Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Hemp, Portable Greenhouse

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineEl_Presidente
Stranger
Loc: Montreal, Canada
Geurilla farming guide
    #4418377 - 07/18/05 11:24 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Take a look at my geurilla farming guide. I started it a couple of days ago if theres any mistakes or anything missing let me know.
http://www.force-g.net/plantsofthegods/?plant=cannabis-sativa&id=1
The scruffy looking bastard at the bottom of the page is me.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Geurilla farming guide [Re: El_Presidente]
    #4418461 - 07/18/05 11:53 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Ever heard of pictures being used in a court of law? also, dog/human hair and dog/human urine will keep many animals away? Also in Canada its best to plant after the full first moon in june.
Did you just use existing soil? Most soil in the forest sucks, get some bone meal and some other soil mixesto add around your plants. Plus when your adding bone meal to your mix add a bunch to a can or any container, and leave it in a tree or somthin, rabits and deer dont like to go near dead animals.

Do you have a plan for watering when their is a dryspell??

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
    #4418770 - 07/18/05 01:53 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

You sure you want your face in those pics?

Side note, i once read a book where it was proposed that one grow cannabis in buckets hoisted into trees with pulleys.

OfflineEl_Presidente
Stranger
Re: Geurilla farming guide [Re: neuro]
    #4446348 - 07/24/05 11:44 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

From what ive gathered pictures can only be used against you in a court of law if your caught in the act, so unless I get arrested growing ganja they remain insufficient evidence. Besides as far as theyre concerned its hemp not cannabis.

OfflineEl_Presidente
Stranger
    #4446356 - 07/24/05 11:46 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I heard about that buckets and trees technique, we were thinking about doing it but we running on a tight budget and cant afford the buckets and pulleys etc.

OfflineEl_Presidente
Stranger
    #4446368 - 07/24/05 11:52 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Yea the soil in this forest is particularly crap, were hoping we tilled the holes enough for the roots to get enough space and as far as foods concerned were on top of it.

Ive never heard of using bonemeal to keep animals away, ill keep that in mind.

"Do you have a plan for watering when their is a dryspell??"
We have a foolproof plan for a dryspell, were there all the time, being there also protects us from thieves, I know if the cops come were fucked but we got nothing to lose but this crop anyway, besides they have bigger fish to fry, theres giant fields in this area getting busted all the time, helicopters and planes flying over us everyday I think the only thing weve got to worry about is being robbed, weve already ran into a problem there was only one guy out there since last week, I was on the phone to him yesterday and he says he left for half the day and he came back and the tent had been turned upside down, no plants have been robbed but the bastards destroyed a rack of clones, we figure theyre gonna wait until its time to harvest then come back to rob us. Obviously theyre watching us seeing as the one day the guy leaves they come. Were setting booby traps all over the place now, theres gonna be some injuries if (more like when) these motherfuckers come back.  :mad2:

Edited by El_Presidente (07/24/05 12:03 PM)

InvisibleAdden
Saprotrophic Specimen
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Amongst the Dunes
    #4446388 - 07/24/05 12:06 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

You can make some pretty sick traps dude, shit-covered pointed sticks so their wounds get crazy infected, use a nail to fire a shotgun shell from a tree branch via tripwire etc.

Fucking A though dude, this could get ugly, and it's just weed. Don't get killed over any of this.

OfflineEl_Presidente
Stranger
    #4446476 - 07/24/05 12:57 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Shit covered sticks would cause alot of damage but we wanna get rid of them on the spot, something that will hurt them enough to turn them around but not kill anybody, if anyone dies or gets injured real bad the place is gonna be crawling with pigs. We were thinking of digging big pits with rocks at the bottom on their trails and disguising them so theyll fall in and worst comes to worst they break a bone or two, just enough to get them outta there. A good one would be to rig a can of mace to a trip wire so they get it in the face, but its a bit too unnatural looking, anybody gets a whack or pepperspray in the face is gonna know the place is booby trapped. This ones a bit evil but were not fuckin around here we might have to hurt these pricks, we hang fishhooks from the trees at face level above where we suspect them to come. I can only imagine how unpleasant it is getting fishhooks stuck in your face. From august on theres gonna have to be at least 4 of us out there all the time and were gonna have to get some protection, ie vicious dogs, knives, maybe a 12 gauge if we can get our hands on one, right now all we have out there is a machete, a couple of axes and a crowbar, that would be enough to scare away alot of people but if these guys are serious they gonna have guns on them.

OfflineEl_Presidente
Stranger
    #4446500 - 07/24/05 01:06 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Im not too worried cuz a few days before they ripped through the tent we found empty beer bottles lying around which suggests theyre not serious cuz any real robbers would have left no trace, they would have waited until harvest time to make their move. Im guessing its just a bunch of teenagers coming around to drink and they noticed an empty tent so decided to fuck around but the fact that they didnt rob any plants the second time makes me suspect theyre gonna wait until harvest time to do it. Obviously theyre watching the place because they wait until theres nobody there and the place is pretty isolated so mostly likely were gonna catch these jokers in the act. If theyre just a bunch of teenagers I doubt well have to hurt them much, just scare the shit out of them so they wont think of coming back or even worse telling the wrong people about it.

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
Re: Geurilla farming guide *DELETED* [Re: El_Presidente]
    #4446775 - 07/24/05 02:49 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by Organic

Reason for deletion: Manual post history removal

--------------------

OfflineIamthewalrus
every evening Idied and everynight I wasreborn
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: Geurilla farming guide [Re: Organic]
    #4446798 - 07/24/05 02:58 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

if I were to guerilla grow I would wear a full fucking body suit lol and plant right inbetween patches of stinging nettles...from a distance they look very similar to weed and they hurt like a bitch if you touch em(I just got a few bites today working up some ground in a greenhouse for my salvage) not as bad as bee sting but bad enough that unless they know for SURE whats in the middle of that patch they ain't going near it...my pops mentioned something to me about it being medicinal...so maybe they sell seeds...I'll have to look into that cause I would definitely surround a patch of weed with em(they get fucking tall too)

OfflineEl_Presidente
Stranger
Re: Geurilla farming guide [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #4468220 - 07/29/05 10:23 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

You were right organic I shoulda abandoned and moved on, those planes that were flying over us every day were in fact looking at us. We heard them talking on the radio they were talking in code they said east instead of west and greenhouse instead of tent, we copped on pretty quickly and the same day we figured it out three police trucks, about 20 pigs with shotguns and a bunch of dogs raided the place, it was like a fuckin hollywood movie, we managed to get the fuck outta there but we lost everything. Well I learned my lesson, if your gonna have a successful grow operation you have to be completely isolated and if you even hear a plane or helicopter flying over the area pack your shit up and get the fuck outta there, the planes were flying over us for weeks and we were too stupid to figure it out.

OfflineEl_Presidente
Stranger
    #4468229 - 07/29/05 10:27 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Thats a brilliant idea putting them in a patch of nettles, we dont get too much nettles around here but ive seen them and been stung by them millions of times, I probably couldnt spot cannabis in veg in between a bunch of nettles and I dont think id wanna get close enough to find out.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #4468791 - 07/29/05 01:51 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

your spot sucks, what your doing is not guerilla growing, and all this talk of shit pointed spears, fish hooks, and guns is gonna attract some attention. dont get chapped by the man.

OfflineEl_Presidente
Stranger
Re: Geurilla farming guide [Re: CptnGarden]
    #4469004 - 07/29/05 02:49 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I know its not geurilla farming I just named the guide geurilla farming because it doesnt say anything about staying there. Next year im gonna do some real geurilla farming, im gonna go out into the middle of nowhere way out in the bush, im gonna scatter about 500 plants all over the place in groups of 5, ideally a place with lots of nettles to disguise them, and ill have to figure out a way to find my plants when the time comes.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Hemp, Portable Greenhouse

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden