Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Grateful Dead, Lava Lamp

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Mushrooms, MDA, .....K
    #4414460 - 07/17/05 01:01 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

this tuesday i plan on dosing 2.5g of mushrooms and then 2-3 hours later dropping a pure MDA pill (one pill lasted 5-7 hours). i wanted to know if i should sniff a bump of K when i start to feel the hippyflip coming on. has anyone had experience with this? how was it? any negative effects? would i be able to walk? i don't know if i will be out of it as like usual on K, or if i will be having the funnest time of my life. i will be on a beach where no one is really around. i have hippyflipped once before with a half pill of, i'm sure it was, meth/mdma/etc. (not a great pill really) and then dosed 1.8g of mushrooms an hour later. this next hippyflip will no doubt kill my other trip.

any comments or suggestions are helpful. thank you.

:mushroom2: :rasta:

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
Re: Mushrooms, MDA, .....K [Re: mushiemountain]
    #4415701 - 07/17/05 06:35 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

i've never heard of an MDA pill that lasts more than a few hours...

i'd say go without the k. you'll have a great time with just the mda and shrooms, and maybe some weed. never too good to add another hard drug to the mix. it could also put you into a bad trip, to me k didnt seem like a positive drug.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

OfflineImpulse101
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: 2 paces west of the "big ...
Re: Mushrooms, MDA, .....K [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4416914 - 07/18/05 12:30 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

whats k?

--------------------
"Take me koalas back jack... take my koalas back, he lives somwhere out on the track mack... so take me koalas back"

"Tie me kangaroo down sport, tie me kangaroon down!"

OfflineDelita
Lover of Zhuge
Male

Loc: Seattle, WA
Re: Mushrooms, MDA, .....K [Re: Impulse101]
    #4417381 - 07/18/05 02:08 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

K is ketamine... A powerful dissociative.

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4417820 - 07/18/05 04:51 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

i only have a second hand experience of a friend; he did a line while on acid and pills (god knows whether they were MDA, MDMA or whatever). he said the k just completely overwhelmed the other drugs for its duration. so it sounds like you'll just k-out for a half hour or so then return to your mushroom+MDA trip.

you gotta get the dosage right though. you don't want that zombified 'nearly-there-but-not-quite' dose if you're on another psychedelic at the time.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

OfflineChiefess
ExperiencedToker / AmateurMushroom Hunter

Re: Mushrooms, MDA, .....K [Re: alsey]
    #4418435 - 07/18/05 11:46 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

yes Ketamine will simply overwhelm all other drugs your taking, i have no personal experience with it but i have heard from alot of people that taking it with any other drug is pointless as it completely replaces it. i suppose you could take it a little after you dose the mushrooms so that right after the K trip ends you start the mushroom trip...

--------------------
Been Tokin'!

OfflineChiefess

Re: Mushrooms, MDA, .....K [Re: Chiefess]
    #4418438 - 07/18/05 11:47 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

no, if you do at least a moderate dosage you will not be able to walk.

--------------------
Been Tokin'!

OfflineAsanteA
light your candle on my love
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here - Right Now
    #4419059 - 07/18/05 03:35 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

:eek: Why on earth would you want to do such a thing?

MDMA + Mushrooms can smite people with awe. If the ketamine (which is a PCP analog) doesnt replace the effect you will be lost beyond recognition, completely on the other side. This may not be pleasant. Exiting a K state into a fullblown trip might not be too happy too.

Use the hippyflip and if its over, do the K.
Personally it would be my summer project (seperate the 3 to 3 sessions on a single drug) and triple the fun and hours, but if you want it on one day, do it after coming down off the flip.

Another thought would be to do first the MDA, then the Mushrooms and then the Ketamine. That way you'll spend a good 10-12 hours high on increasingly intense drug experience. The MDA will mellow the subsequent mushrooms and these provide the insight and openness for the Ketamine.
Beats 6 hours of everything!

My psychedelic motto is: kop vooruit en uren maken!! :evil: (expression of bicycle racers: "head in front and make some hours"!)
I believe in prolonged tripping instead of shorter trips that mix the drugs. Esthetically its like drinking whisky, fine wine and champagne mixed in one glass or spread out through the day. Each has its unique pleasures, but together you just get one plasure, more intensely.

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :redpill:  :bluepill:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI
PSYCHOSIS, SYNCHRONICITIES, SHAMANISM & THE SUPERNATURAL WA&F

From the Outcasts to the Incrowd, from the Clueless to the Helpful, it takes the whole Shroomery to help a n00b

Edited by Asante (07/18/05 03:40 PM)

OfflineSgtBob
 User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms, MDA, .....K [Re: Asante]
    #4421307 - 07/19/05 12:17 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

isnt ketamine a horse/cat tranquilizer?

--------------------
Can the critics still deny that the geometry of matter is directly related to the harmonic interweaving of light itself? There is no substance, in the absolute sense. We live in a reality of un-reality; all is an illusion and the stuff that dreams are made of. Our physical world is nothing more than a resonating ball of light and shade."

"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern."

OfflineJabbawaya

Re: Mushrooms, MDA, .....K [Re: SgtBob]
    #4421409 - 07/19/05 12:43 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Yes. It is also used in humans as an anaesthetic.

--------------------

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: Mushrooms, MDA, .....K [Re: Jabbawaya]
    #4421908 - 07/19/05 03:20 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

alright. i plan on dosing the 2.5g of mushrooms at 12 30 pm and then dosing the MDA at 1 30 pm. then i guess i will just save that line until im coming down from the hippyflip. i hope im in for an adventure. last time i only dosed 1.5g of mushrooms and half of a shitty pill and it was still pretty intense.

--------------------
----------primussucks

OfflineChiefess

#4423890 - 07/19/05 04:25 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

you should be tripping right now if you started at the time you said. :thumbup:
give us a report!

--------------------
Been Tokin'!

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: Mushrooms, MDA, .....K [Re: Chiefess]
    #4426791 - 07/20/05 04:26 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

i had the worst trip ever. everything turned to hell....

--------------------
----------primussucks

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #4426814 - 07/20/05 04:33 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

people told u not to take the K my man....

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: Mushrooms, MDA, .....K [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #4427911 - 07/20/05 01:16 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

never even took the K. i'll write a report up later when i have more time. lets just say for now i went crazy.

--------------------
----------primussucks

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
    #4429405 - 07/20/05 06:56 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

at 12 30 i finished eating the 2.5g of mushrooms and my friend who i was with finished his 15 min earlier and was already tripping hard, off a half 8th. at around 12 50 we met up with 6 other friends (5 were tripping). we all went back into the orange groves near our houses, where there is plenty of scenery to look at and places to venture back in there. i was hesitant of tripping back there because i believe we're not allowed back there.

anyways at around 1 i start to feel like complete shit and my vision is getting more weird. everyone else is feeling like shit too and i decide it would be good to start playing some grateful dead. my vision starts swirling and i begin to feel happy. at around 1 30 i decided to go for the hippyflip, but i only popped half the pill because the 2.5g was hitting me pretty hard. im starting to feel really good and tripping pretty hard while listening to the dead and sitting by the a river and a bunch of trees. it all looked amazing.

then at around 2 a helicopter flies over us, pretty low to the ground, and looks like it's for us. the mushrooms made my mind start thinking bad thoughts and it quickly turned into a nightmare where i grabbed all of my shit and started running. as i was running trying to get the hell out of the orange groves, i started to feel the pill. my vision was becoming fucked and as i was running everything around me seemed to leave tracers.

i had 13 pills and 8 grams of weed to worry about, so that's mainly why i started to go crazy. i got out of the orange groves and into these apartments that are right next to the groves. i started to go crazy walking around apartments like a mad man thinking that my life is ruined and i'm going to be rolled with all these pills and weed. i ditch one of my half eaten pills and throw everything else in a dumpster next to my car. i didn't even think to put the drugs in my car and hide them. for some reason i thought they would just go in my car and search through everything.

i make the sober one there drive me to a friends house nearby and as soon as i walk into his room its completely dark with blue lights going all around his room and he has a crazy lava lamp going. i couldn't even see straight and almost collapsed from the intensity. i got out of his room into a lighter room and the whole living room began forming patterns everywhere as i was still going crazy. everywhere i looked for the next few hours was either morphing, moving, swirling, glowing, or just doing crazy things. my whole vision was basically a circus.

i wanted to be sober and everything to end. i started to calm down a bit at around 4 and went up to a nearby park to relax. i've never seen that side of myself. i was a paranoid delusional freak. it turns out the helicopter had nothing to do with us and no cops ever came. i was going crazy over NOTHING. that one helicopter turned the whole trip upside down. i went through hell.

later on at around 6 after realizing i was going crazy over nothing. my friend and i popped another pill and went to end the night with Willy Wonka.

the visuals from this hippyflip were beyond belief. i've never had so many things going on at once. i would love to do it again (same doses), but in a different environment. i was in heaven, and then visited hell during this trip. MDA and mushrooms are very fucking intense.

--------------------
----------primussucks

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
    #4434600 - 07/21/05 07:12 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

i'm stillllllll pissed off i went paranoid and crazy over nothing. :mad2: :enraged:

--------------------
----------primussucks

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Grateful Dead, Lava Lamp

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience