Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
My first date with Lucy...
    #4438135 - 07/22/05 01:13 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Well well well i had the chance and took it...  :smirk:

I was at a PsyTrance festival and was chatting to some friends who had done LSD many many many times in tha past ten years or so. They had just bought 10 "hoffman" blotters for 80 Euro. The guy wouldn't sell any less amount than 10.

The people i was with had recently "taste tested" the blotter by having a 1/4 of one each. They exclamed how strong they indeed were and i bought a 1/2 off of them... here goes nothing. He said as they were strong (even to them who were experienced) that a 1/4 was more than enough to start with. I left him to it and a couple of moments later glanced down to see it there in front of me, i take it and pop it on my tongue :tongue::sun:

The guy then looks shocked and says "shit i havn't cut it yet!!"  :confused:

Ah well so there i am with me tongue hanging out mumbling "err should i take it off then?!" He said "erm too late" and long story short i got comfy and waited for the ride to start...  :crazy2: :whoa:

It was dusk the sun was going down and i was with half a dozen or so people surrounded by tents and with the booming sound of the main stage 5 minutes walk away.

I wasn't aware of the time exactly but roughly 30 minutes later i had the first effects... concentration was "wavey" - i would start doing something and get sidetracked by wierd thaughts and drift off. Eyes were dilated very much so now... :ooo:

There was an incredible feeling of "deja vou"... of "im been here before" feelings, it was wierd. Yet i have never met lucy before...  :crazy:

Colours were vibrant, i could see with literally 20/20 vision (i am slightly short sighted) The edges of things were incredibly detailed, shadows were crisp and clear. My peripheral vision was incredible i could stare in front of me and i could make everything out all around me beyond 180+ degrees. My eyes darted to every single slight movement, i was aware of everything, if i was a predator in a field i could catch literally anything... nothing could escape my eyes.  :eek: :nut:

I went for a walk with two close friends, it was rather dark and if i was on my own i would of almost certainly shat myself and probably curled up behind a tree. As i walked my eyes darted to everyone elses that were walking towards me, in a fraction of a second i could analyse them perfectly, i knew them, i could look inside them, their soles almost.

I could tell the people who were on another level psychologically (on a date with Lucy) their eyes would meet mine and it was as though we communicated in an instant. As i walked to the main stage it was intense, the lights the music the people it was almost too much. Intense is the word i'm looking for, like i was looking at the world using my entire brains power, the doors of perception had been literally booted down by a 1/2 blotter of 220 microgram tab.

We went back to the tent and i was awake for the next several hours just thinking about alsorts and admiring the visuals (very much more "chemically" than shrooms in my oppinion, hard to explain...) i could hold my hand in front of me and the veins would grow and turn brown and tree like and then green foliage would sprout. I "played" around with the visuals and made some interesting patterns and even had an instant where several dozen green maggots were all over my tent :wink: crazy stuff!

I had greater vision and hearing all the next day and things were ever so slightly more intense until the following night when i had a good sleep  :thumbup: :weirdeyes:

It was an experience i will never forget and i am glad i did it in the outdoors, i could hear nature, i could see the world through a magnifying glass of perspective. As i said earlier on it could have quite easily have gone pear shaped and i think anyone who was not familar with psychedelic substances would have trouble coping.

LSD deserves utmost respect and it now has mine. I will try it again one day, but i am in no rush. One thing i must say is that it seemed very "clean" - the other experienced trippers exclaimed how clean it indeed was, but clean in a way that other substances can't compare. MDMA is nothing in comparison.

Truley an experience of a lifetime :heart: :sun: :smirk:

If you've read this far i congratulate ya  :wink::thumbup:
Hope it's been informative  :hippie:

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineYenpop
Midnight Toker

Loc: Georgia, US
Re: My first date with Lucy... [Re: mikeyboy]
    #4438151 - 07/22/05 01:18 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Very nice trip report, that sounds like some pretty damn good blotter, and you got to do it at a Psytrance concert, you are a truly lucky bastard

--------------------
"The infinite vibratory levels, the dimensions of interconnectedness are without end. There is nothing independent. All beings and things are residents in your awareness. " Alex Grey

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #4438324 - 07/22/05 01:59 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I wouldn't say MDMA is nothing, LSD is just very powerful.
The feelings of pleasure on acid are just over the top! MDMA is good, too. So is mixing the two!

I am sure you are glad you took the whole half now, you should have bought a whole one, sounds like pretty good acid to me. Glad you enjoyed it!

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Re: My first date with Lucy... [Re: mecreateme]
    #4438478 - 07/22/05 02:26 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I'm very fond of MDMA actually all i meant to make out is that the power of LSD is tremendous.

I actually failed to mention it was a candyflip, i'd had 3 e's and roughly 100mg of MDMA. But the LSD overpowered the MDMA effects quite a lot.

--------------------

OfflineIgnatiusD
Chaotician
Male

#4438795 - 07/22/05 03:38 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Awesome.

--------------------
I am the Master of Mellifluous Laughter.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: My first date with Lucy... [Re: IgnatiusD]
    #4440596 - 07/22/05 10:43 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Mentioning it was a candyflip was very important. That is another drug added into the cocktail, it was part of why you felt so good. A candyflip is a mighty powerful combination, much more than either X or LSD by themselves. A candyflip is also different from a standard date with Lucy. You can attribute all you want to just the L but what you experienced was called synergism between drugs. Mix the right ones and  :3rd_eye: :slider: :zoom: :scrambled:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflinepH_
Voyager
 User Gallery

Loc: New England
Re: My first date with Lucy... [Re: Yenpop]
    #4444575 - 07/23/05 08:14 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Yenpop said:
Very nice trip report, that sounds like some pretty damn good blotter, and you got to do it at a Psytrance concert, you are a truly lucky bastard

he is a lucky bastard, almost too lucky!  :wink: :sun: who was playing at the party? psy is my fav, cant wait to experience it with lucy one of these days  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Invisiblekake
The answer to1984 is 1776.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The 66th harmonic
Re: My first date with Lucy... [Re: pH_]
    #4444628 - 07/23/05 08:35 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

sounds like u had a really nice first time with lucy  :thirdeyeani:

--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Re: My first date with Lucy... [Re: kake]
    #4446988 - 07/24/05 02:07 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Cheers for the replies guys

Yeah it was very enjoyable, LSD really is a special substance!  :sun:

To those that are into PsyTrance you may like to know it was the FullMoon festival in Germany  :smile:

--------------------

OfflineBetaDelta
Stranger
Male
    #4446997 - 07/24/05 02:09 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Yea thats a great trip report. Nice man!
Take care

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds