Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Bradley Nowell's birthchart analysis!
    #4423299 - 07/19/05 11:36 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Pisces Sun/Sagittarius Moon

Free spirit, daydreamer, visionary, gypsy...these are the terms that describe a Pisces with a Sag Moon, and they were probably labels often slapped on Brad Nowell.

Sagittarius moonchildren are independent and adventurous. They're motivated by the unknown, they wish to explore, and they're often thrill seekers who have to experience things first hand. The Sagittarius Moon also gives a thirst for spirituality and understanding of deep philosophical questions about life and the world. Add to that the Pisces artist who floats through life free and easy, preferably without cares, and you get the profile of Brad Nowell.

Pisces, the zodiac's artist and muscian, is also the sign most vulnerable to drug and alcohol abuse. It may be because the imagination is so strong and the need to journey so great in a Pisces. It may also be an escape from feelings of insecurity and overwhelming sensitivity. Either way, Brad fell prey to drug use that ultimately led to his death.

A Sagittarius moonchild's need for freedom can be his strongest drive. The Sag Moon also gives an unpredictable quality to the personality. A Pisces with a Sag Moon is unlikely to live by others' rules. They pave their own way or float without direction depending on other circucmstances of life. However, like Brad, their artistic abilities are often extraordinary and that's where they find their self expression. Confining personal relationships may have been difficult for him. Sensitive on the outside, with fire buring inside, Brad would have been 37 on 2/22/05.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Bradley Nowell's birthchart analysis! [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4423313 - 07/19/05 11:39 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I heard he died last week!

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Bradley Nowell's birthchart analysis! [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4423337 - 07/19/05 11:44 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

it was sad wasnt it?

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4423368 - 07/19/05 11:51 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

He died from heroin from my town! I've never been so proud.

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4423369 - 07/19/05 11:51 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

And they played their last show here! YAY!

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4423376 - 07/19/05 11:53 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

damned right.

some people are too adavnced for this life.

--------------------

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #4423391 - 07/19/05 11:56 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

what's really sad is in the song Don't Push, where he sings, "People gonna come and try tell me smoking crack cocaine better than sensi/You're pumpin' that shit and I'm sick of it/Tweakin' every weekend we just can't take it" - and then not so much later in his life, was 'pumpin' that shit' himself. :sad:

--------------------

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

Re: Bradley Nowell's birthchart analysis! [Re: Krishna]
    #4423457 - 07/19/05 12:18 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Bradley wasnt bumpin meth he was getting down with the brown.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #4423518 - 07/19/05 12:38 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

:strokebeard:  Could you do mine? My personality is very imaginative/spacey, and I feel like my drug use/abuse was inevitable due to this, I'm curious as to how my chart corresponds with this.

--------------------

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Bradley Nowell's birthchart analysis! [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4423665 - 07/19/05 01:20 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

amazing! this one fits me too, just like cobain's did...

this stuff is so bunk lol

Love is like a train...
Female

#4423859 - 07/19/05 02:15 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
:strokebeard:  Could you do mine? My personality is very imaginative/spacey, and I feel like my drug use/abuse was inevitable due to this, I'm curious as to how my chart corresponds with this.

:)

PM sent

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Bradley Nowell's birthchart analysis! [Re: myndreach]
    #4423864 - 07/19/05 02:16 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

myndreach said:
amazing! this one fits me too, just like cobain's did...

this stuff is so bunk lol

maybe you have perceived yourself as generalized?

im sure your birthchart, interpretted correctly, would be unique to you and only you...

--------------------

InvisibleAliceDee
-L S D-
Male
    #4423943 - 07/19/05 02:38 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

where do you get these birth charts???

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #4423965 - 07/19/05 02:44 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I thought it was in SF.

you're in modesto, liar.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #4424171 - 07/19/05 03:27 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I will check out mine just for the fun of it, just to see what it says about me, even known I am sceptical...that is interesting stuff though...

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #4424243 - 07/19/05 03:58 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Right on, thank you.  :wink:

--------------------

OfflineHawkeye2
Resident TranceAddict

#4426096 - 07/19/05 11:17 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Bradley Nowell is my god. The most amazing musician to ever life.

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Bradley Nowell's birthchart analysis! [Re: afoaf]
    #4426125 - 07/19/05 11:21 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I'm in chico, which is way north of modesto. He bought his heroin here when he played their last show.

http://orion.csuchico.edu/Pages/Vol44issue15/entertainment/e.1.beforestars.html

" Sublime was a regular in Chico from 1994 to 1996, coming through every two or three months, Maximov said.

They played their last show here as well, which was in the park downtown.

"Their live shows were horrible," Maximov recalled. "Sometimes they'd stop halfway through their set because they were too high. It was more like a jam session when they played. The kids loved it."

That last show was over two months before they released their self-titled album, "Sublime," and just hours, from what sources say, before Brad Nowell died of a heroin overdose in a San Francisco hotel room on May 25, 1996."

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom