Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineI2ancid
josh hartnett,movie star actor
 User Gallery

Loc: psycholand
Weilii hunt reveals, well more weilii. Pics
    #4429730 - 07/20/05 06:16 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

nice finds phish, a friend of mine, murmurmaid, went over yonder and procured these. She says a girl pulled up to her and honked then the random girl stuck a huge weilii out the window with a smile as they were leaving, lol.

--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.

The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemurmurmaid
glitteroticjesus
Female User Gallery

Loc: douglasville, ga
Re: Weilii hunt reveals, well more weilii. Pics [Re: I2ancid]
    #4429769 - 07/20/05 06:23 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yeah i got more than this, not much more maybe another dose and a half, those were just the best ones. theyre all somewhat small but hopefully ill find a spot on my own one day and be able to find some monsters.

i LOVE these mushrooms. i should have gotten into this sooner.

Invisibleflowstone
blustering

Loc: precious
    #4429954 - 07/20/05 06:59 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Good stuff :thumbup:

--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

OfflineBetaDelta
Stranger
Male
Re: Weilii hunt reveals, well more weilii. Pics [Re: flowstone]
    #4430225 - 07/20/05 08:04 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Nice Weilii's, it seams like theirs more of them so far then anyone expected...maybe it's just me, too bad their not here
Take care

OfflineDimmy
Josephacetious
 User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
Re: Weilii hunt reveals, well more weilii. Pics [Re: BetaDelta]
    #4430906 - 07/20/05 10:53 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

awsome finds! they're so blue and pretty. keep up the good work.

--------------------
:goose:

Offlinephishhead
down to fragglerock...
 User Gallery

Loc: roswell, georgia
Re: Weilii hunt reveals, well more weilii. Pics [Re: Dimmy]
    #4432691 - 07/21/05 09:48 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I went to the shopping center on tuesday and found about 25 in my new secret patch(wink wink). Doesnt look like anyone has noticed it since it was undisturbed, then i thought id go check out some new areas about 5 miles down the road and found a new patch with some very very nice specimens. I havent really had much time to take pics but i will post some soon, but heres a pic of the biggest baddest weilii i found last year. It was growing under pinestraw completely covered i just love the pic...

--------------------
"Moderation is the key to life..."

InvisibleMasonsChild
Fellow Traveler>^..^<

Loc: Upper Midwest
Re: Weilii hunt reveals, well more weilii. Pics [Re: phishhead]
    #4432793 - 07/21/05 10:13 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Awesome carpet!

--------------------
Truckin' ain't for Sally's

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

Re: Weilii hunt reveals, well more weilii. Pics [Re: MasonsChild]
    #4433422 - 07/21/05 12:48 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

wowsers phish, I wish I had reliable transportation to woodstock or id scope out new spots all day. Scratch that, I wish I LIVED in that general area. Maybe one of these days.

--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.

The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Offlineihaveacow
ilovehumidity

#4433673 - 07/21/05 01:55 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

im going to go check it out after the net good rain/ humidity, im only 10 min

--------------------
im me on aim... bennettbike

i dont smoke, drink, or abuse drugs, but because i trip spiritually twice a year i got a felony!

Offlinechrism
Stranger
Loc: Barrow
    #4433744 - 07/21/05 02:14 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Found these on my way to work this morning. Yummy.

Offlinephishhead
down to fragglerock...
 User Gallery

Re: Weilii hunt reveals, well more weilii. Pics [Re: ihaveacow]
    #4433759 - 07/21/05 02:16 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I did find 2 next to the railroad track apartment complex i showed you too I2ancid but i have never really found all that much there to begin with so 2 is about average. I am going out today to pick so ill post pics this evening sometime...

--------------------

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

#4433814 - 07/21/05 02:26 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Yea my friend murmur just went out and found a good 50 big sized ones at shop center. Damnit what id do to have a car.

--------------------

Offlinephishhead
down to fragglerock...
 User Gallery

#4433821 - 07/21/05 02:28 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Are you serious? She found 50 at the center? I was there day before yesterday hmm... Very interesting, Id like to see the pics

--------------------

Offlinephishhead
down to fragglerock...
 User Gallery

#4433827 - 07/21/05 02:29 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

btw what time of day does she usually go?

--------------------

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

#4433831 - 07/21/05 02:30 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

And by the way what the hell is going on this year? It seems like only a few people have found them and all within the same relative proximity and the few that have, found them in massive amounts.

I was also thinking that weilii are dependant on elevation which is why theyre found at the base of a popular mountain. I bet if a hunter were to trek to the top of that mountain they might be in for a surprise. Elevation also rises the more north central ga you go which is possible why there are so many finds up in canton and such, huge ones too.

--------------------

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

#4433837 - 07/21/05 02:31 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

um she should of arrived around 10am, usually not too late. Shes on her way home right now and shes gonna take pics. I'll upload them

--------------------

Offlinephishhead
down to fragglerock...
 User Gallery

#4433853 - 07/21/05 02:35 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Well ill have to stop by and see if my secret patch is still kickin, maybe she found it lol. I left prolly 20 or 30 there on tuesday so those are the ones she prolly found, see i am so generous lolol

--------------------

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

#4433862 - 07/21/05 02:36 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

thats what I was thinking when she told me. is yours in pine under a tree?

--------------------

Offlinephishhead
down to fragglerock...
 User Gallery

#4433882 - 07/21/05 02:41 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

No but why did she find some in pine straw? I have found some in the pine islands occasionally

--------------------

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

#4433891 - 07/21/05 02:43 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies