Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineFlashback
Captain Trips

Loc: God's empty chair
Psycadelic comic book
    #4422541 - 07/19/05 09:42 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

okay so I finished college a year ago and went travelling around Asia. Ive had the idea to make a comic book about a guy who takes shrooms and his different adventures/journeys whatever in his mind. :mushroom2: I got back a month ago and now Im gonna start the first one. Do you guys have any ideas or imput you can give to put into it?

--------------------
Now I have become one with the universe, at my will I can command the gods of moon and sun to tear open the matter of the universe and reveal the light of eternity. We shall walk through the crack of time and space and abandon all hope of physical feelings and emotions. We shall be the drifters of time; the wanderers of space and the beings that even the gods shall fear. Our minds will exist, emerging with whatever we wish and controlling whatever we desire.
Fear and emptiness no longer exist. We now live in a world of ecstasy and pleasure, freedom and sublime. We have reached Nirvana.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Re: Psycadelic comic book [Re: Flashback]
    #4423134 - 07/19/05 12:58 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Make him/her laugh at fat people stuffing their faces with mcdonalds. And health freaks who die at 43 years old from a heart attack while jogging.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

InvisibleYrtlzmo
Female
. [Re: Flashback]
    #4423220 - 07/19/05 01:19 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/07/13 08:37 AM)

Offlineergot
MydriasicVisionary
Re: Psycadelic comic book [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #4424784 - 07/19/05 08:13 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

This brief thread is packed with hilarity!

--------------------
"Remain a learner, never become a knower." - Osho

Invisiblephalloidin

Re: Psycadelic comic book [Re: ergot]
    #4424864 - 07/19/05 08:38 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

You could do something about how psychedelically minded people have to hide their true identities when they are around ordinary people. I've always felt isolated and alienated from society because I can't really be who I am. If I start talking to people about my experiences with mushrooms or dmt, they'll think I'm crazy. So I disguise myself, I go along with the crowd and pretend I'm just one of them. But deep down I have this secret life and this is my true identity.

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Psycadelic comic book [Re: phalloidin]
    #4427187 - 07/20/05 07:50 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

when he is under the influence he could have high sensitivity towards noticing the cycles and systems people move in.

and when he is in large crowds of people talking, all their voices blended together could cause him to hear synthesized dialogues that reveal some sort of mystery.

tell us about your adventures in Asia

OfflineFlashback
Captain Trips

Loc: God's empty chair
Re: Psycadelic comic book [Re: Grav]
    #4427357 - 07/20/05 10:17 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Damn too much to tell. I travelled to beautiful islands and beaches, huge temples and dirty chinatowns.
I river rafted down a jungle river and rode elephants. I went trecking in the jungle and met hill tribes where we all smoked opium.
I made sweet love to a Swedish goddess. And partied on a tropical island at the full moon party.
I did so much, it was the best experiance of my life...so far

--------------------
Now I have become one with the universe, at my will I can command the gods of moon and sun to tear open the matter of the universe and reveal the light of eternity. We shall walk through the crack of time and space and abandon all hope of physical feelings and emotions. We shall be the drifters of time; the wanderers of space and the beings that even the gods shall fear. Our minds will exist, emerging with whatever we wish and controlling whatever we desire.
Fear and emptiness no longer exist. We now live in a world of ecstasy and pleasure, freedom and sublime. We have reached Nirvana.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media