Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

Please help me fellow shroomers... :(
    #4419223 - 07/18/05 02:08 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Ok.. please help me with this, im really feeling frusterated/hateful/that feeling you get when youre claustraphobic. Its like falling into a pit and not getting out, only getting deeper.
Basically... when school ended 3 months ago, my ex broke up wtih me, and i found out since then she cheated on me. thats not what this post is about.
Ive talked to her about that and she feels bad. I hate her now because of that. Well.. after our 2 year relationship, and after the cheating ordeal.. im still recovering and she just went out to find a fuckbuddy over the summer. That really hurts knowing that after 2 years, AND the fact she cheated on me, a week later she goes to find a fuck buddy... Well, the thing that makes this most difficult to elt go is that she was such a ncie person.. i would have bet the life of my fmaily she wouldnt cheat on me. The day before she fucked the other guy, she skipped class just to make me a special dinner. How fucked up is that??
ANyway.. this is what teh psot is about. For the last 2 years, I have been trying to find lsd, and ive been interested in psychadelics. Ive read EVERYTHING on the subject, ive read tons of trip reprots, ive read for hours on erowid about all sorts of drugs, ive read trip tips and ways to make the experience perfect. Well, the most i got a hold of were shrooms, and i did a medium dose of those. That's all my psychadelic experience.
I planned on doing psychadelic drugs with my gf, but she broke up with me before i had my first shroom trip (and obviously since then, i havent done anything else with her).
My ex on the other hand, she doesnt know anything about drugs, she just thinks dmt and shit are "another way to get fucked up".. shes a beer slut, and she ONLY cares about instant gratification. She thinks her little pill addiction on dervocet is some huge thing.. one time she wanted to try salvia after a severe case of depression, and she watned to do it at aparty or something. I was just like what the FUCK are you doing.. you have to prepare this shit, you shouldnt do this now when youre drunk,depressed,and you havent even read a LITTLE bit on the subject.. i mean i agree certain things should be spontaneous, but I dont think this is one.

Now for what makes me crazy i just want to scream... she and her friend are extracting dmt. She called me up just to tell me that, like some showy little gimmick. I was just like... do you even know what dmt is? have you read about it? She has only been drunk, smoked weed, and odne pills, and shes like "oh i know what it does."
Personally, from what ive heard about dmt, i think it will show her a new reality shes never seen.
Then I said "well.. i hope you know what youre getting yourself into" and shes like "oh.. i have experience"
i asked what experience and she said shes going to do lsd before the dmt in a few months. I was just like 'where the fuck did you get lsd???" .. well apparently she got it from her little fuck buddy a week after we broke up.. even worse.

so now... ive been interested int his stuff for years, ive prepared, ive come to the shroomery, ive done everything i can to prepare for an awesome acid trip.. and i cant get it. Then my dumb whore bitch gf who doesnt know anything about it, and thinks lsd/dmt is just another way to get stoned.. she just gets all these drugs handed to her.
This is so infuriating! i cant explain it.. its part jealousy, part anger that she just gets fucking lucky... and part of it is her stupid cockiness...
Please give me advice, im really flustered  :frown:

--------------------
"The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

Re: Please help me fellow shroomers... :( [Re: Limelight]
    #4419250 - 07/18/05 02:12 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

And you have NO idea how bad i want to try this stuff. Im really fucking into drugs/thebrain/dreams. I guess the other part is that even though I have prepared.. she will have done lsd/dmt before me, thus making her more experienced than me. i'm not just trying to be the most experienced.. but after i read all that stuff, and try to make it perfect, and i still come out on the bottom, and she has the actual _experience_ under her belt and i dont, i feel really stupid. it just makes me really depressed

--------------------
"The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room."

Offlinedrtyfrnk
PresidentialCandidate 2008
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #4419265 - 07/18/05 02:14 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Advice?

My advice is to drop her like a bad habit man.  Don't answer her calls, don't even talk to her friends.  If your that angered and jealous, DON'T BE AROUND HER.  Whenever she calls just don't answer the phone.  She just wants to get stoned?  Fine, let her fuck her life up.  I know it's hard to do, I've had to do it too, but you will get over it man.  Trust me.  It'll take time :smile:  I wish there was something else to tell you other than that.  Maybe some other shroomerites have some input.

--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

Re: Please help me fellow shroomers... :( [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #4419273 - 07/18/05 02:16 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I'm really hoping deep down she has the worst most traumatic experience of her life. I dont like wishing bad things on people, but i honestly think that will get her to growup. shes very childish.. it hink if she sees she doesnt know everything, and has the most intense experience of her life on lsd/acid, she will get with it.
Gerrrrrr;lakegja;lekgj *bangs keyboard*

--------------------

OfflineDaytripper420
Bitchin!

Loc: South carolina
    #4419352 - 07/18/05 02:23 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yeah i agree with fmk about just let it go and dont ever talk to her about it. this is kind of cynicle and really mean but take pleasure in the fact th at she has no idea what shes doing and might have the worst time of her life. and be in hell for 12 hours on lsd idk she could end up having a great time there is that chance she wont. youve done the right thing in preparing for trips. it helped me alot for my first shroom trip but ive never done lsd so i cant really give advice on that but just let it go you will find a better girl that is a fucking bitch good luck with it all man! :heart: :thumbup: :mushroom2:

--------------------
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

Offlinedrtyfrnk
PresidentialCandidate 2008
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Please help me fellow shroomers... :( [Re: Daytripper420]
    #4419410 - 07/18/05 02:32 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Daytripper420 said:you will find a better girl that is a fucking bitch good luck with it all man! :heart: :thumbup: :mushroom2:

:rotfl:  I think day means ISN'T a fucking bitch :thumbup:

--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

#4419425 - 07/18/05 02:34 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

drtyfrnk said:
Quote:

Daytripper420 said:you will find a better girl that is a fucking bitch good luck with it all man! :heart: :thumbup: :mushroom2:

:rotfl:  I think day means ISN'T a fucking bitch :thumbup:

hahahah  :tongue2:

Aside from that, I like the shroomery because I get good vibes from here.. even though its online, and thats kindo f stupid, i do. Unlike a lot of drug forums, I like this one because of those vibes.

--------------------

OfflineDaytripper420
Bitchin!

Loc: South carolina
    #4419441 - 07/18/05 02:36 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

lol i saw it right when i posted it but my computer restarted so i tried to change it again and it restarted again damn computer!!

--------------------
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

InvisiblednL
stranger thanstrange

Re: Please help me fellow shroomers... :( [Re: Daytripper420]
    #4419464 - 07/18/05 02:40 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

don't talk to her ... ex's are nothing but a huge mindfuck

lsd will find you

go to a festival if you think you're ready

peace

--------------------

OfflineHalcyon88
Adventurer

Loc: Humboldt
    #4419477 - 07/18/05 02:42 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like a tough situation man. But it also sounds like you've got a good head on your shoulders, so I'm sure things will work out. Hell, maybe you'll learn something really valuable in the process.

From what you've said, I would bet that she has made up a lot of what she's told you. And if she didn't make it up, she probably did it with the intent of hurting you. That's why she went and found a fuck buddy, that's why she made sure you found out about her cheating on you(if it really happened). I doubt she really found acid, and I doubt she is actually going to follow through with the DMT extraction. I agree with Agent Smith up there, you should completely disassociate yourself from her. She is just trying to hurt you. Probably because she is hurting in some way, and wants to lash out.

It important to remember that the only person you can hope to change is yourself. So don't rise to her bait. It's a lot harder than it sounds. Almost anything you DO relating to here is probably the wrong thing. Your best bet is to NOT DO anything about her. Don't call her, don't receive calls form her, don't talk about her with people who talk to her. I don't mean pretend she doesn't exist, that's to close to ignoring the problem(which is bad). You can acknowledge it all and just choose to move on with your life.

Hope this helps
Peace

--------------------
Shpongle...? Yeah.

Life is default. The universe is not hostile.
Reality is relative.
All that we are arises from what we have thought.

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

#4419528 - 07/18/05 02:55 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Limelight said:
And you have NO idea how bad i want to try this stuff. Im really fucking into drugs/thebrain/dreams. I guess the other part is that even though I have prepared.. she will have done lsd/dmt before me, thus making her more experienced than me. i'm not just trying to be the most experienced.. but after i read all that stuff, and try to make it perfect, and i still come out on the bottom, and she has the actual _experience_ under her belt and i dont, i feel really stupid. it just makes me really depressed

Experience is something which helps shape you if it's used in the right context. Having experience doesn't make you any better or worse of a person. Knowledge of how these things work can be just as important as actually using them. Don't see drug use as a badge of honor in a competitive form, but rather something to shape you deeper as a person. LSD/DMT experiences often help people escape those mentalities, I.E. the idea that we "should" be something other than what we are.

And look at it this way - you have two drugs which you still haven't fully explored yet. There is plenty of new, inspirational things to see and do. Give it time and effort, and it's possible to explore those drugs.

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

Invisibleadrug

Re: Please help me fellow shroomers... :( [Re: Twirling]
    #4419643 - 07/18/05 03:24 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

At least you realize that you're jealous that she is doing the things that you want to do. The jealousy is painfully obvious. She does seem to be rubbing it in a bit, although conversely she might just think she's being friendly towards you by talking about common interests... either way, I'd say your best bet is to cut her out of your life and move on, you don't need her to start out your psychedelic journey.

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

Re: Please help me fellow shroomers... :( [Re: adrug]
    #4419652 - 07/18/05 03:26 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Thansk guys, and i agree adrug.

She already offered me half of her lsd and i said no. and im 100% positive she IS extracting dmt/and that she has acid. I have no doubt in my mind. I guess you just have to be in my shoes to know that, despite what ive said so far (you dont know the WHOLE story.. but thats not important. just trust me).

I am hoping lucy will find me sometime when shes ready :frown:

--------------------

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
    #4419918 - 07/18/05 04:44 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i agree with the posts in here... let her go and focus on yourself...

lucy will find you when you are ready... and to be honest i don't think you would have that perfect trip with all the stuff you are going through right now... but i guess you know that yourself, otherwise you might have taken the acid she offered you...

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #4419934 - 07/18/05 04:50 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Just let it flow man.. drop the biotch first.

Lucy will ind33d find you.. all in good time my man. And you will probably be in a better place for it. Forget all about that more experienced ego crap...

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4420067 - 07/18/05 05:25 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Limelight said:
Thansk guys, and i agree adrug.

She already offered me half of her lsd and i said no. and im 100% positive she IS extracting dmt/and that she has acid. I have no doubt in my mind. I guess you just have to be in my shoes to know that, despite what ive said so far (you dont know the WHOLE story.. but thats not important. just trust me).

I am hoping lucy will find me sometime when shes ready :frown:

Lucy has found you. She offered you L.. :sun:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineBloodNOil
Captain Zeep
 User Gallery
Re: Please help me fellow shroomers... :( [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4420116 - 07/18/05 05:36 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I agree. At the risk of sounding harsh, I say youy should stop your
whining and have a good conversation with her. Maybe you two can
still be friends.

Who knows, she might have gotten scared of taking things too
seriously with you. Give her a chance to explain herself.

--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: Please help me fellow shroomers... :( [Re: BloodNOil]
    #4420129 - 07/18/05 05:42 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

it's gonna be funny when she looses her fucking mind.....

she'll be begging you to see her ass in the asylum.....

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4420150 - 07/18/05 05:51 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

BloodNOil said:
I agree.  At the risk of sounding harsh, I say youy should stop your
whining and have a good conversation with her.  Maybe you two can
still be friends.

seriously with you.  Give her a chance to explain herself.

Well said. :thumbup:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

#4420171 - 07/18/05 05:58 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

BloodNOil said:
I agree. At the risk of sounding harsh, I say youy should stop your
whining and have a good conversation with her. Maybe you two can
still be friends.

seriously with you. Give her a chance to explain herself.

A lot more went on during our relationship (which was very serious for 2 years.. it wasnt just a light relationship). i refuse to be her friend after she makes out with my best friend on two occasions, sucks some random dudes dick, cheats on me with some other guy, and after we break up finds a fuck buddy a week later. I pretty much loathe her. And we have had plenty of 'good' conversations, we just dont work together. i cant put up with her crap

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag