Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinechucksteak
Stranger

Loc: saskatchewan, canada
eating weed and mushrooms
    #4407446 - 07/15/05 11:01 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i've always smoked weed while tripping, but i'm curious what the effects would be if you ate the weed. i'm guessing you would basically become unable to move, and get a very intense body high.

anybody have experience with this combo?

--------------------
DON'T PANIC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: eating weed and mushrooms [Re: chucksteak]
    #4407692 - 07/15/05 12:37 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

well, seeing as eating weed brings out the hallucinogenic properties in it, it might "increase" your trip. It could also cause you to become overly paranoid and anxious. If you've never eaten weed before you should eat it alone first and see how it effects you. If you're sure you can handle then combine it and find out. Weeds a relatively harmless drug, it shouldnt do anything too nasty. Be safe!

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Offlinehempknight
Stranger

Re: eating weed and mushrooms [Re: coda]
    #4407747 - 07/15/05 12:54 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

man weeds a lot more intense than mushrooms when ingested.. i dontlike that shit.

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: eating weed and mushrooms [Re: hempknight]
    #4407778 - 07/15/05 01:06 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

>weeds a lot more intense than mushrooms when ingested

:shocked:

I dont think you ate enough mushrooms...

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Offlinehempknight
Stranger

Re: eating weed and mushrooms [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4407786 - 07/15/05 01:09 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

well i dont like to eat alot of mushrooms, though i have taken quite the dose.. and i was exaggerating.. but weed can be quite the hell, while mushrooms are easier on your body.. this is just my opinion though

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: eating weed and mushrooms [Re: hempknight]
    #4407811 - 07/15/05 01:18 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

While I've found weed (eating) to be heavy on your body and much more trippy like, but I've done shrooms well over a hundred times...and god damn can those things be hell on your body, mind and soul. Large doses of bud injested (4 grams ish) compared to half that or more in shrooms ALWAYS has taken more out of me. I do smoke alot though and I ate shrooms a number of times before eating weed correctly so maybe getting used to shrooms, acid and bud in their normal sense made eating bud not so difficult on my body or mind..I guess for others it could be different :smile:

I think eating weed while on shrooms would be nasty as hell, as eating most things are. Eating bud takes longer to kick in though so you'd probably want to eat the bud first, then the shrooms right after to 30-60 minutes after.. I'd enjoy it myself, but I smoke constantly trough my trip and some who dont smoke as much, when they trip with me I think get to stoned (although they cant feel it because of the tripping) and it makes them feel weird and paranoid and there body feels relaxed at the same time that it wants to jump out of its skin. To some this seems to get unnerving and sends them to a not so great place...I think if your used to smoking alot CONSTANTLY through your trip, youll be able to handle the constant stone from eating the bud and it would intensify the good effects..

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract