Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Salvia, The Doors

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

I'm scurred...
    #4445009 - 07/24/05 12:44 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Alright well.. my friend is actually getting DMT as we speak, and I for sure will have some in a week or so (unless he extracts it wrong and it does nothing, which may happen).
Mainly, I'm pretty nervous :/ I'm sure I'll like it.. but after a medium shroom dose (which I fucking loved) and smoking weed and stuff... i'm not that experienced. To tell the truth I'm pretty scared of seing gnomes and stuff and reliving entire other lives.. ive never tripped that hard before.
I'm not really sure what I'm asking, maybe just for good vibes. How hard is it to get acquainted with the experience? Any words i can tell myself to not have a bad trip, or is it better not to think at all?

More importantly I think, did anyone think the same thoughts as me (same boat) and end up loving it? Maybe it will help knowing there were lots of othe rpeople lik eme..
Thanks  :crazy:

I do have to say though, I love tripping on a medium dose of shrooms, and in the righ tisutaitons, I like weed. the shrooms = one of best times of my life.

*edit* One last thing, would one normally consider a "breakthrough" DMT dose to be enjoyable? Or is it like salvia where a lot of people dont find it enjoyable.

--------------------
"The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room."

Edited by Limelight (07/24/05 12:51 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: I'm scurred... [Re: Limelight]
    #4445109 - 07/24/05 01:08 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I haven't done DMT, but from what I've read DMT is alot better than salvia.

If you're scared about taking it, perhaps you shouldn't for the moment. All you can do is go with the flow... go against it and things might not work out so well. And it doesn't matter whether or not you're experienced with drugs... nothing can prepare you for DMT... it's something different, so I hear.

Once you feel ready to go ahead with it, do it. Throw on some music you love, have a sit down somewhere comfy, get a trusted friend to watch over you... and let those DMT vibes flow.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

Re: I'm scurred... [Re: MeThoD]
    #4445130 - 07/24/05 01:13 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Well, ill be 'scared' or whatever no matter what. I'm just nervous, not scared. thats a bad word choice. I'm nervous of the unexplained which is human nature. but i was like that with shrooms too and that worked out wonderfully.
So, im going at it next week. Ill do it with my friend, meditate maybe before hand..

--------------------
"The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room."

InvisibleHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #4445365 - 07/24/05 02:28 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

If you go into the trip think like that.....  well, ...yeah.....

You've gotta calm down a bit, man  :grin:

--------------------

OfflineJon
    #4445377 - 07/24/05 02:31 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I never tried DMT, but a general thing with hallucinogenics is that you cant really be prepared to comfort yourself in a matter that might make the trip less crazy, its a lesson. Fighting the trip to me is the trip, its the turn you decide to take and you have no choice but to fight it. Fighting it is part of the flow I believe, its a simple reaction and you have no other choice but to let the time pass by persevering watever sort of aggravation or stigmata you experience. Id imagine DMT is more of a discipline and perseverence thing. In case of a bad trip id suggest patience, its hard but if life goes on, so will the trip. Have fun.

Offlinewillmafingerdo
the noob
Male User Gallery

#4446223 - 07/24/05 10:11 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

ive never done DMT, but i would love to.. ive smoked salvia alot, but i think DMT would be more intense from what ive read..but the most important thing is have ppl you trust to watch over you, and just make sure you tell yourself its only a drug and it will be over.. even though it can seem like an eternity.  how is your buddy extracting it.. my friends and i were gonna make some out of reed canarry grass.. but then they smoked salvia and got scared :frown:

--------------------
:scaryshroom: :shitstorm: :mattz: :bongload: :gethigh: :scaryshroom:

I am not lost.. i am going there looking for it.. and when i get there and find it, i will know what it is..

"The way to stop violence is not to go out and let your head be beaten in but to say, you want to take my life risk yours!"

"are you sure u want to eat all them shrooms??"  "yes i want to hear what my mind has to say..."

remember opions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

Re: I'm scurred... [Re: willmafingerdo]
    #4446300 - 07/24/05 11:12 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

im not sure :undecided: ill ask him though. i think hes using bark.

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #4446749 - 07/24/05 02:32 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

You may want to hold off on the DMT for the time being. You seem very unsure of yourself and also unsure if you want to experience that things that DMT brings. Remember, DMT is one of the most powerful psychedelic experiences you can possibly have. You have your entire life to to do it, not like these few recent years are all you have. You also do not seem to have much experience. I, myself would hold back until I had at least like ten shroom trips under my belt. Believe, there is enough in that realm to puzzle and perplex you for the rest of your life. The mushrooms will show you partly what it is like being in these high energy zones that DMT takes you to. Besides, your friend still has to do the extraction correctly. You seem to be looking at the DMT like it is an execution shot. Trying putting some serious thought into the substances you decide to put in yourself to change your brain. DMT is over the top and most people describe it that way. You described a bad trip as "overtop." Please reconsider and continue your entheogenic education with the more user friendly substances before moving onto the cosmic smoke, it does not seem like you are ready at this point. Not trying to sound a parent but trying to save you from mental anguish.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineJon
Re: I'm scurred... [Re: mecreateme]
    #4446777 - 07/24/05 02:50 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Is mental anguish really possible? I have had exeperiences with hallucinogens at times enough to make me believe I was a mongoloid. Not to mention, I hit my head really hard on a high dosed shroom trip, and the waves and the headaches at the same time killed me.but felt great 2 days after.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: I'm scurred... [Re: Jon]
    #4448444 - 07/24/05 10:54 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Very possible, if one opens their mind up too far too soon.
Some of these people are in special living homes since sanitariums are rare or nonexistent these days. Think about how good and high you can feel, well the opposite is true as well you can feel absolute feelings of terror, as high as the high goes, the low can go as well.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineDandylikeCandy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Okla-fuckin'-homa
    #4449249 - 07/25/05 02:49 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

First off, dont be scurred.

Its all up to you and your mind. You are the most important element when you trip.

The first drug i ever tripped was acid. The second DMT.

It was awesome. It was intense. It was extreme. And it was without a doubt one of the best things i could have bought for a first timer.
(ofcourse, this is a personal thing)
It has a short duration (5-meo anyways, that brings up another question, is it 5-meo-DMT?) The people who i "administered" to had different reactions. Three puked and all said "that was the best puke of my fucking life" and they ALL said the EXACT thing which makes me wish i could have atleast experienced it. my boyfriend just rolled on the floor giggling in something strange. His friend ended up punching someone and then not being able to remember a damn thing.
Many couldnt tell me much, just that it was crazy and left it at that.

Just careful with the dosage. Dont be dumb. (not that you are)
have faith in your mind and the doors that await opening.

namaste

--------------------
Dont get mad.

You were just pwned

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

Re: I'm scurred... [Re: DandylikeCandy]
    #4449833 - 07/25/05 11:15 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

What would you consider a dumb dosage?
I heard that pretty much all you can smoke before you have to put the pipe down is a good amount. Is that true?

--------------------

OfflineDandylikeCandy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Okla-fuckin'-homa
    #4449966 - 07/25/05 12:02 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

20 mg is safe for a first time.

See how it goes. I havent done N,n-dmt. and if that wasnt enough you can always redose when you remember how to move :wink:

if you can, hot rail it.:-D

--------------------
Dont get mad.

You were just pwned

InvisibleLetto
Load Universeinto Cannon. Aimat Brain. Fire.
    #4450214 - 07/25/05 01:20 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

There's nothing to worry about if your friend is extracting it and knows what he's doing; maybe some ego death but nothing physically bad for you. There is always some anxiety for me before smoking DMT, and I haven't even broken through. The comeup is very fast and unnerving, but if you find that you're having a bad time on the trip, just remind yourself you will be down in a couple of minutes and remember to let go.

I remember one trip as I was peaking, I told myself I would never smoke DMT again, it was just too uncomfortable and too fast. But then I gathered myself and enjoyed the rest of it. When I was down, I wanted to smoke more. :smile:

I've been considering trying ayahuasca for a prolonged DMT experience. IMO, smoked DMT is way too fast to gain much insight from it. It's like you are launched into the peak of an incredibly intense trip, and then you're down before you know it.

If you just want to breakthrough, then smoke as much as you can before you have to put the pipe down. If you want to experience some sub-breakthrough trips, try ~30-40 mg in a couple of hits. I prefer to smoke it in a bong (without water) instead of a tweeker pipe.

OfflineTheMadcap
Salad Fingers

Loc: Pennsylvannia, USA
    #4453072 - 07/26/05 12:47 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I say you wait. I currently have the ingredients to make up a nice ayahuasca brew but am in no hurry. From what I hear DMT is about as crazy as it gets & you need to be prepared to deal with that. I take shrooms semi-frequently but they still sneak up & bite me quite hard from time to time. My advice to you is to wait until you are ready. If you are just planning on smoking it, considering the duration of the experience, you may be ok with that but that is as far as I would go with it personally. If you're not into it it may be something that turns you off DMT forever or come to be an experience that you really regret.

As high is high, so low is low
And that's the end of it - Roger Keith Barrett <-- i think he said it best.

--------------------
They say it's tourist season...so why can't we shoot them?

Edited by TheMadcap (07/26/05 01:00 AM)

OfflineTheMadcap
Salad Fingers

Loc: Pennsylvannia, USA
Re: I'm scurred... [Re: TheMadcap]
    #4453162 - 07/26/05 12:57 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Just curious, can you smoke a dmt containing plant such as chakruna or does the dmt need to be extracted first?

--------------------
They say it's tourist season...so why can't we shoot them?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Salvia, The Doors

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience