Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRamuh
Finder of thesubbs

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Question on hunting
    #4410379 - 07/16/05 12:05 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Ive done a decent amount of searching and found no answer yet. Im not 100% sure this to be the right forum, but it looks good.

Anyway, so when you are out there hunting, when do you pick your mushroom for best potency? Is there any psilocybin at all in there when it is just still really small?

I am mainly asking this for those times I go out there and see really small mushrooms starting to grow, and I was wondering if they have anything in them worth picking at all. I imagine this sort of thing will vary between species, but in general about when does psilocybin begin to show up in the mushrooms? The main species I hunt (pan subbs) I have had awesome luck with finding lately, but there are always those tiny ones I leave behind perhaps never to see again, and I just wonder if they are worth anything.

--------------------
Radio is down for a day or two to transfer all my music, and do some other work.

"Light, coming from my mind. We are one, the night has just begun"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepsiclops
# 1
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Question on hunting [Re: Ramuh]
    #4410404 - 07/16/05 12:17 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

They ARE, but only if you leave them be. They will drop spores, which will contribute to the already present, but rarely observed, myco-something network. Its the part that has sex with itself or whatever and up pops a shroom. I guess when two different "fingers" of this underground "stuff" meet, a mushroom comes up.... When spores drop, it just helps create more "fingers", at least this is how I understand it. I think it is best to let them grow, to fully mature, and then you have more weight/mass, even if it is minutely less potent. But don't pick "pinners" because I think it is better to let them mature, or open up, if you will, so that they will start to do break down the substrate, more rapidly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder