Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSirAustin
Stranger

A Night to Remember
    #4445288 - 07/24/05 01:54 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Extacy, im not even sure im spelling it right, but what a experience. I took extacy thinking that i would only feel great and like to touch things, little did i know of the deep thinking spiritual side.

It might help to give a little back ground information, i dont do hard drugs, meaning anything besides weed and alcohol (those 2 being well moderated) im pretty cautious with. But me and one of my good friends had done shrooms together and i felt the experience, though it was a severe brain shock in that i could feel it poisoning my brain (this is all imaginative but still there is no doubt it mess's with your brain - and plus, when you do something only on special occasions, it makes it a lot more special) and we had a great time. So when my friends started to experiment with E, i said what the heck, ill try it out. For life's short and why not take a step out on the edge, all the while i remind you that E was solely a pleasure drug.

So we buy 5 pills, i buy 2 so i can pop one pill that night, then 2 nights later do it with my 3 good friends. I wanted my first time to be solo in that i didn't want to have a breakdown in a large group in case i didnt like the drug.

So the clock ticks around eleven and i pop the one E pill, my friend assures me its going to take awhile for it to take affect so we invite 2 girls over and we began to talk and hangout and were having a good time. They stay for about 2 hours but the last hour they where there i kept feeling this funny feeling in my stomach, but i kept repeating to myself, "not now, later, i dont want to act like a gooner around these 2 girls".

The last hour pass's and they leave, im in a great mood, i once again get this funny almost squirmly feeling in the pits of my stomach. Yet instead of mentally closing myself, i open up and try to egg the E on (this sounds silly but its seriously what i started to do mentally). My body starts to shake a little as my pupil's expand. I think, "wow, this feels really good". Little did i know it was just the tip of the iceberg.

With my head punding a little and my pupils quite large, we make way to the upstairs of my house and start to play music on my computer. I played a WHOLE bunch of music that night but i think the first one was a coldplay or modest mouse song. Anyways though, the second the song starts, its like my body takes off into flight of fantasy (sounds kidish but i swear, i was so happy) and my body starts to buzz, kind of like a cell phone when it rings on a hrd surface and the whole thing shakes, thats what it felt like. I could only explain it to my friend by saying, "dude, i think someone is shaving my body" - it felt so good.

EXCERPT - This entire time i was expecting a MJ type buz, being very dense headed and not being able to think properly in that you have such severe case of A.D.D you cant focus on one thing for longer than a minute. Again, i was also expecting it to be purely pleasure, nothing deep thinking. Okay back to the story!!!

So im rocking out to The Arcade Fire, Modest Mouse, Enya, Colplay, The Postal Surface and just about any other type of music i can get my shaky fingers on. After about 30 minutes of this, and i swear ive never listened to music like that. When your high music is awesome, when your on E its unexplainable and magnificient. Grooving to my favorite tracks propelled me into the dark depths of my soul and i started to come out of this on and off depression i had been dealing with for a couple of weeks now (i think it was largely due to smoking to much pot). With a smile on my face, my friend lead me back down stairs to this room with a gigantic sofa in my house, big enough to fit like 4-6 people its quite comfy and with the lights dimmed to that they where only barely lighted, i picked a nice comfortable laying niche and layed down with an abundance of pillows around me. I had put on the best of the beatles album that was portraying their later music (which i find a lot more trippy) on the rooms surround sound and once again, i found myself swimming in the currents of my heart, soul and mind ( i know this sounds out their, but im serious, i've never been that in-tune with my body).

This is when i start seeing small visuals. When i looked up at the lights staring down at me, they began to twirl and circle around the specific light i was focusing on, then when i focused for about a minute, i saw a baby born within this specific light. It wasnt full on visuals, but i saw a glimpse of a baby in a womb, then i waited a few seconds and it was a teenager with his hands raised up in the air shouting, then later it was a man in a wheel chair, and then nothing. And it hit me, i had just witnessed the birth and snuffing out of a life. Weirdly, i felt good about this. It was almost like a reasurance that no matter what happened there was a solid constant in my life, birth and death. That someday i'd have a family that i could love and care for, then i would die, but go on to a place thats a lot better than the one i would leave (heaven). I was deeply encouraged by this and amidst all these revelations the beatles track had played twice already, time was flying. My friend was getting pretty sleepy, him not being on anything i understood, but before he went to sleep he showed me this one thing where you lay on the ground, and someone picks up and raises your hands above your back, then slowly lets them back down. It was so weird, i felt i was falling through the earth then i had to swim back out, half of me knew this was ridiculus, but the other half was dead serious in that when i was kicking my feet (amidst the laughs of my friend) i was in actuality swimming out of the earths core, which is where i had sunk too.

So time passes and my friend fall's asleep. This is when perhaps the most important realization hits me, the reason ive been on and off depressed for so long has been because of marijuana and computer games. I started thinking of how fun the night had been, hanging with the 2 girls to taking E, and then i thought of how many things i had missed out due to the fact that me and my friends were high or i was playing World of Warcraft/Other Computer GAmes by myself. So i run up my stairs as fast as my feet will take me and come to a crashing halt in my computer room with chairs thrown everywhere in my haste. I log onto World of Warcraft and start deleting my characters (a thing im still happy about 2 weeks later and will always be), first my level 60 (about 1 month), then my level 42 (about 1 month), then my level 36 (about 2-3 weeks), then my level 26 (3-4 weeks). Added up thats a lot of my life wasted, a lot of life that i deliberately pissed down a drain. After deleting all these characters, i uninstalled ALL of my computer games and deleted my World of Warcraft Billing Plan even though i had another paid month left. After doing this i ran around the computer room and began to break all the computer game cd's i coudl lay my hands on. My friend had woken up due to the loud (it seemed the louder the music got - the cooler is sounded) music i had been been playing during my Computer Game thrashing and he came in and quickly stopped my cd breaking.

EXCERPT - My friend the next morning said it was one of his happiest moments to walk in and see me breaking all my computer games and finally be down with it all.

With the cd breaking now done, i made a new commitement to put some serious moderation on my pot smoking, in that i dont smoke 2 days in a row and only a few times every 2 weeks. I fell asleep shortly after on the big comfy couch and tuned out to some more beatles.

The best part, was that i woke up in the best mood of my life. The type of mood where you get an A on a test and you raise your hands in the air and you let out a "YESSSSSSSS", or when you find out that special girl likes you, or just whatever that puts you into that awesome care-free nothing could be better mood. I realized that through that night on extacy I had done more growing up then i've done in months, that i had made some of the most serious and best deicisions of my life (to this date - 2 weeks later, I still have no interest to piss away any more of my life on computer games, and also have been high 1/4 the time i had been before).

All in all I would recommend Extacy to everyone, but also i would recommend it only once or twice. I meet a guy who takes E regulary when buying the 5 pills and saw first hand what hard drugs without moderation can do to an individual. Also hard drugs, at least physcadelic (i suck at spelling i know) change an individual, never for the worst, but always for the better. That taken, your body can only change so often, your life has been built on how you are, if you keep changing and continue to make life alterations without any slowdown, allowing the rest of your life to catch up, you'll eventually run off track and run the possibility of screwing up a lot of things.

Extacy opened my eyes and changed a lot of things in my life, all of them good. I hope the same goes for you guys!

PS - Im taking E again tonight with my friend who has never done it, i want to show him how great of a eye opener E can be, but he also brought along a dub. Is marijuana going to take away the philosophical aspect of Extacy and make it only pleasurable to the body sense's, not the mind. Or is marijuana going to catapult you to deeper depths, to the murkiest parts of you and open your eyes all the more? Where doing it in about 30 minutes, so quuick answeres would be greatly appreciated.

I know this has been long, thanks for listening buds and pals of the Shrommery. Life is short, unfortuately so, so go out and live it!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinematchbook
Photographer

Loc: Washington
Re: A Night to Remember [Re: SirAustin]
    #4445656 - 07/24/05 04:01 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for your detailed trip report. I've never tried X before myself, but you almost make me want to try to get my hands on some so that I can experience what you did! It sounds like you had a fantastic time.

In answer to your question about the weed on X, I would recommend smoking some during the comedown. For some people the comedown can end up very depression and you feel like shit. But if you smoke some weed on the comedown it should eliminate that. But smoking it during any time during the X trip should be fine, since many people do.

--------------------

InvisibleNewbie
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Suburbia
Re: A Night to Remember [Re: matchbook]
    #4445694 - 07/24/05 04:15 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I had an experience with pure MDMA, but IMO E is better. MDMA was too subtle, and felt too much like a THC high...anyone agree or do I have some freaky tolerance?

Offlinematchbook
Photographer

Loc: Washington
Re: A Night to Remember [Re: Newbie]
    #4445885 - 07/24/05 05:34 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Maybe you do have a freaky tolerance. Or you could be natural resistant to certain drugs. I've taken a few different drugs, only to notice that I'm extremely resistant to them, even at high doses.

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: A Night to Remember [Re: SirAustin]
    #4446868 - 07/24/05 03:29 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Three days later doing X again? You do know it is not good for you regularly, right? Glad you had a good time, but you don't want to go out and do it too much or often. Three days is really not enough time to even have another great time. You seem to be on a good track, don't let the X take the place of pot though.

Many people don't think X is bad because it makes you feel so good and you seem to be able to figure everything out, but it is not nearly as benign as psychedelics.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: A Night to Remember [Re: mecreateme]
    #4446934 - 07/24/05 03:56 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I'm glad you liked it man. I'm gonna have to recommend you don't do it again three days later. Thats just asking for dissapointment. Not only is it never as good as the first time, but the third day is peak serotonin depletion. Just not a good idea. Give your body a rest. Value the magic of MDMA enough to wait. Waiting is KEY.

--------------------

OfflineSirAustin
Stranger

Re: A Night to Remember [Re: Noviseer]
    #4448124 - 07/24/05 09:33 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for the feed back people, i completely agree on how i shouldnt have taken it 3 days later. Bad idea on my part, last night was the night me and good friend did it (the one i did shrooms with) and we bonded and somehow became even better friends than before, which is amazing considering ive known him since 6th grade.

And o yea, when we smoked the dub last night, it was so weird. I couldnt even feel it going into my throat or anything. I couldnt even feel the MJ buzz, it just seemed to make the E buzz last longer, it was great.

E is such a wonderful but hard drug, waiting is definately the key. We plan to wait about 2-3 weeks before we do it again, and after that we plan to stop for about 9 months (the school year) to give our minds a long break from it.

Edited by SirAustin (07/24/05 09:35 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports