Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

im just feeling down..or frustrated
    #4422028 - 07/19/05 04:18 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

dammit.  i just need to get this out of my system...don't have really anyone to talk about it with but you guys atm. 

my day was kind of shady.  My step mom just has a gift of making you feel uneasy if shes in the house.  Well, today she exploded on me.  Called me an asshole, said shes going to beat the shit out of me, and told me to fuck off. 

I'm never talked to that way...and I'm a pretty calm person...i just hate yelling.  Well, she looked like she wanted to fight me so I just shut my door and left for work early.  I smoked a cigarette to calm me down before work.  (I don't usually smoke)

bah...there's just no escape from her wrath.  It was all over a stupid mango peal on the floor.  After enduring 1min strait of yelling I just said calm the fuck down (I NEVER talk to any of my parents that way...)  and stormed off.

Work put me in better spirits...i just feel so alone right now.  There's this girl I like at work but she seems to see me like everyone else fucking does.  Someone that's there for a good laugh or 2...then whatever, back to the real friends/guys...man.. I'm just feeling down right now :sad:

sorry for my bitching...not looking for a bunch of sympathy, it just feels good to write about it.

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Edited by Toddo (07/19/05 05:03 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: im just feeling down..or frustrated [Re: Toddo]
    #4422039 - 07/19/05 04:25 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

to be honest man,you can't possibly feel more alone than me,haha....

i've lived alone for over a year(since the feincee and i split)...

my friends have all but disappered...my phone hasn't been used in weeks.....

even at work ,there no one there....

don't know if that will make ya feel better,but your not alone dude....

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
    #4422041 - 07/19/05 04:26 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Fuck that man. You're not some little kid. If your step mom does not respect you for who you are, she deserves no respect in return. That goes for anybody. Don't give anybody respect unless they have earned yours. If the girl at work can't respect you the hell with her too it isn't a priority for you to be somebodies human tampon. Don't get down on yourself about it either. Just some food for thought.

:sun:

:cheers:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: im just feeling down..or frustrated [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4422052 - 07/19/05 04:31 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I'm sure I'm not alone. heh, its fucked up being lonely. Im happy to see that you can see where im coming from.

What sucks is im at the age where i should be partying it up..im just not going to hang around a bunch of people I don't relate with just to have someone to hang out with. I'm not the "lets get FUCKED UP" kind of guy...im more the, smoke a bowl and and have a few beers person. I have yet to find anyone else who smokes and is CHILL. I really hope collage will help me out on meeting different types of people.

--------------------

OfflineDelita
Lover of Zhuge
Male

Loc: Seattle, WA
    #4422068 - 07/19/05 04:39 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Man I can relate to the aloness. I'm a stay at home dad so the only people I see are my gf's kid and my kid. Her kid is like 7 and we do not get along and my daughter just turned 1. Obviously I can't talk to her lol, but me and my gf do not get along well and I've lost touch with all my friends cause she thought they were screwing up our relationship... Which in her defense was probably true. Now I have noone really to talk to except her which doesn't work cause we don't get along and my mom but as much as I like talking with my mom its not the same as a friend. Loneliness sucks alot! So I feel for ya.

Edit: Forgot to say college is good for meeting mature people. Hopefully you'll meet some good friends there and being alone will be a thing of the past.

Edited by Delita (07/19/05 04:40 AM)

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
Re: im just feeling down..or frustrated [Re: Delita]
    #4422075 - 07/19/05 04:41 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Damn man. Sounds like you have gotten yourself into a shitty situation. Theres always ways out.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: im just feeling down..or frustrated [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4422086 - 07/19/05 04:45 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

thanks for your words...they mean alot matt.

I only have my self to blame for the way people see me. Its the same cycle. I love goofing off and having fun. When that's all someone See's, they just treat you like some thing that was set there to watch and smile at, until they get their fill, then through it out. There was a thread on it a while back. Nice guys finish last.

I'm not using that as an exuse or to make people feel sorry for me but I can tell you, being nice and cool with people wont get you SHIT! its what I have done my whole life...and im alone, no girl friend, my closest friend right now is a pretty cool guy that I hang out with every few weeks.

I really don't want to become some depressed quite kid just to get someones attention.

--------------------

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

#4422102 - 07/19/05 04:49 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

like matt said, there's always a way out! don't loose hope. I cant really say anything about what to do in your sitution because i dont have much experience with trying to get along with kids.

Im starting my first semester up so im staying hopeful...hehe

--------------------

OfflineDelita
Lover of Zhuge
Male

Loc: Seattle, WA
    #4422220 - 07/19/05 05:21 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Thats good!! Like I said you'll meet people at college and in no time you may good friends. Yeah I have ways out but the thing is I don't want out I love my daughter and I forgot to mention I have another daughter on the way. I can deal with these things myself. Plus I figure soon here I'll get a part time job for the evenings or my gfs days off and then hopefully I'll meet people and be able to fix my own problems then me and my gf can fix our problems. I'm a firm believer if a problem can be created it can also be fixed. By this time next year I think you'll be less lonely and I'll have my life on track and hopefully also less lonely. Until then though we always have the shroomery people to talk to :smile:

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

#4422231 - 07/19/05 05:24 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

When i said a way out...i ment a way top fix the problems in a good way. Not kill yourself or leave it all behind.

Yes....we alawys have z shroomery pub!

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub