Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinethremix
Big Spender

Loc: Temple of Boom
I like to play with my jars!!
    #4440854 - 07/23/05 02:00 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I read that the more you play around with your jars. The more Chance of contam. Well I went out and bought a smaller tub to fit in my big one (I put the jars in the small one) so I can pull it out as much I want and look. Also I think it might help keep things warmer in there. Not sure but I think that's a good Idea so that you never even have to touch the cakes. I am certain some one if not every one knows this, but to some one who doesn't it should be help full

--------------------
http://www.gainesvilleps.org/

Dale Carnegie, once said that he never needed to know any thing about any thing because he knew EVERY thing. Any time he didn't know some thing, he asked, he asked his team, his friends, And most important he asked the person that would know the answer.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: I like to play with my jars!! [Re: thremix]
    #4441740 - 07/23/05 06:37 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Its better to just leave your jars alone. THe more exposure to light you give them the higher chance of premature pinning. Everytime you open your incubator you give them temp fluctuations, in my opinion you should just let them be and check on them every few days if they are grain, and every like 5 days for BRF cakes.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

OfflineBenKenobi
Enlightened 1
 User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: I like to play with my jars!! [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #4441789 - 07/23/05 07:25 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

yer i check mine multiple times a day sometimes, i think i need to find soemthing else to keep me occupied, i havent had any probs with doing this yet thou, touch woodlovers.

--------------------
Old Ben

I beleive that my job in mappin the impulse pathways of a single neuron can allow us to open a mecca into the quailitative functions of the human geno...

Please support your local free spore ring by sendin back prints from successful grows, FSRE

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation