Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Lava Lamp

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinelouis_last
Stranger

laserdome
    #4434044 - 07/21/05 05:19 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

ooooooooooooooh lasers........

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: laserdome [Re: louis_last]
    #4434057 - 07/21/05 05:22 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

:oogle:

Gimme.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Invisiblethegatewaydrug
my burning sunwill some dayrise

Loc: wherever i may roam
Re: laserdome [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4434060 - 07/21/05 05:22 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

thats badass:foshizzle:

--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Offlinelowdominion
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: new england
Re: laserdome [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4434072 - 07/21/05 05:25 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

i want one :crazyeyes:

Male

#4434081 - 07/21/05 05:27 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Woah go to laserpod.com...I want one! it could be the best trip toy ever!

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Male

#4434117 - 07/21/05 05:34 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

What is Laserpod?

Laserpod is one of the most innovative lighting products since the lavalamp in the sixties, now an icon of that era. Laserpod is equally as resonant with this modern age and is a classic in the making. It was born out the cultures of music, fashion and art and will likely become an icon of this millennial age.

Ingeniously simple in its principle of operation, the Laserpod actually uses super advanced technology to generate the purest light known to man - a single frequency of energy fundamental to our existence.

It is the patented invention of the innovative UK light artist Chris Levine, whose varied and ground breaking work in light has ranged from light sculptures for the band Massive Attack and some of the most leading edge fashion designers, to an historic hologram portrait of the Queen of England. His work is about the experience of seeing and the living power of light, an ethos that is distilled into Laserpod.

The product uses three electronic lasers and three blue and purple LEDs [light emitting diodes] chosen by the inventor so that the combination of their wavelengths as a background to the red laser gives a super sensory experience. This intense light energy is projected through a crystal and the output of this wondrous device can only be described as awe inspiring. The reviews say it all!

With the diffusers on top of the alloy cylinder, as supplied in the package, the effects are contained and Laserpod becomes a soothing ambient lamp. However, the visual magic starts when the diffusers are removed - the lightforms will radiate and project across an entire room and over great distances.

You can interact with Laserpod by placing on top anything optical. Glass, crystal or clear plastics will produce the most profoundly beautiful effects that will continually evolve in time. For the best Laserpod experience, the device should be activated in complete darkness when the subtler more meditative and organic beams will be seen - these are quite extraordinary and are unique to Laserpod.

Laserpod is portable and can function for up to 8 hours on three Alkaline AA batteries or run directly from the mains on its powerpack.

Photography and video will not do Laserpod justice and nothing can compare to the experience of seeing it perform live.

Welcome - you are now part of the emerging phenomena known as Laserpod, a fusion of science and nature that has an incredibly positive effect on all who experience it.

A revolution has started. Feel light.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Offlinelowdominion
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4434123 - 07/21/05 05:36 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

looks pretty cool for $100

Male

Re: laserdome [Re: lowdominion]
    #4434125 - 07/21/05 05:36 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

SERIOUSLY! Could be the best trip toy ever. My bedroom in my new apt. will have a lofted bed and I was gonna curtain off the bottom to make a cool smoking den. Set that shit up right in the middle of the floor, and get it all smoky with lasers flying around blinding me and my friends woooooo!

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Offlinelowdominion
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4434135 - 07/21/05 05:38 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

:rockon:

OfflineChiefess
ExperiencedToker / AmateurMushroom Hunter

#4434241 - 07/21/05 06:03 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Ingeniously simple in its principle of operation, the Laserpod actually uses super advanced technology to generate the purest light known to man - a single frequency of energy fundamental to our existence.

thats the greatest pick up line ive ever heard

--------------------
Been Tokin'!

Offlinelouis_last
Stranger

Re: laserdome [Re: Chiefess]
    #4437022 - 07/22/05 06:36 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

they are only 59 pounds here in scotland, guess that works out as about 100 dollars though.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Lava Lamp

Community >> The Pub