passing a Drug Test. [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4449259 - 07/25/05 02:52 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

i used to be on probation. the way that i did it was to buy Certo at ralphs by the spice section, and mix it with gatorade or some drink and drink it 3 hours before a test. ive even smoked the day before and passed. drink a lot of liquids and take a vitamin B- it produces creatine and makes ur piss neon yello for like maybe 5-6 hours so that it wont be diluted. but that vitamin would have to be taken in the morning. the color is pretty tripy though. like some alien shit

Theres this other thing that i did as well sometimes. Found this method somewhere online. its to buy "AZO Standard" at a local sav-on or drugstore. its for women's urinary tract infections and its a little pill. take 4 30 hours before a test and its supposed to "interfere with some drug tests" (even says so on the box).. rumor is that it wont work for women, but i have tried it before and didnt fail my tests. it makes ur piss like dark orange for a couple hours though. kinda creepy, but it goes away.

Edited by aNewPerception (07/25/05 02:54 AM)

OfflineSkater00
Stranger
Re: Passing a Drug Test. [Re: aNewPerception]
    #4449794 - 07/25/05 10:49 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

By far the best guide for beating drug tests.

http://www.totse.com/en/drugs/legal_issues_of_drug_use/167480.html

Invisiblepeeper
Stranger

Re: Passing a Drug Test. [Re: Skater00]
    #4449863 - 07/25/05 11:27 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

go to marijuana.com. It has alot of info also. People keep saying to drink lots of water but if you read the info here , people will see that some test will fail you if urine is diluted from drinking too much water. You can take b12 to add yellow to urine but it is imposssible to get enough creatinine to fix the gravity and ph. These people are not stupid when it comes to diluted urine. They check for that.

--------------------

OfflineFungi_x
Original Shroomer
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Michigan Flag
Re: Passing a Drug Test. [Re: peeper]
    #4452107 - 07/25/05 08:52 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

this is an instant test, he pees in a cup and a line or something turns colors. it don't get sent to a lab or anything.

--------------------

HAPPY FUCKING HOLIDAYS!

Invisiblepeeper
Stranger

#4452279 - 07/25/05 09:38 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Simple enough then. Just take b12 to add yellow to the urine and drink plenty of water. The stick kind is a joke!

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: pH Test Strips

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience