Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineyodabuds
Back for more ....
 User Gallery
First Grow... Think Im stuck
    #4444835 - 07/23/05 09:49 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Greetings all...
I need some help here... I have some b+ brf cakes... I had them in their own tupperware container with perlite and they have been being fanned three times a day, they get bout 12hours indirect light, temps between 75-80... After about 10days+ still no pins! Thsan I had a 8x8 pyrex dish with h/poo that I spawned too with a brf cake... It looks as if its all colonized... so I threw that and the other brf cakes(the ones that were fruiting for 10+ days) and I threw them all into one big rubbermaid container with 2" perlite and water and peroxide... I left the h/poo inside of the pyrex and just threw that in there... here are some pics... Do things seem like Im doing them ok? When should I expect some fruiting?

Please some thoughts, words of wisdom, encouragement would be greatly welcomed:)
Yoda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBoringNickName
Stranger
Re: First Grow... Think Im stuck [Re: yodabuds]
    #4444965 - 07/23/05 10:28 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

stick it in the fridge

OfflineBetaDelta
Stranger
Male
Re: First Grow... Think Im stuck [Re: BoringNickName]
    #4445283 - 07/23/05 11:51 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Ok thoughts, first thought was did you dunk them before you cased with them? That would have helped. Second was did you let it rest after you broke it up, before you made the casing over it? Third, thats a nice setup for a first grow. Simple but effective. But man doing a casing on your first grow, daring! But it's been done! The more you do this the better you'll get and that's just a fact! I mean it looks well colonized, you should get some pins, as for when, probably a day or 2. You're doing good man for your first grow, don't get down on yourself and remember to just relax and what will happen is going to happen, don't mess with it too much!
Take care

Offlineyodabuds
Back for more ....
 User Gallery
Re: First Grow... Think Im stuck [Re: BetaDelta]
    #4445873 - 07/24/05 03:20 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I dunked both brf cakes in the chamber... One I rolled the other I didnt... the h/poo pyrex dish has been colonizing for over a week.... I havent taken it out of the pyre4x dish and its only been in fruiting chamber for less than a day... still to late to case? For casing I got verm/peat moss... than I brought this lime stuff at home depot suppose to keep soils and shit at right ph..... Trying to find some coir.... was thinking of casing the h/poo tough I need some teks.....
YOda

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
Re: First Grow... Think Im stuck [Re: yodabuds]
    #4446019 - 07/24/05 04:58 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

what is your humidity like?

can you post a picture of the outside of your fuiting chamber?

b+ can be a slow strain to fruit.

patience is key in mycology.

tc

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies