Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineprimal440
journeyman
Procedure verification
    #4446922 - 07/24/05 01:51 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

hello i juste finished making spore syringes for the second time, before i get to the point i want to add that in my experience, not being in the best environment (clean) although it reduces the chances of success i think (hope) its still far from complete failure. I worked in a bathroom being sprayed continously with lysoform (99,99% killer) for 3 hours before going in. I had to open the lid and flake off the print, it took me some effort i had a syringe and aluminm foil, then for each syringe (4) had to open everytime the lid. They're now resting in the freezer as well as some rye i soeakd overnight, its gonna be like 12 + 4 hours so this is bad for rye, at least its covered (air exposition), almost all the rye is underwater and the house is cool. If when i get there (its another place) the rye is not sprouting i will proceed to cook up the jars, the last time since i cant get tyvek (i dont live in the us so no post office) i just made 4 holes in the lid, covered it with aluminum and that wrapped with an elastic. Never even put it in an incubator. 4 survived. So the question, how unconvenient are my factors especially about the rye and no tyvek?

thanks

(i know it kinda answers itself but i really need (moral) support as i have to wait some time before being able to go to the place where its all put.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBoringNickName
Stranger
Re: Procedure verification [Re: primal440]
    #4447103 - 07/24/05 02:50 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Dont freeze spores

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale