Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinellamaman01
Stranger
shrooming in a week
    #4413813 - 07/17/05 03:03 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

hey all, first time posting here.
Well its all planned out that me, my brother, and one of my very good friends are going to be shrooming at his apartment and I was wondering a few things. We plan on taking them as soon as we wake up probably around 9-10 A.M, will taking them in the mourning have a different effect? Also should we just do it at night instead. The first time I tripped i ingested 2 dry grams of an unknown strain but i had one of hell of a trip at night. We have a local aquarium here with a whole range of animals, i really want to go there and be shroomin, any experiences here? were also going to be smoking on about 1 or 2 ounces of bud, would yall reccomend joints, bongs, or pipe?

thanks for all the help and ill come back with more questions tommorow.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTrav
Stranger

Re: shrooming in a week [Re: llamaman01]
    #4413837 - 07/17/05 03:10 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

First of all, welcome! :laugh:

I've only tripped in the morning once, and it was one of the most memorable trips I've had.  A friend and I woke up, packed a few things, and drank down a shroom tea.  We then walked to a pretty deserted park near a river and enjoyed the day.  Your mind is fully rested so I think it is a lot better.  As for the smoking, I'd roll some joints before hand and blaze those while tripping.  If you run out of joints, move onto a pipe or bong. 

I've never been to a really public place while tripping (like an aquarium) but I do plan on doing that eventually.  I want to go to either the zoo, or this buttefly pavillion we have here.  If you think you can handle yourself good enough, I say go for the aquarium.  Have fun and be safe!

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Rotation

Loc: That Way
    #4413840 - 07/17/05 03:11 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

what dose are you taking? i wouldnt go to the aquarium if this is only your 2nd time shrooming. and 1-2 ounces for 3 people sounds like a little over kill to me.

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Offlinellamaman01
Stranger
Re: shrooming in a week [Re: lemon_lw]
    #4413880 - 07/17/05 03:31 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

on the 1 to 2 ounce thing, i live in south texas so mainly all we have down here is shwag weed, nothing even close to what some have up north or in other places, i get an ounce of this stuff for 40$ but unfortunantly down here a gram of shrooms is either 15 or 20$. BUt this guy lives in an apartment complex, i remember last time i shroomed all i wanted to do was explore but i had to take care of my brother after we had gone to his friends house at the end of the night. He was drunk, shrooming, took 1 pure mdma xo, and we had smoked hash all day. Is it better to explore during the day or at night?

OfflineBenKenobi
Enlightened 1
 User Gallery

Loc: Europe
    #4414021 - 07/17/05 05:05 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Me and mate went into the public aquairum just after the initial comeon, it was awesome lookin at all the colours and creatures, and when the sharks swim over u....
Highly recommend it, was a bit nervous talkin to the cashier but once in we just stuck to ourselves and tryed to avoid other ppl, although you always think that they are thinkin "look at those two clowns on magic mushrooms.. tut tut..."

Enjoy ya trip.

--------------------
Old Ben

I beleive that my job in mappin the impulse pathways of a single neuron can allow us to open a mecca into the quailitative functions of the human geno...

Please support your local free spore ring by sendin back prints from successful grows, FSRE

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience