Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineFlashback
Captain Trips

Loc: God's empty chair
A howling wind
    #4427834 - 07/20/05 01:01 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Life and flesh and meat and bone...
Blood and moon and things unknown...
Darkness falls and creatures groan...
Death, disease and lost...alone

--------------------
Now I have become one with the universe, at my will I can command the gods of moon and sun to tear open the matter of the universe and reveal the light of eternity. We shall walk through the crack of time and space and abandon all hope of physical feelings and emotions. We shall be the drifters of time; the wanderers of space and the beings that even the gods shall fear. Our minds will exist, emerging with whatever we wish and controlling whatever we desire.
Fear and emptiness no longer exist. We now live in a world of ecstasy and pleasure, freedom and sublime. We have reached Nirvana.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: A howling wind [Re: Flashback]
    #4427837 - 07/20/05 01:02 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

what inspired this? i like it.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineFlashback
Captain Trips

Loc: God's empty chair
Re: A howling wind [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4427876 - 07/20/05 01:10 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

i was on a 12 hour bus ride and at about 5am and it just popped into my head so I turned on my torch, woke everyone up and wrote it down before I forgot it and went to sleep.
I dont know where the fuck it came from though

--------------------
Now I have become one with the universe, at my will I can command the gods of moon and sun to tear open the matter of the universe and reveal the light of eternity. We shall walk through the crack of time and space and abandon all hope of physical feelings and emotions. We shall be the drifters of time; the wanderers of space and the beings that even the gods shall fear. Our minds will exist, emerging with whatever we wish and controlling whatever we desire.
Fear and emptiness no longer exist. We now live in a world of ecstasy and pleasure, freedom and sublime. We have reached Nirvana.

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: A howling wind [Re: Flashback]
    #4427883 - 07/20/05 01:11 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

haha thats cool.  gotta love that inspiration :smile:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub