Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRootedGrowth
Grain Apprentice
 User Gallery
Salvia
    #4445821 - 07/24/05 03:02 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I just recently caught wind about this.

This may not be the best forum to discuss it, but Im seriously considering trying it(as an amateur of course) and I am just looking for some insight regarding it.

I know its legal and all and extremely intense. Being that I AM very ignorant, I would just like to learn some more about it before I do it. I basically would like to know about the potentially damaging side affects.

Any and all input is welcome.

--------------------
Death is a reason to live

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRealnuggetz
Just a friend of the family
Male User Gallery

Loc: SF/NYC biCoastal
Re: Salvia [Re: RootedGrowth]
    #4445866 - 07/24/05 03:16 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

First off, let me emphasise your ignorance for posting such a stupid thread! Do some reasearch pinto bean! Maybe post in a thread that is at least SOMEWHAT related to your topic. But, I will grant you this one piece of information... if you'll review my posts you will find that I recently jumped out of a window after smoking the 20X extract.

--------------------
Nothin left to do but smile smile smile

OfflineRootedGrowth
Grain Apprentice
 User Gallery
Re: Salvia [Re: Realnuggetz]
    #4445879 - 07/24/05 03:27 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Well its good to know my post is stupid to you.

I have been posting here for awhile, and since "salvia" is a substance that produces "similar" affects, I trust the experienced opinions of people on this forum.

I dont need to post this in a different thread.

I know it might be off-topic, but regardless, I trust a certain number of people here to provide me with the info I require. I have read several articles thru google regarding salvia. Still, none of them mean much to me, as I know the extremity of trip experiences just from my own personal experience. I would rather hear specifics from people I know and trust, rather than a report from a random.joe

Im sorry about your fall though, and I will take that as a negative mark toward me actually trying this.

Thx

--------------------
Death is a reason to live

InvisibleThe One
Mr Shroom
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
    #4445905 - 07/24/05 03:51 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

Trade List

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
    #4445995 - 07/24/05 04:44 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I have been posting here for awhile, and since "salvia" is a substance that produces "similar" affects, I trust the experienced opinions of people on this forum.

I dont need to post this in a different thread.

I know it might be off-topic, but regardless, I trust a certain number of people here to provide me with the info I require.

Please stick to posting questions on growing mushrooms in the Mush Cult forum.

That is why you got some flack.

I'll move this thread to the proper forum for you.

tc

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Offlinewillmafingerdo
the noob
Male User Gallery

#4446146 - 07/24/05 07:19 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

salvia isnt for everyone man.. you talking about smoking some leaf or extract?? alot of my friends love to trip on mushrooms.. but out of all of them that tired some 5 & 10x.. im the only one that enjoyed the experince.  it is nothing like mushrooms.. and if anyone has ever eaten a mushroom that has given them a salvia effect plz PM me!! 
the most importent thing i could say is just remember that your under the effects of a very strong mind drug and it will be all over in about 2-5 min.. even though it can seem like a life time!!  AND HAVE A SITTER!!! someone that is experience in mind drugs and you feel very comfortable with, becuse you can do some very stupid things while on salvia.. i remember one time i plowed my way threw my buddies house just so i could see out the window.. just becuase i had to see reality.. its very fun and exciting. the best way i can describe it is to take the most intense trip you ever had from mushrooms and multiply it by 100x and thats salvia..
and smoke it out of a water bong with a tourch lighter, and hold it in as long as you can :smile:

--------------------
:scaryshroom: :shitstorm: :mattz: :bongload: :gethigh: :scaryshroom:

I am not lost.. i am going there looking for it.. and when i get there and find it, i will know what it is..

"The way to stop violence is not to go out and let your head be beaten in but to say, you want to take my life risk yours!"

"are you sure u want to eat all them shrooms??"  "yes i want to hear what my mind has to say..."

remember opions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

Offlineyodabuds
Back for more ....
 User Gallery
Re: Salvia [Re: willmafingerdo]
    #4447024 - 07/24/05 02:17 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah I would have to agree... After much reading bout Salvia I finnally went to a local shop and brought some 14x Salvia.... It was about 1gram worth (maybe 2 I ferget) but all I will say is after bout 1 month of having it I still have half of it left.... VERY INTENSE..... so intense infact it makes me wonder if 'its real' though it is over with rather quickly, I would describe it as a VERY FAST roller coaster ride... its scary as hell a little, but also fun and very inligting.... Try it with caution and have fun... btw this isnt a drug you take for haha's the couple of times I tried it once was for haha's and the other time I was meditating and took it rather serious...Heh Im rambling.....
Yoda

OfflineSilly_Cyben
not-quite-newbie

Loc: USA
    #4447201 - 07/24/05 03:25 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

In my experience a good, strong salvia experience transports me instantly to another place that feels like I've always been there with people around who have always been there (when there is no one around). I often get taken back to places associated with childhood, and in one instance recalled/relived a suppressed memory that therapy and hypnosis had failed to resurrect. Because one reality gets instantly replaced with another without necessarily any memory of the point of origination, the experience can seem quite terrifying if you're very attached to things as they are. This a not a recreational drug. It is a powerful teaching plant that is best approached with respect and a willingness to be shown whatever it shows you. I get a sweet, euphoric, introspective afterglow that lasts a couple of hours I've never seen mentioned in any salvia trip reports.

Offlineixitwistedixi
The TwIsTeD One

Re: Salvia [Re: Silly_Cyben]
    #4447224 - 07/24/05 03:32 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

My personal experience with this plant is an odd one. the higer x extract the better off you would be but.........here its like 40 bucks a gram! Your better off buying an 1/8th of shrooms or a hit of acid. The effects dont last long, making the buzz not worth the cash

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies