Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblebigwill
sporechicks
    #441055 - 10/29/01 06:40 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

it has been 5 weeks and still no grow kit from spore chicks. i am a dumbass and i sent cash thinking i could trust someone. but i guess not. i fear that i have been ripped off. any adivce. i am thinking of taking legal action. they say same day shipping. and if the spores get killed because of all the anthorx shit. i will take legal action. that is false advtisment. they also won't email me. any other people having trouble with the chicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Re: sporechicks [Re: bigwill]
    #441141 - 10/29/01 07:54 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

It'll come...
...just wait!

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
    #441337 - 10/29/01 10:19 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

First off, its your own stupidity thats got you where you are now. If you had done any research into the vendor you would have seen that they have been having trouble filling orders and keeping up for the past few months, yet you still insist on ordering, then complaining when, like everyone else, your order doesn't arrive. Their website hasn't been updated in many, many months, that should have tipped you off as well. Next sending cash isn't the best way to do things. The vendor will most likely not rip you off, but not all postal workers are honest, they are just like everyone else and if a dis-honest employee sees cash, it will end up in their pocket.

Sorry to sound so harsh, but I'm very tired of all this constant bashing on the sporechics. People keep on making orders and expect fast service, even though everyone else is experiencing severe product delays. Bitching here is going to get you little more than flaming (i.e. me), the chics don't often frequent the boards, if they do they don't post much. Take legal action if you feel it apropriate but think about this you ordered a kit designed to grow illegal mushrooms, and you want to sue 'cuz you didn't get it. If you get a judge that is a prick, then you'll probably end up in jail with no money. And odds are you'll get a prick for a judge. And if your spores get killed, its not the chics fault, blame the goddamn terrorists (urban or foriegn), maybe you could sue them.

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Edited by jonnyshaggs420 (10/29/01 10:22 PM)

Invisiblebigwill
Re: sporechicks [Re: jonnyshaggs420]
    #442002 - 10/30/01 02:04 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

hey fucker maybe there site should be taken off one of the links here if they fucking suck. everything i ordered was legal so there for i could take legal action. don't fuck with me asshole.

Offlinepsilocybespawn
ol bastard

Loc: The Heartland Of America
    #442147 - 10/30/01 04:24 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I got your back Johnny... You can take this fucker...
This is the most useless fucking thread I have ever seen at this website. It benefits no-one. If this was the first complaint against the sporechicks, then I could see its validity. But my friend, you are not the only person who has an outstanding order with sporechicks, so what the fuck makes you any more important than everyone else? Johnny is a friend of mine, it is not he who has taken your money, apologize to him. I personally don't understand why anyone would send money, let alone cash, for a "kit" that anyone that knows a fucking thing about cultivation could buy at mother-fucking walmart for pennies. I don't normally take such a tone over such petty things as this, but Johnny is my friend.

"Don't fuck with me asshole"
-Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
    #442156 - 10/30/01 04:29 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Yea, you can take legal action allright.

That kind of reminds me of the people that file police reports for drug deals gone bad and radar detector rip-offs. I mean.... dont expect any help from the cops dude!

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
    #442186 - 10/30/01 05:00 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

If your upset about a link to the site here at the shroomery, you are talking to the wrong man. Thor or 3DSHROOM are the ones you need to be voicing your opinion to. Your right you could take legal action and sue them, but it wouldn't be the brightest of ideas. Oh and I'm not "fucking" with you. I'm just telling you how it is. I'm sure I'm not the only one tired of seeing pages of complaints about the sporechics, on a site that has little to do with them. Hell I see them post maybe once a month. And thats an overstatement. I'm just saying whats on my mind and perhaps on the mind of others aswell. I understand that it sucks to be ripped off, I've been had many many times for insane amounts of money, but I suck it up. Thats what happens when you deal in a fringe area such as this one. People are going to rip you off if your not cautious (over cautious usually). Just do a little research about people you send your money to.

And once again I apologise for being rude. Its frustrating when a respected member (or vendor as the case implies) is slammed so often, and no one is saying anything new. I get the picture. Don't you?

Oh and thanx Psilocybespawn I appreciate that.

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
    #442188 - 10/30/01 05:03 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

The day you totally forget that you ordered from them you will find a package sitting on your doorstep. It takes forever!

Invisiblestrang

Re: sporechicks [Re: durban_poison]
    #442203 - 10/30/01 05:17 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

bigwill you are a loser..i hope all your jars get contamination and you die from exposure to molds... ha,ha.... this really is the most pointless thread that i have read in all my time at the shroomery, i had to post...STRANG.....

Anonymous

#442211 - 10/30/01 05:25 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I understood that sporechicks had gotten their act together according to some recent posts. Frankly, I'm glad bigwill mentioned it again. When sporechicks does in fact get their act together, I'd like to see folks report that too.

Leaf

Offlinepsilocybespawn
ol bastard

Loc: The Heartland Of America
Re: sporechicks [Re: ]
    #442314 - 10/30/01 06:48 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

mentioning is one thing, insulting people is something else...

Anonymous

Re: sporechicks [Re: psilocybespawn]
    #442353 - 10/30/01 07:20 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I think after five weeks he has reason to be upset.

Leaf

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #442361 - 10/30/01 07:26 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

For the last 4 months all of us have been posting about the spore chick everything from not getting orders to getting contaminated orders He has been a member here for longer than that the only one he can be mad at is himself. :laugh:

Anonymous

Re: sporechicks [Re: dimitri211]
    #442372 - 10/30/01 07:32 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Like I said, just as a casual reader of this board, I have seen a post or two indicating that sporechicks had gotten their shit together. I appreciate the guy letting us know his problems.

Leaf

OfflineElvish
enthusiast
    #442533 - 10/30/01 10:08 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

"Hello everybody, my name is Elvish and.... I'm a Sporechicks customer."
"Hi-i-i El-vish"
" I've been waiting for one month five days...I don't know if I can take it anymore. I've done the steps...written the e-mails, pm'd.... the whole nine yards...they DID respond about a week ago....and told me I should recieve my very own 'Foxy Grandma' T-shirt 'at any time'....I blame it on my parents, will someone sponser me??"

Bigwill....just 'private message' them and wait about a month
,literally. I'm guessing they don't have regular acsess to the internet.

>THE MOST DEVINE PURPOSE IN LIFE IS NOT TO HAVE ONE<

OfflineNewbieShroomer

Loc: San Diego California Baby...
    #443295 - 10/31/01 03:32 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Dude, You just got knocked the fuck out!

Lol! When I bought all of my stuff, I researched who I would buy from, what was said publicly about those people and thier businesses, as well as turn around time. When i came here the first time a month ago, one of the first things I read was an apology from the sporechicks about some " disaster " that had befallen them and screwed things up. And even before that, there were NUMEROUS posts/threads to be read about Sporechicks failing to come thru....
Apologizing in the first place is a bad sign. I stayed way away from them. FAR away. I definitely don't want to send money to someone who has problems. In fact, unless I hear some glowing reports about how fast thier turnover is, how great thier products are ect, I will warn against them...

Dude, do your homework before you come whining to everyone about how stupid you are, which is, what you are doing now :)

Anyway, I reccomend Sporeworks and Ralphster to anyone who wants to buy products
and whatnot. Those guys are the bomb baby!

LOL!

:0)

--------------------
If things get any worse, I'll have to ask you to stop helping me.

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
http://www.Mycotopia.net

Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
Re: sporechicks [Re: psilocybespawn]
    #443358 - 10/31/01 04:23 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I saw a post here recently about someone ordering pan. cyan spores from spore chicks and believed they may have been cubs cause of the apperence of there mycelium it would be intresting if sporechicks are just sending out anonymous cub spores under other names.

InvisibleBeetlebum
Stranger
Re: sporechicks [Re: durban_poison]
    #444001 - 10/31/01 10:18 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I'm a venteran back from DD and I've seen them through thick and thin... I thought as well that I was ripped off not too long ago by spore chicks and then about a month and a half later finally recieved my order. I think living in GA may have been my first problem. Many vender won't ship here any more and for that reason I thank spore chicks. Not that I'm condoning a month and a half turn around time but it is food for thought...

We'll see in time if the chicks get going 100% again.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: sporechicks [Re: Beetlebum]
    #444279 - 11/01/01 01:52 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Invisiblebigwill
Re: sporechicks [Re: World Spirit]
    #447582 - 11/05/01 10:26 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

i say we get thor to take there link off the shroomery

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom