Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedivinityinfinity
Hot LittleMuffin

just a few observations......
    #4425798 - 07/20/05 12:02 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

although this is only my second grow, i just wanted to share some of my observations thus far. Its interesting, because my experience so far has been that the less you do, the better things turn out!

for example after my third flush with some Amazonian PF cakes, i left them in the fruiting chamber so i could keep them to spawn to some poo once i got around to ordering it. Not thinking anything would happen a week later. POOF! I open it up to 4 shrooms that sploded their spores everywhere. Another 4 days later, it happens again!

then, i had bought some manure and crumbled some pf cakes onto it just to see what would happen. I planned on putting it in my martha setup but im having some issues with how to make sure the carpet doesnt get wet. So i put that on hold and just kind of shoved it in my closet, no humidity, no heat observation. And lo and behold, shrooms are a growin'

and some pf cakes i just inoculated with Cambodian are almost fully colonized at a week. Instead of doing anything special to them either, fooom, right in the dark closet they went. Seem to be very happy and contam free thus far!

These things seem to be very resilient, to all of you out there that constantly worry if that shit is gonna grow, it probably will, and better than you think! Just give it time!  :grin:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblekrishnamurti
Stranger
Re: just a few observations...... [Re: divinityinfinity]
    #4425841 - 07/20/05 12:14 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

lol im a lil bit worried bout my BRF jars...took a glance at them 5 days after inoculation and didnt see any myc growth :frown:

im gonna do the 'wait a week and look again' ... wish me luck i guess

gj on your accidental mushroom cultivating skills tho :wink:

--------------------
I'll see you down in Guantanamo Bay

Donate spores to FSRC or suffer the consequences!*

Wikipedia

Overgrow has been shut down :sad: check out www.icmag.com if you need MJ info

*consequences may or may not be suffered

Offlinelardnar
Pu Pu Platter
Male

Loc: Behind what appears
Re: just a few observations...... [Re: krishnamurti]
    #4425882 - 07/20/05 12:23 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

krishna, no worries! With my pink buffalo jars it took over a week to see any growth. Unfortunately I never had more than two spots germinate with all those jars ... just takes a lot longer to finish

--------------------
If your soul is sence this life is lost ...

OfflinemyCo_psyCo
a mycologist inthe making
Male User Gallery

Loc: own private hell
Re: just a few observations...... [Re: lardnar]
    #4425904 - 07/20/05 12:34 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

maybe i could have learned a thing or two from leaving them alone... first grow waz a contam hevan..... lol worken on my second now maybe ill just leav em alone....worked for you

--------------------

Invisiblekrishnamurti
Stranger
Re: just a few observations...... [Re: lardnar]
    #4425938 - 07/20/05 12:42 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

thanks lardnar :laugh:

next time i think im gonna fool around with LC... and maybe WBS or grain...  maybe finally get a TIT incubator too...

btw, my strains are EQ and PESA

--------------------
I'll see you down in Guantanamo Bay

Donate spores to FSRC or suffer the consequences!*

Wikipedia

Overgrow has been shut down :sad: check out www.icmag.com if you need MJ info

*consequences may or may not be suffered

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation