Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineI2ancid
josh hartnett,movie star actor
 User Gallery

Loc: psycholand
More Weilii Pics
    #4416759 - 07/17/05 11:45 PM (12 years, 8 days ago)

--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.

The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTrunkspace
Televangelist

Re: More Weilii Pics [Re: I2ancid]
    #4416788 - 07/17/05 11:53 PM (12 years, 8 days ago)

Nice find  :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinestrun9x0ut
some dude
 User Gallery

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Re: More Weilii Pics [Re: Trunkspace]
    #4416823 - 07/18/05 12:03 AM (12 years, 8 days ago)

You lucky bastard. If you don't mind me asking, what city/county & are these from a lawn/golf course/other? Just want to be as prepared as possible before I make that drive north to look for them (these gas prices are killing me). Thanks.

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

Re: More Weilii Pics [Re: strun9x0ut]
    #4416837 - 07/18/05 12:06 AM (12 years, 8 days ago)

woodstock/roswell border. Apparently they are equally if not more abundant up near Canton and alpharetta.

--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.

The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Offlinephishhead
down to fragglerock...
 User Gallery

Loc: roswell, georgia
    #4417141 - 07/18/05 01:13 AM (12 years, 8 days ago)

I2ancid is that the spot i think you are going to? let me know... Also strun9 i wouldnt make a drive up here till fall if you dont have a pre established spot already. They are not abundant all over the place right now.

--------------------
"Moderation is the key to life..."

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

Re: More Weilii Pics [Re: phishhead]
    #4417250 - 07/18/05 01:32 AM (12 years, 8 days ago)

Yea, the shopping center. Last September I coulden't believe what I was seeing there. I could of picked all day long if my paranoia woulden't stop me from staying once I start picking. I can't really stay longer than 10 minutes or I start thinking im being watched as it is a VERY public area and here I am picking stuff out of the ground suspiciously.

That one time when ceoner came down they were all over again, on the sides and in the back neighborhood and the bank across the street and the neighborhood behind the bank.

I sent 4 other people to the same place to check it out after I had my grab and they all came back with finds.

So yea people, dont want to drive too far around unless you know a spot youve already found them at.

I also found a few at the park place you showed me with the big stream, maybe 15.

--------------------

Offlinephishhead
down to fragglerock...
 User Gallery

#4417293 - 07/18/05 01:42 AM (12 years, 8 days ago)

I2ancid please dont send anyomre people to the shopping center... That spot is great and id hate it to get too much traffic and draw attention.

--------------------

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

#4417308 - 07/18/05 01:46 AM (12 years, 8 days ago)

Yea, believe me everytime I tell a person about it, my paranoia heightens. I've always used it as a general spot to bring people to have their first experience but now I think its about max out time to be telling people about it.

--------------------

Offlinephishhead
down to fragglerock...
 User Gallery

#4417347 - 07/18/05 01:58 AM (12 years, 8 days ago)

also please dont take people to the spots i showed you last year. I entrusted them to you to keep them a secret... I want to be able to go to those spots without them being picked clean before i get there

--------------------

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

#4417488 - 07/18/05 02:36 AM (12 years, 8 days ago)

Dont worry man, I've not at all been broadcasting those spots, only the already corrupted shopping center. The one with the stream has been shown to 2 people, the other spots you showed me remain sacred.

--------------------

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

#4417498 - 07/18/05 02:39 AM (12 years, 8 days ago)

to be honest I havent even been to the other spots youve showed me, and the stream one was the first time I ever found them there after that one day.

--------------------

Offlinestrun9x0ut
some dude
 User Gallery

Loc: Atlanta, GA
    #4417503 - 07/18/05 02:41 AM (12 years, 8 days ago)

Think maybe mid-to-late August is a more reasonable time for less experienced hunters to start?

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

Re: More Weilii Pics [Re: strun9x0ut]
    #4417515 - 07/18/05 02:44 AM (12 years, 8 days ago)

early september is probably best, but dont even bother unless its been raining consecutively for a couple days. I recommend going out 3-4 days after heavy rains begin.

--------------------

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

#4417773 - 07/18/05 04:22 AM (12 years, 8 days ago)

Actually now that I think about it I dont see anything wrong with showing people my spot, as great a spot as it is it's completely worthless if its not opening up peoples minds.

I'm leaving ATL yet again to continue my journys within the month anyways and I'm glad there are a few people right now spreading knowledge of the species inspired by my generosity, even if it is from a spot that I discovered.

But don't listen to me, I've probably just ate too many weilii in my time.

--------------------

Offlineceoner
Stranger
    #4417900 - 07/18/05 05:36 AM (12 years, 8 days ago)

I feel blessed having been able to partake in the Weilii...thanks brothers!!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification