Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBurnOneDown
New Shroomer

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Shrooms didn't work--what went wrong?!?!
    #4410102 - 07/16/05 01:02 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I am new here and would like to say hello to everyone. I am also new to shrooms and have a few questions regarding my experience. OK so I get these chocolate shrooms. They look like Reese's peanut butter cups, except blue. They tasted delicious and contained 2.0 grams. Now this is my first time trying them and I have been told half an 8th should do it, I obviously had a little more. I eat them and nothing happens for the longest time, then I feel slightly dizzy and happy (no visuals or anything of that sort) Any clue what I did wrong?

I think this is a factor- I had eaten food about an hour or two before I took them. however, I know for a fact they work because everyone in town bought these and most only ate one at a time. I am not sure how these forums work in case I broke any rules or anything I am sorry.

Thank You and I look forward to sharing experiences and information with you guys.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Rotation

Loc: That Way
Re: Shrooms didn't work--what went wrong?!?! [Re: BurnOneDown]
    #4410121 - 07/16/05 01:05 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

yeah the food is a big part of it, you should take shrooms on an empty stomach. plus you only took 2 grams which is just breaking lvl 2 wwhich aint much of anything. but next tiem take the 2 grams on an empty stomach and work your way up to bout 3 grams.

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

OfflineBurnOneDown
New Shroomer

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Re: Shrooms didn't work--what went wrong?!?! [Re: lemon_lw]
    #4410185 - 07/16/05 01:19 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Thank you. The weird thing is that a few days before I ate the chocolate I had a little taste of it to see if I could hold it down (I had heard a lot about bad tastes associated with shrooms) and that night I had the most intense dream I have ever had. very abstract and I was completely stuck and in the dream I couldn't help but to think the two were related. It must have been some kind of mental soft core placebo effect. I guess the mind is a very powerful thing. One more question. what do you guys recommend is a good distance (if any) between trips. Thanks.

--------------------
My choice is what I choose to do and if I'm causing no harm it shouldn't bother you. Your choice is who you choose to be and if you're causin' no harm then you're alright with me. If you don't like my fire then don't come around cause I'm gonna burn one down. Yes I'm gonna burn one down.

"As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown flask in my shaving kit."

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

#4410249 - 07/16/05 01:34 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

well you might have had a slight tolerance going if you tried it a few days before hand. but at a minumum give it a week to allow for tolerance bu ti suggest 2 weeks minimum between trips to allow you to heal mentaly and physically.

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

OfflineStoned_Druid
Metalhead
Male

Loc: Northern VA
    #4410360 - 07/16/05 02:00 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

That happened to me last time i had shrooms. But it still worked on all my friends. But me and a few buds are cultivating some mushrooms now, they started pinning yesterday too, so hopefully I'll be tripping soon.

--------------------
"Sanity is for the Weak"

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

#4410375 - 07/16/05 02:04 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

one very important thing i left out is, moderation is key

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience