Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinechaosego
Stranger
Peanutbutter and Chocolate Mushroom Wrap...
    #4407209 - 07/15/05 08:30 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

So I'm planning on dosing 1/4 O of shrooms tonight, and was just trying to brainstorm some idea on how to get them down. How does this sound:

Take one piece of pita (flat) bread. Apply generous ammounts of peanute butter, and sprinkle on chocolate chips. Put it in the microwave/toaster oven until the chocolate chips begin to melt, take it out and put all your mushies on. Next roll it up and eat it! Add Milk for desired level of deliciousness!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJabbawaya

Re: Peanutbutter and Chocolate Mushroom Wrap... [Re: chaosego]
    #4407299 - 07/15/05 09:24 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

CHOMP EM DOWN RAW!

--------------------

Offlinechaosego
Stranger
Re: Peanutbutter and Chocolate Mushroom Wrap... [Re: Jabbawaya]
    #4407388 - 07/15/05 10:16 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Jabbawaya said:
CHOMP EM DOWN RAW!

Yeah... I think that's what gonna end up happening. :laugh:.

Offlinel33tmouse
Stranger
Re: Peanutbutter and Chocolate Mushroom Wrap... [Re: chaosego]
    #4407423 - 07/15/05 10:38 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Grab the Oj, put a hand full in your mouth, take a sip, and chew vigorusly....its almost like a smoothie... :smile:

Or my favorite way, go to your local health food store and buy gel-caps.  Like 5 bucks will get you 250 "00" gauge gellies.....  Grind up the mushies, and put in the gelcaps.... then swallow, with Oj Of course, can't forget about the Oj

OfflineFreshpickz
Festy

Loc: Jax, Fl
Re: Peanutbutter and Chocolate Mushroom Wrap... [Re: l33tmouse]
    #4412330 - 07/16/05 04:50 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I ate a peanut butter and mushroom sandwich a couple of weeks ago. I put on about 7 grams of dried and grinded cubes, mixed with a good ammount of peanut butter. The peanut butter absorbed most of the taste, but the sandwich was about an inch and a half thick with dried mushies. Although I probably won't do it again because after a good 6 hour trip I got a little nauseous and puked up the pb sandwich, and I've never puked off shrooms before. But, other than that, it wasn't bad. I'd recommend trying your pita bread surprise. go for it

--------------------

"Psychedelics often produce psychotic and even violent behavior in those that have never used them"
-Timothy Leary

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Peanutbutter and Chocolate Mushroom Wrap... [Re: Freshpickz]
    #4414357 - 07/17/05 10:24 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

For moi, I love to take them fresh and blend them with orange juice.

You guys may say I'm fucking crazy, but I swear when I do them like this, I start coming up FAST. Like, 10 minutes and I'll be all giggly with that little gleam in my eye....

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates