Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Rye Grain

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinethremix
Big Spender

Loc: Temple of Boom
Hawaiian Baby Woodrose & Blue lotus?
    #4409582 - 07/15/05 11:08 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Hi guys, I know how to use the search, and I have been looking around with no good results. Can any one tell me more about HBWR seeds and blue lotus. I am thinking about getting some but I'm not sure if I should. Any "trip reports" or just all around good information would be great.

--------------------
http://www.gainesvilleps.org/

Dale Carnegie, once said that he never needed to know any thing about any thing because he knew EVERY thing. Any time he didn't know some thing, he asked, he asked his team, his friends, And most important he asked the person that would know the answer.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCirclesongs
Stepinsidelove
 User Gallery
Loc: earth
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose & Blue lotus? [Re: thremix]
    #4410930 - 07/16/05 08:22 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

GO to www.erowid.org all the info you need is there.

OfflineJCoke
dream observer
Male

Loc: maryland Flag
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose & Blue lotus? [Re: Circlesongs]
    #4412800 - 07/16/05 10:14 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose/moring glories :thumbup:

blue lotus :thumbdown:

from my experiance, blue lotus has no psychoactive properties, other than leaving it to ferment into some crappy wine after a few weeks, your better off with rye or corn than that shit, imo.

hbwr though? can't say i did them, but i did do morning glories alot, basicly the same, (except as far as dose's go), probally one of the better semi-legally obtainable choices..

--------------------
hello, your name is life on earth
------------------------------------

"I traveled a long way seeking God, but when I finally gave up and turned back, there He was, within me! O Lalli! Now why do you wander like a beggar? Make some effort, and He will grant you a vision of Himself in the form of bliss in your heart." -the saint of the Kashmir Shaivism tradition: Lalli.

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose & Blue lotus? [Re: thremix]
    #4414757 - 07/17/05 02:42 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Blue lotus is a very mild and subtle cannabis/opioid like 'high'. HBWR is a full blown trip.

Seriously i don't believe you didn't found anything using the search. Both have been discussed to death here in the garden.
Just looking at the related threads at the bottom of this page i found at least 2 or 3 relevant topics  :rolleyes:

I been recently looking for blue lotus info here (tried it yesterday for the first time) and i found friggin' TRUCKLOADS of info, personal opinions, reports, preparation methods, etc...

My personal opinion? Lotus is nice and all, but definitely not worth the price.
HBWR is a strong trip, some people like it some people hate it. I don't really dislike it but IMHO there's no point in enduring the side effects it if you have access to LSD.

Offlineblazed123
Bing

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose & Blue lotus? [Re: esin]
    #4417880 - 07/18/05 05:26 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

From what I understand Lotus has a reverse tolerance effect. I once tried 14 g and then a few g's of 10x right after. It was very subtle, but claming. The additional extract didn't seem to increase the effects at all.

OfflineEl_Presidente
Stranger
Loc: Montreal, Canada
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose & Blue lotus? [Re: blazed123]
    #4418416 - 07/18/05 11:39 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

When it comes to herbs with mild effects like blue lotus, its all about what you combine them with. Blue lotus on its own probably wont give much noticable effects but if you mix it with other drugs it adds to the effects.

Offlinethremix
Big Spender

Loc: Temple of Boom
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose & Blue lotus? [Re: esin]
    #4418534 - 07/18/05 12:34 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

esin said:
Blue lotus is a very mild and subtle cannabis/opioid like 'high'. HBWR is a full blown trip.

Seriously i don't believe you didn't found anything using the search. Both have been discussed to death here in the garden.
Just looking at the related threads at the bottom of this page i found at least 2 or 3 relevant topics  :rolleyes:

I been recently looking for blue lotus info here (tried it yesterday for the first time) and i found friggin' TRUCKLOADS of info, personal opinions, reports, preparation methods, etc...

My personal opinion? Lotus is nice and all, but definitely not worth the price.
HBWR is a strong trip, some people like it some people hate it. I don't really dislike it but IMHO there's no point in enduring the side effects it if you have access to LSD.

it was listed as china white on ebay lol. I really could not find any thing good. This information is good, thanks guys.

--------------------
http://www.gainesvilleps.org/

Dale Carnegie, once said that he never needed to know any thing about any thing because he knew EVERY thing. Any time he didn't know some thing, he asked, he asked his team, his friends, And most important he asked the person that would know the answer.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Rye Grain

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden