Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineconway
Stranger
First time help plz
    #4443431 - 07/23/05 04:44 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Okay. I just bought about 2 grams of mushrooms (just going by what i was told, i dont know how to measure, or weight how much i got). I was told to eat everything in the bag. Well heres some information about me: Im a big DXM tripper, im not new to Out of body experiences, Closed eye visuals, SLurred speak etc. I plan on taking the 2 grams tonight, alone. I was told not to take these alone but i really dont have anyone i can do it with, i usually do all my drugs alone. Is this a good idea? Im not guessing anything would go wrong on 2 grams. Im planning on taking them, sitting online, listening to music, if anything goes wrong my bed is about 10 feet away. Does anyone think i have anything to worry about? Im not having second thoughts about doing it i just want to make sure my mother (who does not know i do any types of drugs anymore) does not have to take care of me like on some of my Higher dose (1000+mg) trips of dxm have gone. Do i have to worry about this? or will sitting here listening to music, laying watching tv, be enjoyable and most likely go without a hitch? What do you suggest? also, if i dose tonight lets say midnight to 1 am, should i be back to normal tommorow? when i must interact with my family? thanks..

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblepeeper
Stranger

Loc: Tennessee
Re: First time help plz [Re: conway]
    #4443455 - 07/23/05 04:57 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I usually trip 4 grams so I think you would be good. I have taken dxm before and tripped( alooooong time ago) and I think you will be fine. I trip alone alot (people sometimes get on my nerves while tripping) there is someone in the house but in a different area. actually the first time I got visuals I was by myself. If you dose at midnight though you will be up ALL night. Your trip will be for the most part over by morning.It usually takes me an hour to feel alot but it takes an hour and a half sometimes to feel real good. If you want some one to talk to PM me and we'll set up something on aim or something if you want but I think everything sound good for you

--------------------

Offlinedmgc4
psilopirate

Loc: Central FL
Re: First time help plz [Re: conway]
    #4443462 - 07/23/05 04:58 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Well about the time, taking them at midnight or 1 a.m. ,,yea you'll be fine the next day. also, just to let you know, the visuals on mushrooms are much different than dxm, (shrooms arent a dissociative). If you can handle large amounts of dxm fine, you'll handle 2 grams of shrooms with ease. Of course it depends on your tolerance to psilocybin but on average 2 grams should be good. have fun.

Offlineconway
Stranger
Re: First time help plz [Re: dmgc4]
    #4443586 - 07/23/05 05:32 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks Guys for the advice, see, im just worried because, i love to experiment with chemicals, for all sorts of reasons, it just breaks my mothers heart to see me all messed up. She has taken care of me drunk out of my mind, tripping, stoned hardcore, shes just gone through alot i just want to make sure im not going to be screaming, making alot of noise to cause any problems. But thanks for the advice ill enjoy my trip tonight!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience