Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Science and Technology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Good Mobile Crackers
    #4421432 - 07/19/05 12:48 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

anybody have good software for reprogramming gps/gprs sim cards?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleBully
CheapShot-SinisterStrike
 User Gallery
Loc: Pennsyltucky, USA
Re: Good Mobile Crackers [Re: nugsarenice]
    #4424284 - 07/19/05 06:10 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

This one seems ok.. Not sure if its a trial though...

http://www.dekart.com/pub/products/SIM%20Manager/current/English/SIMManager.exe

With SIM Manager, you can easily create, edit, and backup phonebook entries using your PC and stop typing in information using the mobile phone's keypad. Manage your PIN codes, transfer data from one SIM to another, backup and export/import all phonebook entries.

Dekart SIM Manager is versatile and smart software that can be found helpful in a variety of circumstances and for a variety of people:

* Individual use - People looking for fast and efficient software that could manage their mobile phone data would find Dekart SIM Manager to be just the right tool for that. Moving the old phonebook onto a new mobile wouldn't be a burden anymore, Dekart SIM Manager saves all that hassle.
* Traveler's helper - Traveling means changing places, but also changing GSM providers, languages, dialing prefixes on your mobile. With the Dekart SIM Manager you can edit your phonebook entries in any language you need, quickly merge several address books in one and copy them on one SIM card, easily replace the old prefixes with the new ones ? saves you some time for sightseeing.
* Corporate use - The import function of Dekart SIM Manager is an ideal tool to organize your business contacts, by importing and exporting the address books of Microsoft Outlook Express, Microsoft Office Outlook, TheBat! and other address books in CSV format.
* GSM operators would find Dekart SIM Manager useful too as it provides such special features as the possibility to view SIM serial number, PIN1 and PIN 2 state, technical data of the phonebook, its memory size and the number of free entries. Dekart SIM Manager is an easy to use and small utility requiring minimum memory to manage a SIM/USIM card phonebook entries. It works with any SIM card using any compatible PC/SC smart card reader to set up, transfer and change user data.

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Re: Good Mobile Crackers [Re: nugsarenice]
    #4436932 - 07/22/05 04:59 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

that looks interesting, I want some software like that for my phone, but first I will have to reprogram the sim card.

so far I found this link www.cell-unlock.com

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Science and Technology