Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Grateful Dead

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineYenpop
Midnight Toker

Loc: Georgia, US
Does This Sound Like An Acid Trip?
    #4425233 - 07/19/05 09:53 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

My friend and I are wondering if this "acid" thats going around where I live is real or not, if its not some other chemical, for 2 specific reasons, 1. It almost always takes 2 hours to kick in, 2. My friend and I have been experiencing wierd marijuana highs that include alot of visuals (these highs have only been occuring since we've taken the "acid")My theory is its a very low dose of shitty acid.

I had 1 and 1/2 sugar cubes with this acid in it last night. I didnt start feeling it (I did feel kind of hyper before this) until I smoked 5 bowls with a friend 2 hours and 30 minutes in, we had to stop as the bottom of my jaw went numb and my arm buckled...and I started tripping balls, everything in the room I was in was focusing in and out, and there was a strange orangish glow I always get when I trip. My friend tells me we got to stop now because my eyes were completly dilated.

We go and hang out in his family room and turn on some infected mushroom and just relax for a little while. Then everything was crazy, we had the tv on and the only thing that seemed 'real' to me was the area between me, my friend, and the tv. (I was sitting right next to my friend) He had this wierd blanket that had the cartoon children lined up on it and I started seeing a similar pattern everywhere. I couldnt concentrate on anything but the tv, so we decided to play some halo on his xbox, which wierdly my trip go away shortly and I did amazingly well for the state I was in. I felt like the music we had on was running through me and it was energizing me to play better...something like that...I started to feel the trip come back and decided not to play anymore.

We put on Grateful Dead's Closing of Winterland DVD, which to me was like candy to my senses. I sat down in a chair with the crazy blanket and just tried focusing on the beautiful music, I started to think the tv was jumping up and down and I was trying to follow it (I was moving my head up and down) Then as I was watching everything would focus wayyy to far in on some things and not at all on some people. (i.e I would focus in on Mickey's Cymbals, a little less of the drums and not focus at all on micky. The bands faces all seemed like they werre fake, like they were photoshopped onto the bodies, I tried to follow Jerry's fingers but every sound seemed to be ahead of his movements, and the fingers he was strumming with looked like a big claw.

I couldnt sleep all night I saw patterns etc...I thought I was at the concert when I try to go to sleep...the music never stopped. I saw a bunch of other things that too hard for me to describe through text. My thoughts were rushing but still clear (clear as the could be when I was high, so I couldnt exactly interpet them later.

---DOES THIS SEEM LIKE ACID? :crazy2:

--------------------
"The infinite vibratory levels, the dimensions of interconnectedness are without end. There is nothing independent. All beings and things are residents in your awareness. " Alex Grey

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineJabbawaya

Re: Does This Sound Like An Acid Trip? [Re: Yenpop]
    #4425529 - 07/19/05 11:12 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Perhaps, but you haven't really described any of the physical or psychological effects, just the things you did while on it. Acid rarely takes two hours for effects, although it's not unheard of. Can you describe the physical sensations, your emotional and mental state, and the duration of the trip?

--------------------

Offlinenamaste
RuNnINg OwL
 User Gallery

Loc: Fiddler's Green
    #4427634 - 07/20/05 12:09 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

...the music never stopped

hehe

Was the dose bitter? How many hours did you trip for? Can you describe the blotter?

--------------------

OfflineYenpop
Midnight Toker

Loc: Georgia, US
Re: Does This Sound Like An Acid Trip? [Re: namaste]
    #4430011 - 07/20/05 09:17 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I wish I could describe it better but the weed made the whole thing really cloudy, the only things I remeber/understood are the wierd visualisations, I was actually pretty happy the whole time until my friend passed out and I was just lying on a bed tripping for 4-5 hours. It lasted about...11-12 hours and it was in a sugar cube. I dont think it tasted bitter---what does that mean if it does?

--------------------
"The infinite vibratory levels, the dimensions of interconnectedness are without end. There is nothing independent. All beings and things are residents in your awareness. " Alex Grey

OfflineJabbawaya

#4430530 - 07/20/05 11:27 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

A LOT of chemicals taste bitter. However, LSD is tasteless. I doubt you'd be able to tell with a sugar cube anyway.

--------------------

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: Does This Sound Like An Acid Trip? [Re: Jabbawaya]
    #4432013 - 07/21/05 04:45 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I have a few sheets of condors which I highly suspect to be acid, they also take 2 hours to really kick in. You feel something, a little odd, after 15-30 minutes then you stay in that state till about hour 2 after dropping then you come up quickly to the peak over the next 30 minutes or so..seems like acid though, just weaker. In higher doses you feel it a little more at the 15 minute point, but still the big come up starts in 2 hours. The RC's out seem to take 3-6 hours before they kick in...I'm not sure..but yeah.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

OfflineMr_Psilocin
finding moreactives thanever
 User Gallery

Re: Does This Sound Like An Acid Trip? *DELETED* [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4434244 - 07/21/05 06:05 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by Mr_Psilocin

Reason for deletion: Sorry for being so rude!!!!

--------------------
"I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale, and never tried it again." Bill Clinton

"A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly fifteen hundred pounds of marijuana within about 15 minutes to induce a lethal response... In strict medical terms, marijuana is far safer than many of the foods we commonly consume. For example, eating ten raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death."

DEA Administrative Law Judge Francis L. Young
Opinion and Recommended Ruling, Findings of Fact,

http://www.hempfiles.com/php/quotes.php

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

Re: Does This Sound Like An Acid Trip? [Re: Mr_Psilocin]
    #4434282 - 07/21/05 06:11 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

acid is a chemical that isn't inherently good or bad. if you have problems with using it, that's your problem and not the drug's.

i guess what you don't understand, you see as useless or dangerous.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Does This Sound Like An Acid Trip? [Re: alsey]
    #4434906 - 07/21/05 08:12 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

alsey said:
acid is a chemical that isn't inherently good or bad. if you have problems with using it, that's your problem and not the drug's.

Well said.  :tongue2:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Grateful Dead

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports