Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineI2ancid
josh hartnett,movie star actor
 User Gallery

Loc: psycholand
For the weilii hunters
    #4413292 - 07/17/05 12:37 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I'm trying to conclude whether or not weilii effect only me in this way. Everytime I've done weilii there isen't that happy joyous feeling I get of cubensis, there is a more serious undertone, an urgency to action of spiritual enlightenment and cleansing of karma.

Is it just me or do weilii seem to have a serious no joke tone to them?

--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.

The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSweetLeaf
"33"
 User Gallery

Loc: wa
Re: For the weilii hunters [Re: I2ancid]
    #4413675 - 07/17/05 02:29 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Although I can't speak for weilii experiences, I can attest to the very stark, dreamy, and lucid high I get from cyanescens, opposed to the usually insane/happy feeling one would get from cubes.

This could all have to do with the variations of tryptamine levels found in the different species.

--------------------
Ph.dizzle

Offlinerasjoe2112
Mr. Muscaria
 User Gallery

Loc: Georgia, my love
Re: For the weilii hunters [Re: SweetLeaf]
    #4413684 - 07/17/05 02:33 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

way to go i2ancid

way to go. mad props.

my bermuda has been unpletiful, and I only had luck approx 4 weeks ago locally.
Seems like I may be waiting until fall...

As for the Weilii experience, consider yourself blessed gentlemen.
You are in the right spot at the Perfect time, watch for 2012 and 2037 on the Weilii flight.; Dont they have a bohmemian feel too them?

bsoc

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: For the weilii hunters [Re: rasjoe2112]
    #4413993 - 07/17/05 04:35 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

the same man ,it's comlieatly different.....

--------------------

Offlinemastacheefa
Stranger

Loc: N. Georgia
Re: For the weilii hunters [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4414403 - 07/17/05 12:43 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I think I know what your saying, rancid.  I havent had many experiences with cubes but Ive had many with weilii.  Everytime Ive eaten cubes about 1-2 hours into the trip I always start laughing almost hysterically.  I laugh so hard and so long that I drool all over my chin.  Its an extreme feeling of happiness. 

This has never happened while eating weilii. When eating weilii I usually go on some wild journey in my head.  Where my brain just randomly brings up all these forgotten memories and experiences lost in my memory. 

Ive noticed weilii will make me more unsocial as apposed to cubes which make me very social.  With weilii Ill often stare at nothing for hours at a time.  Its like my body is no longer there and Im living in my mind.  So, judging from past experiences, Id say your probually onto something.  :cool:

Edited by mastacheefa (07/17/05 12:48 PM)

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

Re: For the weilii hunters [Re: mastacheefa]
    #4414418 - 07/17/05 12:48 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Exactly masta, recently, on my biggest dose I think I experienced memories from below the age of 4, it wasent just thinking about a memory it was like reliving it in a third person perspective. It forces you to kind of look at yourself and what brought you to your current state in life.

Cubensis are wildly social and something id even consider doing around strangers, weilii however are much more shamanistic.

--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.

The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Offlinemastacheefa
Stranger

Loc: N. Georgia
    #4414436 - 07/17/05 12:53 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Man, thats the most bizarre, but interesting, feeling when your mind takes you on a trip through your childhood.

OfflineBigBallZMaN
Knowledge Quest

Loc: Washington, USA
Re: For the weilii hunters [Re: mastacheefa]
    #4415970 - 07/17/05 07:39 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

All right. One reason for differences in highs etc between dif types of mushrooms can be explained by the potency, dif chem makeup, such as some have baecystin etc, and some dont. One thing that I see people look way beyond alot of times is the spiritual side to mushrooms. ALL living things have an entity. Every different species has an entity all to its own. Entities are beings, or spirits. Cyanescens come from a different part of the world that say, cubensis, and therefore the entity lives in a much different environment than that of the cubensis. This creates a different "personality" if you will. This causes you to have a different trip. Each different species of mushroom has a different message that it is trying to relay to you, whether it is a very different message (trip) from one to another, or very similar. I could keep going, but I just wanted to throw this out to you guys so your minds can have something new to chew on.

--------------------
Our body is light, we are immortal.
Our body is love, we are eternal.
Eternal..

Omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, without judgment.

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

Re: For the weilii hunters [Re: BigBallZMaN]
    #4416019 - 07/17/05 07:52 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Ballz, what you just said was beyond obvious and not necessary to point out. This post was identifying the relationship between weilii and a more insightful trip through comments of proposed weilii hunters, not questioning the various chemical content fluctuations.

Of course all mushrooms are different, but who's to say just HOW different until people come together with similar experiences enabling a pinpoint examination of what is to be gained from weilii by future potential hunters.

--------------------

OfflineBatman50
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
    #4416593 - 07/17/05 10:59 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Every person I have ever given Weilii has thanked me for the experiance. They do seem to show you what your doing in your life that doesn't seem so obvious when your living it. I see my faults and how I could correct them. I forget the thoughts I had while I was under the infulence. I'm going to lock my self in a room write all my thoughts down and try to fix what I'm doing wrong on my next trip to wonderland.

Offlinetamu
photon rider
Re: For the weilii hunters [Re: Batman50]
    #4417402 - 07/18/05 02:13 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Weilii sounds like a good friend....I was looking through the shroom guide to see what states that it is found in and see that Georgia is the only one it is listed in....that doesn't seem possible. I live in North Carolina...anybody know if it has been found this far north?

T

OfflineDannyKindbuds
Drunkenite
 User Gallery

Loc: Buford GA
Re: For the weilii hunters [Re: tamu]
    #4533717 - 08/14/05 02:17 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

No, not in the Carolina's.

Rancid, Hot48 and I just had our third harvest of weilii this year, 23 of them to be exact. I ate about 12 decent sized mushrooms last night. I believe each individual mushroom is the physical embodiment of some point of enlightenment that may not be reached otherwise. The species is simply a guide to the "type" of enlightenment you will receive. Cubes are a means of showing the true potential that reality, the physical world, has on the soul, through bliss/laughter. Weilii are a means to teach one to truly understand the human mind/spirit. They do this bye taking the unknown, weather it be god, the universe or whatever you hold sacred, and flooding your spirit with an unspeakable understanding of it. To make you understand the soul, and meaning of existence to its true extent, it must bring you to re-live certain experiences. This is because there is something to learn from these experiences that calls for them to be relived. It is to teach you the lack of existence of time in the spiritual universe, helping you to understand the unity that is "all" every man, every thought, every cell.. embodied into one conscious living being call life, existence, god, or the universe. Much like the separate living cells in your body form together to make one living soul.. you.

But the again.. I could be wrong.

--------------------
respect, not just consume

-Dann K. Buds

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

Re: For the weilii hunters [Re: DannyKindbuds]
    #4533727 - 08/14/05 02:21 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Great interpretation of weilii consciousness, Danny.

--------------------

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

#4533737 - 08/14/05 02:25 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

The reliving of memories almost AGAINST your will in the higher doses was a necessary step I needed to undertake to free myself from flashbacks of a situation that occured in St. Thomas USVI.

As sinister as the weilii may feel at times, ultimately the outcome is a better perspective on life. Think of it as a 360 perspective and understanding on strong memories in order to truly see the learning experience and thus let them go.

--------------------

OfflineDannyKindbuds
Drunkenite
 User Gallery

#4535627 - 08/14/05 11:24 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Exactly Rancid. It seems you, much like myself, are what I consider a modern day "Buddha".

BTW, I live in Buford, you should come along with me and a few of my "entheo-mycology" buddies on one of our next hunting "trips".

... PM me if interested

--------------------

-Dann K. Buds

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

Re: For the weilii hunters [Re: DannyKindbuds]
    #4536621 - 08/15/05 03:17 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

oops

--------------------

Edited by I2ancid (08/15/05 03:18 AM)

Offline00gauge
Stranger
    #4537163 - 08/15/05 10:46 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

anyone ever had a mixed cube/weilii trip?

OfflineDannyKindbuds
Drunkenite
 User Gallery

Re: For the weilii hunters [Re: 00gauge]
    #4563225 - 08/21/05 05:34 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I have mixed cubes and weilii, and spiritually speaking it is an experience unlike any other. The trip is not a combination of the weilii feeling with the cube feeling. The two mushrooms seem to cease to exist as individuals in your body, and join together to make a completely new divine being. It is not like having a psilocybe trip, its like trying a new intense hallucinogen for the first time, and pending on the person, it could be very spiritual , or verrrrry scary.

--------------------

-Dann K. Buds

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification