Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinerolbz
lover

Loc: Flag
trip report
    #4412154 - 07/16/05 05:47 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I had a very detailed and thought out trip report but..of course something happened and it got lost.ill try to explain once more.
quick brief...Ive been tripping since last season but i havnt gotten close to waht i want out of mushrooms..until last night.

i had some dried up leftovers from my last hunt...not alot and not ery good looking.but i decided to eat them anyway.We slept over gin'as house who is a good friend of mygrifriends.her parents went out of town so Gina,her boyfriend shayne,my girlfriend autumn and I went to smoke a blunt around 4. got stoned ancd played some pool.

Gina made everyone hamburgers and thats when i decided it would be a good idea to throw my dried shrooms on the burger.

I finished eating it at around 5:45. I started feeling them around 6 when we went to blockbuster to rent some movies.When we got back I was tripping...thats when it all started...

We watched a movie about some rich fuckign kids doing bad things..i wasn't diggin the movie at all especially since the killing and the content of the movie wasnt hitting my mind on a good note with the mushrooms.
After being bored for about 45 minutes the trip was going nowhere...i felt alittle sick so i went to the bathroom almost hoping i would puke since i wasnt having a good time and felt like shit but that changed in a heart beat.when i got to the bathroom i noticed that i was tripping pretty hard...the wallpaper print was morphing and bending as the walls tooka breath.I decided that I could let a trip with such good visuals could goto waste so i left.I talked to shayne for a bit and realized how easy going he was and how it was nice to be around open minded people tripping even if they were semi-sober. after sitting and wandering for awhile we decide to smoke a fat blunt he had rolled earlier and sit int he hot tub while doing it.It sounded lieka great plan.I thought i had peaked already so i was expecting to chill and get stoned then watch the movie and goto sleep...althugh all that did happen..something more happened in that hot tub.

_the peak_

I put on a bathing suit and walked towards the hot tub...i felt almost normal when i walked into the hotub. then i realize my phnoe was inmy pocket...blah blah...shayne lights up the blunt...after the first hit i started noticing how nice the water felt around my body and how the water formed around everything in the hot tub.After we had finished the blunt i had been staring at the heat lightning and the moon.I had always read about the intense colors and stuff on everyones trip report.I never felt it tho. i never noticed colors other than my vision becoming very clear every time i tripped.but as soon as we finished the blunt i closed my eyes and it was bright purple that started spining into a blue.As soon as i opened them up againeverything changed.I laughed uncontrollably and everyone proceeded to do the same..i watched as the screen porch that surrounded us opened up and the moon started burning throught he clouds with a greenish purple hue surrounded the moon.I watched as planes covered in different colored lights crashed into the moon creating a huge explosion of color in the sky.I felt unreal.No one knew what i was witnessing and I couldnt explain it at the time if i tried so i didnt. i just laid back as my girlfriend cuddled on my chest kissing my neck and whispering things to make my life seem better than ayones at that moment.
I lifted my feet of th bottom of the hot tub...my body went into a shock and i felt liek i was floating above everyone...i closed my eyes and watched all the spiraling colors and patterns flood the back of my eye lids. then all in one moment my eyes lids acted like flood gates opening and all the patterns and colors i had watched were now on everything that i looked at. the water reflections on the screen filled up the porsh with teal waves and glowing light.then the sky became clear and the moons light lit up my girlfriends face and ive never felt that kind of love before.we've been dating for over a year and have been madly in love since.i know im young but i cant deny this type of bond so tripping with her is always an amazing even if shes not tripping.It started raining so went inside. i laid on the couch under a huge neon green blanket.i stared at the huge fire place until every stone block on it rearranged themselves and i got lifted into a place ive always wanted to go.nothing mattered and i knew myself.any paranoia was lifted and i was just...rolby..myself...living life to what i think is the fullest. the rest of the night i stared at the ceiling watching the patterns mesh into finaly one peice right before i let myself fall asleep with my girlfriend in my arms.

sorry if it is hard to follow i cant explain it any further...but i remeber every little detail and ill keep that night with me for the rest of my life.

quick question..do you think ill still have an intense trip if i trip monday and then friday or saturday? i dont want to get greedy but i really wanted to goto the rapids tripping but i dont want to spoilt my trip for charly and the chocolate factory. i have to go but thanks to anyone that reads it.

--------------------
persistent existence flows fluid without resistance

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinen00b_mj_grower
Stranger

Re: trip report [Re: rolbz]
    #4412313 - 07/16/05 06:44 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Nice report dude, sounds like a good time. Always good to hear about stuff like that.

Keep it goin man.

Offlinewildbill
billbo
 User Gallery

Loc: shroomy central FL
Re: trip report [Re: rolbz]
    #4412329 - 07/16/05 06:50 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

you sound cuban.

--------------------
"ow-now-brown-cow" ~ _Ron Burgundy_

Offlineoysterguy63
60's child

Loc: God's Country
Re: trip report [Re: wildbill]
    #4412926 - 07/16/05 10:48 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

IMO a good general rule of thumb is a week between trips minimum....and have read that just for pure effect and potency that is a good time span. If you do trip sooner I have read you will have to eat even more to come close to the last.

--------------------
Oysters...yuummmmm

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub