Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleagar
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere Else
SMITTEN
    #4406923 - 07/15/05 03:44 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

agar's Vietnam war journal ~ early 1968 R&R Philippines
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I awake after a short cat nap, shower & dress. Thinking of what might occur tonight I straighten up the bedroom, set out the candles & incense. Mama-San has a large meal ready for everybody. We all eat, just take it easy and enjoy ourselves.

After supper, I send Lee to get some champagne & orange juice as a "mimosa cocktail" or four sounds good. Lee gets back with the fixings & I make one for all the girls. They like it. After a while Mama-San & Mary make themselves scarce.... and I have not seem Leah for a while. I just relax, listen to music & fool with the birds.

I hear footsteps... turn and see Leah entering the room......... I stare stupefied. Leah is dressed in a skin tight black shiny silk embroidered Chinese looking high necked dress....slit up the side high on her thigh. Her long hair is pulled back in a bun tightly behind her head. She wears a single pearl necklace and pearl earrings. Her eyes are made up and she has a touch lipstick on and smells of musk perfume.

She just stands there, her hands folded together and her eyes downcast. I am speechless. She looks so beautiful it takes my breath away. She looks so much like an Asian princess I literally do not know how to react and am dumb struck.

She looks at me tentatively and I smile ... she smiles back. Her eyes sparkle as she sees that I approve. I fix her a Mimosa cocktail (just to regain my doing something). We sit in an awkward silence for a moment and she says ... why did you buy those little birds? I tell her I like the sight, sound & activity. We talk about little things and my life. After a few more drinks she gets kind of silent and I ask her what is wrong? She says you do not like me. I say YES I DO.

She says why them have you not kissed me? I stand... pull her to her feet gently...pull her close.. with my arms around her I look down into her sweet innocent face (her eyes are closed) and gently kiss her face.... find her mouth and we KISS.

She seems hesitant for a moment then kiss's me back with a ferocity of an unleashed almost animal passion I cannot believe. We stand kissing for a long time as if we are candles trying to melt each other. I pick her up.... carry her to the bedroom and lay her on the bed.... and we kiss, pet and kiss more & more & more.

Thinking that I or we should shower I suggest that. She tells me she has just showered... but I should go ahead. I do very quickly and when I come out of the bathroom (wrapped in a towel) I see her cloths on a chair next to the bed and she is under a sheet. I light candles & incense, pull the curtains closed.... lock the door and slide into bed with her.

She is nude. We kiss more and I slowly massage her almost everywhere with scented oil. I keep trying to uncover her so I can view this magnificent creation of beauty ... she is shy ... but as we kiss I slowly gain in removing the sheet part way.

Her breasts are proud ... firm and her nipples erect. Skin softer than silk, supple and almost hot to touch. Renoir, Gauguin or Manet could not express such female beauty in any of their paintings. She has almost no body hair.... her muscle tone is incredible and she has perfect shape and proportion in all ways... as if sculpted.

As I kiss and suckle her nipples it is as though they are electrically charged and we quiver together with each movement of my tongue on her hot flesh.

--------------------

Edited by agar (07/15/05 03:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: SMITTEN [Re: agar]
    #4407006 - 07/15/05 05:04 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

:what:

--------------------

Offlinegoob
Sleepy

Re: SMITTEN [Re: In(di)go]
    #4407037 - 07/15/05 05:37 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I joined up at 19 with the intention of some action but I chose Panama. Korea might have been more interesting

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
    #4407069 - 07/15/05 05:59 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yummy !!!

MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

InvisibleTippinthru
contented

Loc: "The Garden"...
Re: SMITTEN [Re: MAIA]
    #4407649 - 07/15/05 12:22 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Wow agar smitten I guess! You sound so sensual...wanna? very tasteful picture too I might add... :wink:

--------------------
Perfection is attained by slow degrees; it requires the hand of time...
[

Edited by Tippinthru (07/15/05 12:25 PM)

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: SMITTEN [Re: In(di)go]
    #4407678 - 07/15/05 12:33 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

In(di)go said:
:what:

*:drooling:

Offlinegoob
Sleepy

#4409232 - 07/15/05 07:29 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

?I like the rattan rendition of the Norwegian flag behind her; Is she Norwegian?

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: SMITTEN [Re: goob]
    #4409238 - 07/15/05 07:31 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

how did i miss this.......

i used to listin to my grand. talk about Korea....he was on the Henderson(and his last name's Henderson,cool,huh,it actually gets cooler but anywho)

--------------------

Invisibleagar
old hand
 User Gallery

Re: SMITTEN [Re: goob]
    #4410886 - 07/16/05 05:04 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

She is Pinay (Philippine). Rattan is common there.

--------------------

Invisibleagar
old hand
 User Gallery

Re: SMITTEN [Re: Tippinthru]
    #4411007 - 07/16/05 07:38 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tippinthru said:You sound so sensual...wanna?

Wanna :confused: What? :wink:

--------------------

OfflinePsiloman
Male
Loc: Europe
    #4411099 - 07/16/05 08:29 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I find some Asian races very exotic,beautiful with bodies almost "sculptured"! Also their mannerism and way of expressing love and affection is so different from westerners,more open should i say? Well,kind of like this!

What also strikes me as amazing is the perfection of their skin.It doesnt seem to age much,and i have big trouble estimating age in Korean,Thai,Nam women!

Agar did you continue communicating with this woman after you came back? Did you sent her any letters or called her on the phone? It would be nice after such a sweet endeavor not to be "perfect strangers"!

Invisibleagar
old hand
 User Gallery

Re: SMITTEN [Re: Psiloman]
    #4411229 - 07/16/05 09:37 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Long story & I sent you a PM that explains a good part of it. She is happily married & lives in Denver Colorado - today. Some time after our love affair - circumstance allowed us to meet one another - for a few hours. I am happy for her. :heart: :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over There
    #4411364 - 07/16/05 10:32 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

agar said:
Some time after our love affair - circumstance allowed us to meet one another - for a few hours of torrid sex.

:bondage: :dumblol: :igor:

InvisibleTippinthru
contented

Loc: "The Garden"...
Re: SMITTEN [Re: debianlinux]
    #4412087 - 07/16/05 03:22 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Ummmmmmm...wanna? share some more stories?...I'm a good reactive
listener.. :stoned:                                                                                                                                                                                                          :peace:tippinthru :peace:

--------------------
Perfection is attained by slow degrees; it requires the hand of time...
[

Edited by Tippinthru (07/16/05 03:51 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale