Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: Question. [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #4423620 - 07/19/05 01:09 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I have used harmaline extracted from Banisteriopsis Caapi alone and in combination with Psychotria Viridis, so I am well versed in the MAOI effects of harmaline. The one time I used Banisteriopsis alone I became nauseated like one does after Ayahuasca ingestion...but there were no pictures. I take it that Passiflora is much gentler or weaker? I am not a cannabis user so I may give it a try. They seem like beautiful flowers to grow in any case. I have noted in my experimentation that harmaline is a short term MAOI, so beer, cheese, wine, and other tryptamine containing foods can be consumed safely within 2 hours of it's ingeastion. I have heard of combining it with mescaline, but that sounds slightly over the top.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: Question. [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4423678 - 07/19/05 01:22 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I was sure that you had some intimate experience with stronger Harmaline, but quite right, this is much much less potent. Go to a health food store like Whole Foods, Bread & Circus, whatever, and buy an oz. Run it through a juice strainer to get powder and discard the tiny sticks. Drop a pinch in a pipe. It will set you back about $1.50!

BTW, let me ask you about something. A former Shroomerite 'friend' left me a bag of Virola Peruviana [Virola] Bark, Whole, Peru says the label (it also says 'Incense - Not for Consumption'  :smirk:  What DOES one do with this stuff? He may have left off some granular black stuff (unlabelled) along with it. 

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
    #4423710 - 07/19/05 01:33 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

Offlinecrunchytoast
oppositional

Loc: aporia
    #4424486 - 07/19/05 04:53 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

God is irrelevant and worrying about God is useless having no practical value at all. Worry about yourself and God can take care of its self.

i'll worry about whatever i want to  :wink:

besides, i am part of god, just like you are.  how could i worry about one and not the other?

--------------------
"consensus on the nature of equilibrium is usually established by periodic conflict." -henry kissinger

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#4424719 - 07/19/05 05:56 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Virola is used for making the hallucinogenic snuff. You always see the Yanamamo blowing it up each others noses on National Geographic. I have never tried it and I understand the preparation is lengthy involving lye from wood ashes. It contains DMT, and so has an action most likely typical of the indole hallucinogens. The part of the virola bark that is used is the red resin on the inner bark. I would do a large amount of research and talk to someone with personal experience before I would go playing with it too much (I would say you know the drill here). I could never find good info on dosage so I never tried it.
Note: I just saw the link Maia posted...it has some good info. Another excellant source if my mind serves me is "Plants of the Gods" by Richard Evans Shultz.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Edited by Huehuecoyotl (07/19/05 09:11 PM)

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: Question. [Re: crunchytoast]
    #4424722 - 07/19/05 05:57 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Well, then worry until the cows come home.

--------------------

Offlinecrunchytoast
oppositional

Loc: aporia
    #4426201 - 07/19/05 11:42 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i appreciate your concern man
i just didnt think i was hurting myself by talking about god

--------------------
"consensus on the nature of equilibrium is usually established by periodic conflict." -henry kissinger

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: Question. [Re: crunchytoast]
    #4427145 - 07/20/05 04:54 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

My original post saying to not worry about God was figurative speach...not necesarily advice to you...just my opinion....my response to the thread. I was not in any way addressing your beliefs or lack of beliefs in God. Other people's opinions are their own. That opinion was simply mine.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals