Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Pink Floyd, The Doors

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
who is it?
    #4432722 - 07/21/05 11:57 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Who is it who
Who is it who
Who is it who
Who is it
What is it
What is it
What is it
What is it
Oh.....Baby it's you!

Who is it who
Who is it who
Who is it who
Who is it
What is it
What is it
What is it
What is it
Oh...Oh baby it's you!

so, who is it?

(hehe my lame attempt to pull a certain robot out of the wood-work! :wink: )

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: who is it? [Re: Krishna]
    #4432728 - 07/21/05 11:59 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

:grin:  That song is soooo good.  It's on that 2-CD set I'm obsessed with now, The Name of this Band is Talking Heads...they were so good live. Fuuuuck that's my #1 band I wish I could have seen, Pink Floyd in a close #2 and the Doors right behind them at #3.  How's it going Krish? you still off the ganja?

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleTYL3R
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chico
    #4432753 - 07/21/05 12:05 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I love the talking heads.

I've got most of their stuff on cassette :smile:

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Re: who is it? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4432755 - 07/21/05 12:06 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

yes :sad:

i talked to my probation officer yesterday, he keeps toying with me saying that they might end it early, but then told me yesterday "the judge who would decide that is on vacation, so still call me next month and i'll let you know then". so still clear-headed and ganja free, at least until i get to canada in september, or get released from probation next month...

now i'm slowly getting all my shit together to move away from ?rhus - i'll leave here in about a week, stay with some friends in k?benhavn for a couple of days, and then fly back to michigan on the 5th or something like that - hang out with family and old friends for a few weeks, and then keep going westwards to vancouver. i'm actually getting quite excited about starting up with school again - this whole working full-time thing is starting to wear me down!

but, back on topic, Talking Heads 77 is - as you might put it - the tits.

--------------------

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Re: who is it? [Re: TYL3R]
    #4432764 - 07/21/05 12:07 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

TYL3R said:
I love the talking heads.

I've got most of their stuff on cassette :smile:

cassettes? what are those? :grin:

i went to so far as to give all of my CDs away to friends - copied everything to an external harddrive (plus it is all backed up on some servers at my work) - closing in on 175 gbs now! :smile:

--------------------

Male

#4432773 - 07/21/05 12:09 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Sounds liek a lot of hectic stuff in your life.  Right now I just got a new apartment and I'm moving out of my current one and into the new one on August 5th...it's gonna be so weird having a roommate after 2 years of living alone.  But the kid is cool, big pothead, we'll have a huge weed den. We got a really cool place with lots of exposed brickface walls. Brick is coooool.  We played best 4 out of 7 Rock Paper Scissors for who would get the bedroom with the brick wall. We ended up tied at 3 each and then tied 3 more times and then I finally won. Woo!

Anyway, yeah. I love Don't Worry About the Government...I can't imagine waht it was like to pick that up in 77, get to hear Talking Heads for the first time ever...:drooling: must have been so cool.

I can't seem to face up to the facts..

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

#4432794 - 07/21/05 12:13 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

yeah, i saw the pictures of your new place - i'll have to come and crash-bang-boom it up sometime in the near future. it's very absurd for me to think, though, that in just over a month, i'll be some 15,000km away from where i am now. freaking space age destroying any realistic concepts of space and time!

--------------------

Male

#4432798 - 07/21/05 12:15 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

hahaha...yeah you're being uprooted way more than I am. I'm moving like 15 blocks from my current apartment, you're going halfway across the world...Vancouver's a nice spot, I don't think you'll have a problem living there. I doubt it'll be SPECTACULAR but you'll like it. They have a HUMONGOUS park that touches the lake the city is on.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

#4433230 - 07/21/05 02:08 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I just have to add that while I was reading this thread burning down the house began playing, that is all

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Pink Floyd, The Doors

Community >> The Pub