Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJoeyBond
 User Gallery

salvia extraction
    #4435695 - 07/21/05 11:23 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

ok heres the deal, i have bought 4 ounces of salvia, i have broken thru on the first try, in fact i didnt realize that i did break thru untill afterwards. it was awesome. But heres the problem i spend more time trying to get there than actually enjoying it, so ive been looking for a salvia extraction method, so i can get more into my system quicker rather than hurrying and packing a bowl and trying to relax at the same time, it can be done, but ive suffered burns on my fingers from trying to keep that bowl going. blah! i just wanted to take lets say a ounce or half ounce and just refine it and then take the extract and mix it in with the leafs. thus only having to pack two bowls. my goal........ is to be able to get to see "her" and relax rather than turning my whole focus on packing the next bowl. i hope this post isnt irritating, and oh yeah for those who say salvia is garbage. its all in your head. i wanted to see "her" in hope she could put some insight into some of my problems or to mediate. NOT to get a legal or cheap high, thats where i think most people are getting problems, she keeps those people away! i find that if you focus on her for a few minutes before hand and or think about what you want to see her about, it helps at least for me. thanks!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: salvia extraction [Re: JoeyBond]
    #4435729 - 07/21/05 11:32 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia_extraction4.shtml

Quote:

Warning: Do not attempt to dose with the refined extract or powder, it is far too potent. Just a few tenths of a milligram is too strong for some people.

Be careful if you use this method of extraction.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: salvia extraction [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4435733 - 07/21/05 11:34 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

There are a few other extraction methods at http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia.shtml as well.

OfflineJoeyBond
 User Gallery

Re: salvia extraction [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4435770 - 07/21/05 11:43 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

yeah sorry about that, i dont want you guys to think im not researching anything and asking you to do it for me, i just found that erowid extraction method, theres three of them. its almost scary thinking about denatured alcohol and ovens! geesh. well im off to look for the solvents, im going to go for this method
http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia_extraction3.shtml

the bad thing about this method is it doesnt tell you what exactly you are going to end up with, how many grams, and how strong, excuse my lack of knowledge for chemistry

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: salvia extraction [Re: JoeyBond]
    #4437321 - 07/22/05 10:21 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

figure it this way
if you start with a gram of leaf
you have 2.5mg salvinorin in there if you do a nice extraction.
100 grams (~4 ounces) and you have 250mgs of salvinorin in there to get out more or less.

I could not see your link - this one is local http://tinyurl.com/6o3ex
and is reallly reallly realllly good.

without the naphtha washes you have all the salvinorin stck in a black wax ball.

to do the naphtha washes you have to use your fingers and get that gummy ball into an emulsified state.

a centrifuge could help in a few places to settle out things, like the crumbs to discard after you have collected all the good acetone solution (keep the acetone & toss what settles), and near the end to settle the good salvinorin out of the naphtha more forcibly (keep what settles and toss the naphtha).

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience