Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Grateful Dead, Jimi Hendrix, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (202)-456-1414 Call Me
I dedicate my 500th post to you.
    #4410164 - 07/16/05 01:14 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

So here I sit on shroomery.org, one of the most open and accepting web communities I've ever been on. I think about what this community has done for me.

Looking outside my window I see a PMP and a Martha both of which are doing their good deeds. I think about the fine people who frequent the cultivation chat and who've been subjected to my fanatical ranting and screaming and crying about my casings not pinning and the constant random shouts of "PIN MOTHERFUCKER!!!"

Thinking about the past, there was a month long period of my life where just after I had tried shrooms for the first time there was a mad scramble by myself and my circle of friends at the time to find shrooms again. In this month period we picked everything we could find but could not identify them and we got to the point of pure desperation. When behold, a google search turned up none other than this site. It was the faithful, honest, and caring members of this website who identified the mushrooms we found for us and kept us from moments of desperation and frustration that could've led to ignorantly ingesting anything we found. We didn't know the risks, we didn't know better. After weeks of searching and several posts pleading for help and guidance, a man... a man with brass balls PM'ed me. This man told me he'd be willing to help me and two friends learn how to identify and pick magic mushrooms that grew in our area. At the time I was a green shroomerite with less than 50 posts pleading with everyone for help. I could have very easily been a narc trying to sniff out shroomers in our area. So fast forward, this man met us in a public park and was one of the coolest nicest people I have ever met and gave us a crash course on psilocybin mushrooms in the wild. He spent two hours with us and even gave us a bag half full of mushrooms he picked up on his way to meet us. Through his guidance we wound up with about eight ounces of freshly picked shrooms that day... the day before someone tried to sell us a ounce for $220. When I asked this incredible man why he did this for us, and why he helped us when it could very well have endangered him, he said he helped us because "I could type a complete sentence and use spell check"  :shocked: :laugh:

That encounter with the man with brass balls (who asked not to be named) led to one of the wildest and best winter breaks of our lives. That encounter was also the gateway to the social life I have now. The majority of friends and social networks I am lucky enough to have now was a direct result of the man with brass balls teaching us how to hunt and pick shrooms. We wound up with about two to three pounds total over a four week period  :crazyeyes: :headbang: Also, thanks to the social doors this experience opened for me, I managed to coordinate and organize one of the finest party's in recent memory.

Later on through reading posts by the members of this forum, I discovered several bands and songs I liked. Among the Jimi Hendrix's, the Laurent Garniers, the Daft Punk's, and the limitless other decent music and art talked about on this board, I actually learned to like bands I have been shying away from for quite some time. In fact one of the main culprits of my previous prejudice Led Zeppelin happens to be playing on my winamp as I type this. I still hate the Grateful Dead though :gd_icon: :machinegun: :smile:

While reading and learning, after the season ended for picking. The man with brass balls appeared once again for a trade. The first time I ever did salvia came from the man with brass balls in exchange for a twenty sack of weed. Smoking salvia for the first time, never have I had such a strange and unique high. It was quite worth the trade and I really respected and still respect the man with brass balls.

I have found sympathetic ears and valuable advice on my real life problems and struggles with chemicals. I have found a forum that makes me laugh and allows me to contribute my thoughts here and there. And my favorite part about contributing to this community is that it accepts my stupid retarded thoughts and comments when I am stoned off my ass... and sometimes someone actually laughs at them... fucking shocking :smile:

I wouldn't know who Schapelle Corby was if it wasn't for this site. I wouldn't know about the host of new ridiculous drug laws and government changes that are being pushed if it wasn't for this site. I wouldn't have any idea about how like-minded people exist in their worlds in different places all across the globe. I wouldn't know about people in Amsterdam, Tokyo, Paris, the UK or the host of other fantastically interesting places where people like me live and work and exist. If it wasn't for this site, I wouldn't have somewhere to discuss my drug related life without feeling dirty or seedy for doing so. If it wasn't for this site, I wouldn't have written my stories about ecstasy, which have become really positive things for me. If it wasn't for this site I wouldn't be able to ask questions and gain knowledge about this life and the implications and risks of it.

Does moldy oranges get you high?  :grin:

So now that I've gone through my history on this site we come to the present. What I've been capable of and what I've learned thanks to this site cannot go without mention but would require too many words then I have time for, for now at least. I sit here and realize that in three days I will be realizing what I thought was impossible just two months ago. My friends will experience something unlike anything else they could ever even imagined. And it's all thanks to this site, this community, and to you... the people of the shroomery.

Thank you.

And I dedicate my 500th post to you.
The people of shroomery.

:tongue2: :cool: :thumbup: :mushroom2:

--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Edited by PhatWhitey420 (07/16/05 01:32 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTrav
Stranger

Re: I dedicate my 500th post to you. [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4410176 - 07/16/05 01:17 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

:heart: :thumbup: Right on man.  This is a great place indeed! :laugh:

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4410178 - 07/16/05 01:17 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

cool.......

:cool:

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #4410179 - 07/16/05 01:17 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Awesome.

Let's smoke some banana peels.

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Re: I dedicate my 500th post to you. [Re: Shroomism]
    #4410197 - 07/16/05 01:21 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
Awesome.

Let's smoke some banana peels.

Ill bring the peanut shells :cool:.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

OfflineDaytripper420
Bitchin!

Loc: South carolina
Re: I dedicate my 500th post to you. [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4410221 - 07/16/05 01:28 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

bravo bravo!!! man ill take a crash course in shroom hunting lol

--------------------
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: I dedicate my 500th post to you. [Re: Daytripper420]
    #4410227 - 07/16/05 01:29 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

crash course: positively identify everything wild before you eat it or die

OfflineDaytripper420
Bitchin!

Loc: South carolina
Re: I dedicate my 500th post to you. [Re: Shroomism]
    #4410236 - 07/16/05 01:31 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

lol thanks

--------------------
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: .
Re: I dedicate my 500th post to you. [Re: Daytripper420]
    #4419687 - 07/18/05 05:36 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

This is a great site. Also, I dedicate this post to complete sentences and spell check.

--------------------
"You might not be aware of this, but there are a lot of dickheads on the Internet." - D. Wong

OfflineKalix
'Head

Re: I dedicate my 500th post to you. [Re: Cowgold]
    #4419883 - 07/18/05 06:36 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

:peace:

--------------------

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Grateful Dead, Jimi Hendrix, Salvia

Community >> The Pub