Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
My Scooter is MISSING!
    #4423025 - 07/19/05 12:41 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

So i get back to kalamazoo after an activist convergence adventure of the bloomington nature, and i look in my parking lot to see my frickin motor scooter missing out of the space.

now there are two options.

my sister may have moved it somewhere...considering i dont have a way to get in touch with her until she gets hone from work...

or some asshole rode out with it, loaded it up in a truck and hauled ass...

either way im kinda pissed off, a little sad...and ultra confused.

if she didnt move it, i guess i gotta call the police. shitty thing, no insurance on the bitch, considering it is hella expensive and not required.

wish me luck in this dillemma....

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: My Scooter is MISSING! [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4423039 - 07/19/05 12:44 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Damn, sounds rough, what kinda scooter was it, not a Vespa was it?
Good luck on finding it! :thumbup: :heart:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC Flag
    #4423042 - 07/19/05 12:44 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Shoulda locked that sumbitch up and layed barbed wire and traps around it. Regardless, I hope things turn out well for you. Even though you're one of THOSE people :wink:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: My Scooter is MISSING! [Re: mecreateme]
    #4423046 - 07/19/05 12:45 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

It was a 2002 Derbi Atlantis. All new skool stylee.

Im pissed cause my mom bought that for me when she was still around. DAMNIT.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #4423055 - 07/19/05 12:46 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

That sucks. My cousin had his motor scooter stolen too. His dad put a reward in the paper and with in a week they found out who had it.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4423060 - 07/19/05 12:47 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

holy shit!!!.....

i'm sorry ......

i'm even more sorry for giggling,it' just kinda sounds funny"that guy stole my scooter!!!!!agrhhhhhh".....

:grin: :heart:

--------------------

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #4423073 - 07/19/05 12:49 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

get in touch with the moped army. they should be able to swarm and destory and find it for you. can probably find some of them at their moped shop (1977 mopeds on n burdick) or at rocket-star.

--------------------

Offlinenookjohn
Nooker
 User Gallery

Loc: Dancin' in the street
Re: My Scooter is MISSING! [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4423106 - 07/19/05 12:54 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Hope it turns up!

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: My Scooter is MISSING! [Re: mantis]
    #4423127 - 07/19/05 12:57 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mantis said:
Shoulda locked that sumbitch up and layed barbed wire and traps around it. Regardless, I hope things turn out well for you. Even though you're one of THOSE people :wink:

one of those people?  :lol:

what exactly do you speak of ole mantis face?

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: My Scooter is MISSING! [Re: barfightlard]
    #4423135 - 07/19/05 12:58 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

bellylard said:
That sucks. My cousin had his motor scooter stolen too. His dad put a reward in the paper and with in a week they found out who had it.

if i post a reward in the paper, can i go back on my word once its found, considering some one stole it is the first place, lol.

they take my scoot scooter and my money too?

--------------------

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC Flag
    #4423136 - 07/19/05 12:58 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

star-gazin', granola eatin' tree-hugger! :wink:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: My Scooter is MISSING! [Re: Krishna]
    #4423139 - 07/19/05 12:59 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Krishna said:
get in touch with the moped army. they should be able to swarm and destory and find it for you. can probably find some of them at their moped shop (1977 mopeds on n burdick) or at rocket-star.

krishna, you rock. :thumbup:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: My Scooter is MISSING! [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4423142 - 07/19/05 01:00 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

CaptainH13 said:
holy shit!!!.....

i'm sorry ......

i'm even more sorry for giggling,it' just kinda sounds funny"that guy stole my scooter!!!!!agrhhhhhh".....

:grin: :heart:

giggle all yah want, lol. hopefully it will turn up.

--------------------

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #4423158 - 07/19/05 01:04 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:
Quote:

Krishna said:

*me bows* thank you, thank you!

hehe, no i just happen to know most of the moped-riding emo kids who wear tight jeans and sulk around kzoo looking for trouble. :wink: one of my friends also rides a moped, and is very good friends with most of the moped army - they got super-pissed at him when after being invited to join them, he refused. nothing better than seeing a bunch of emo-kids all pissy because you won't join their club! :lol:

--------------------

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #4423177 - 07/19/05 01:08 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

ya the person who stole it could actually respond to your reward....I'm not sure how you could get past that. kick in the nuts and run?

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: My Scooter is MISSING! [Re: barfightlard]
    #4423204 - 07/19/05 01:16 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

bellylard said:
ya the person who stole it could actually respond to your reward....I'm not sure how you could get past that. kick in the nuts and run?

thats what i would have to do, no doubt.

i am just hoping my sister moved it. damnit i hope so. but doubtful.

--------------------

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: .
    #4423217 - 07/19/05 01:18 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

that's funny

--------------------
"You might not be aware of this, but there are a lot of dickheads on the Internet." - D. Wong

Love is like a train...
Female

#4423240 - 07/19/05 01:24 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Krishna said:
Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:
Quote:

Krishna said:

*me bows* thank you, thank you!

hehe, no i just happen to know most of the moped-riding emo kids who wear tight jeans and sulk around kzoo looking for trouble. :wink: one of my friends also rides a moped, and is very good friends with most of the moped army - they got super-pissed at him when after being invited to join them, he refused. nothing better than seeing a bunch of emo-kids all pissy because you won't join their club! :lol:

damnit man.  :mad:

--------------------

OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

#4423245 - 07/19/05 01:25 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Can't you phone your sister and ask her?

--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: My Scooter is MISSING! [Re: Gillette]
    #4423257 - 07/19/05 01:27 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

my prayers and hopes are with you..... and if it dosent show up we can find it. i have faith

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> The Pub