Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTyrone_C
Stranger

First time trip report (shrooms)
    #4401838 - 07/13/05 10:51 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Anyhow, I only got 2 grams, I didn?t want my first trip to be too intense, because I had no clue what to expect. I decided not to go to the carnival on shrooms, because I was starting to get nervous about what would happen (I?m kinda paranoid a lot), so I decided to wait a week. The next weekend seemed like a good time, I was chillin in my buddies basement with him (A), his bro (B), his bro?s friend(C), and his bro?s girlfriend (D).

I did absolutely nothing to prepare, although I hear that?s a bad idea. I had gotten high and had lots of good times in the basement I was in, so I figured I?d have good vibes from it. I did avoid eating for about 6 hours prior to eating the shrooms, because I heard that gets you more fucked up than eating right before trippin.

I was the only one with shrooms, so naturally I would be considered the entertainment for the night. I?ve heard that it isn?t much fun to be the only one trippin, but I didn?t really care, I just wanted to trip. I ate the mushrooms at about 10:00, and everyone just watched me, it felt kinda weird. Most people complain about the taste of shrooms, but I actually kinda enjoyed it. They were good enough that I?d probably eat them just for the taste on occasion. I chewed on them for about 5 minutes, until they were really pasty. Everyone was shocked that I was still chewing it so I quickly swallowed it.

Anyhow, after about 45 minutes or an hour after I ate them, I was kinda bummed out. I felt a bit funny, but that was it, I couldn?t figure out what the hype about shrooms was, and I didn?t even see any hallucinations. D had never seen anyone on shrooms before, so she was expecting to just laugh at me the whole night. By this point she was kinda bummed too, and said watching people on shrooms was boring.

I decided to go smoke a joint with A and C, so I could at least get a little high. We went to a small ravine (sp?) to blaze, and I was much less paranoid then usual. I was aware of this and was wondering if it was because of the shrooms. Someone even walked through when we were blazing and stopped and stared at us from a distance, and I didn?t even care, which is definitely strange for me.

When my friend is high he either gets really aggressive, or acts like a little kid who?s had too much sugar. I?d never blazed with C before and I?d only met him once before, but I didn?t really care. Anyhow, A and C started fighting, not physically, just with words. They were arguing about who knew more people or some shit like that. I dunno what the point of it was but I guess they like to brag about that kinda stuff. Anyhow, I was getting a bit high by this point, and I was afraid the shrooms were gonna kick in and their fighting would put me into a bad trip. Instead it made me happier because they never passed the joint to each other, so I got twice as much weed.

By the time we started walking back they had stopped fighting, and it was like it had never happened. Just as we got back onto the street, the weed and the shrooms seemed to hit me hard at the same time. I couldn?t recognize where I was, but I still remembered to cross over to get to a sidewalk. A and C were walking on each side of me, because I told them I was feeling ?different?, and I guess they knew the shrooms were kickin in. Then, colours started changing. It happened the same way it does when you adjust the colour (I forget if it?s tint or contrast) on your TV. Everything would go from green, to red, to purple, and just keep changing every 5 seconds. I started laughing and going on about how I was trippin out, so A and C decided to play around with me.

They started putting their hands all around my face and shit sayin it was bats. I knew they were just fuckin with me, and I tried to tell them I knew what they were doing, but I could barely talk anymore. I started to see patterns and stuff over everything, they were dim stick like things that would spin around and collide with each other, then switch directions. It was cool, but I was worried about getting home, because it was hard to focus. All of a sudden an animal ran across the road, and I said ?Did anyone else see that??, and A or C replied with ?Yeah, when you start hallucinating, your know for sure.?

The second we got into the house A and C rushed into the basement, just incase A?s parents were still awake. They kinda left me alone and I was worried, so I quickly took my shoes off and went downstairs. B and D were snuggled up on the floor, and I was afraid I had intruded on them having sex or something. I thought A and C had already came down, and I panicked when I realized I had just barged in. I tried to say ?I hope I didn?t intrude on anything.? But I think it just came out mumbled, because they didn?t really respond.

Something else must of happened at this point that I forget, because the next thing I remember was sitting on a chair, with A, B, C, and D sitting all around as well, and we were watching Family Guy. I think I was still acting pretty normal at this point, because no one paid much attention to me. Even D, who was looking forward to me trippin out, was still just watching TV. All of a sudden my world changed. Everything was still there, except it all kinda melted, and there were no sharp corners on anything, everything just seemed to be smooth.

Then the colours of everything changed to either baby blue or pink, and the entire basement seemed like a playroom for babies. Some random objects around the room even started to turn into toys and stuff. It was weird. The only thing that remained normal was the TV, which I was still watching while this stuff was happening. For some reason I wasn?t too amazed by what was going on, I knew it was weird but I was still interested in Family Guy. All of a sudden, B?s feet looked like pig feet. Both his feet were kind of together, which formed the two halved of a pigs hoof, then I guess I was seeing double and saw two of them. It was weird but I was still calm, and just enjoying it.

All of a sudden the floor seemed like a river of some mysterious liquid, that looked kinda pink. It wasn?t wavy like a regular river, just calm and oozing. Everything in the room seemed to be floating on it. Then I saw what looked like a sudden drop, at the end of the river, and I figured it was a waterfall. I didn?t panic and just kinda sat there waiting to fall, but it never happened. Then all of a sudden everything sounded clear, my hearing must have been heavily muffled and I just didn?t notice, because all of a sudden I could hear conversations again.

I remember hearing ?He?s trippin out pretty hard eh??, and stuff like that. I realized I must have been doing something pretty stupid. Things had pretty much gone back to normal, everything looked normal, sounded normal, and felt normal. I looked at the clock and only 5 minutes had passed, I was shocked. I then wondered how a mushroom trip could possibly last 8 hours, and figured people just meant that?s how long it felt like. For a second I thought I was done trippin, but then realized that there?s a slim chance I?d only trip for 5-10 minutes.

I tried to talk again but just mumbled, and then D said something like ?I heard one person on shrooms can communicate to another one, and they can just talk to eachother by mumbling.?. This made me really want another person to trip with, and all of a sudden I felt kinda of lonely, being unable to communicate with the outside world. I looked over to C, who was staring at me, and he asked how I was doing, and I tried to respond with ?Awesome man.?, which was mumbled but I think he understood.

I was feeling a bit tired, so I decided to rest my head on my hand, but I quickly pulled away when my hand felt like it had melted into my head. As I pulled away it seemed like my hand was stuck to my head, and I was some sort of liquid goo stuff, that stuck to everything when I touched it. I kept touching my face with my hand and pulling the goo out, and letting it snap back to its original place. This was a really weird feeling that is kinda hard to explain.

Anyhow, after this I started melting. I actually felt like I was melting, in a downward diagonal direction, and apparently I was moving into a big heap like I actually was melting. It was funny stuff. After doing this for what seemed like 20 minutes, I kinda went back to normal again. This time everyone sounded far away, and it felt as if they were nowhere close to me. All of a sudden everything went in slow motion. I would tell my hand to move but it seemed to be moving with a second delay. After a few minutes of this I started laughing really hard, to the point where I closed my eyes, and this got everyone?s attention.

I saw crazy patterns when my eyes were closed, I can?t really remember them but I remember they were moving around frantically. I felt like I was leaving the world and getting deeper and deeper into these visuals. All of a sudden I panicked for a second or two, I didn?t want to lose control so I fought it, and got snapped out of it. Then I decided it was alright to let myself go so I just closed my eyes again. I was pretty sure everyone was watching me at this point, but I couldn?t care less.

I went back to the visuals, and went further and further into them until they became reality. I had read that it was bad to fight the drug, and just go with it. This was surprisingly easy, as I imagined it to be quite difficult. The visuals then became 3D, I still don?t remember what they created but it was quite amazing. I had become one with them, and I completely forgot who I was, or even what a human was. I forgot about life, death, shrooms?everything. All of a sudden I heard laughing, and the visuals returned to 2D. I was back in the real world again in every way except visually. I forgot what everything looked like, and I had forgot my eyes were closed. It turns out D was laughing at me, because I was making strange movements or something. Then all of a sudden I remembered what the world looked like, and I could see the room from an overhead view, with my eyes closed.

At this point I?m not sure if my eyes were closed or not, but either way, the image was extremely clear. I could see myself sitting in the chair, and everyone else around me watching. Then all of a sudden the image broke apart into separate 3D cubes, which separated about a foot from each other, in between them there was complete nothingness. I could feel the spaces between the cubes where my body was, and my body was separated into about 20 different pieces, which felt amazing. I had heard about seeing things like this on shrooms, but not actually FEELING them. I was scared, impressed, and amazed at the same time, it was a really cool experience.

All of a sudden I hear people saying that I was completely gone, because my eyes were closed. I wanted to see reality again so I fought to open them, and eventually succeeded. I assumed everyone was watching me, but everyone was still watching Family Guy. D realized that I was back to reality, so she just looked at me and laughed. I figured that I had put on quite a show. A, B, and C had all done shrooms themselves, and B and C have done many more drugs than I had even seen, so all 3 of them weren?t paying too much attention to me, I guess it was an everyday thing to them.

My memory is kind of hazy about what happened next, but I?m pretty sure I just experienced that melting think again for another half an hour. The next thing I remember was at 12:00. B and C were going to take D home, and then come back. They asked me to come, and I was really looking forward to a walk, but I had to turn it down. In the state I was in I was too afraid to even stand up, I didn?t know what this melting feeling would do to me. I turned the walk down, which got C pissed off, so he started calling me a pussy and other shit as he walked out the door. At this point it was just me and A, and his high had pretty much worn off by this point, and he was kinda burnt out. I knew that you can?t sleep on shrooms, but I can?t sleep when I?m burnt out either so I knew I was going to be up the whole night either way. A was burnt out and went to lie on a couch. C came back after what seemed like a few seconds. I figured time just went really fast, but it turns out he didn?t even go for the walk, and decided to chill with us little kids for a bit.

He yelled at A for goin to bed to leave me trippin the whole night, but I told him it didn?t matter, I had no problem trippin out alone. Right after I said that, C passed out on another couch leaving me all alone. I pulled up a footrest and lay on the chair and tried to sleep, even though I knew I wouldn?t. All of a sudden I felt myself traveling through dimensions. I was traveling through symmetrical realities, it?s difficult to explain, but lets just say it felt really cool. I found one reality that seemed to fit me best?even though they were all the same, and left it there.

After that my high had worn off a bit, this was about the 3rd of 4th hour in, but my mind felt really tired so I wasn?t too devastated. All of a sudden I felt a feeling that I thought was happiness, I?m assuming it wasn?t though, because it left me unsettled. All of a sudden I wanted to be unhappy, because I was convinced it was causing the unsettling feeling I had inside me. I tried to think of unhappy thoughts to get myself into a bad trip, to make me feel unhappy, but it didn?t work to well. I started thinking about hell, even though I don?t believe in it, I figured the thought would make me unhappy. All of a sudden the room went red, and I saw what looked like a cardboard cutout of the devil, lying on the floor. I laughed at the thought that people found that image scary in a sober state, and the unsettling feeling within me was gone.

Then B came back, he had taken D home. He then complained about what a bad friend A was, because he passed out and just left me to trip alone, and that C should have at least been responsible enough to wait up with me for a bit. I told him I didn?t care, and that I wasn?t peaking anymore, but he insisted that he should stay with me for a bit anyhow. Even though it didn?t really make a difference to me, I was happy that he cared enough to stay downstairs for a bit, which dissipated the feeling of loneliness I had throughout the night.

Again I started to melt, so I decided that my peak wasn?t over. It didn?t feel as fucked up this time though, and it felt more natural. I couldn?t remember what being sober was like by this point, because it seemed like it had been an eternity since I ate the shrooms. At about 1:30 B got up and left, I?m pretty sure he was sleeping the whole time because he didn?t talk to me at all?although we usually don?t talk anyhow. He just got up and left, and didn?t even look at me, which seemed really weird to me at the time. I?m pretty sure he was sober, but he might have blazed when he walked D home, I?m not sure.

Anyhow, I was alone again, and coming down by this point, so I decided to just watch TV. It was much funnier than it usually is, and I caught myself laughing extremely loud when something funny would happen. I got pissed at myself because my friend?s parents were sleeping right upstairs. While I was watching TV time seemed to travel at a normal speed, which was a good thing because by this point I wanted my high to end.

After about 2 hours of watching TV (it was around 2:30 or 3:30am), C woke up and turned the TV off, and moves somewhere else to sleep. I took the couch he was sleeping on and tried to sleep, because I was quite tired by this point. After about 15 minutes of trying to sleep, I became very agitated, and I started hitting myself as a result of boredom and distress. I was aware that I was high, but I couldn?t tell what was different about me. I still had forgotten what being sober felt like, but I knew I wasn?t quite there yet. I?m not sure what I did for the next hour, I probably just thought about stuff like I usually do what I can?t sleep (I consider myself an insomniac). By a little after 4:30 I was nicely asleep, and when A?s parents came downstairs at about 6:00am, I woke up still a bit high, so I pretended to be asleep. By about 1:30 I woke up and I was feelin fine and dandy. Fun night, I haven?t done it since (it?s been about a month), but I intend to do it again soon.

Edited by Tyrone_C (07/13/05 11:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLawrence
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada, Qc
Re: First time trip report (shrooms) [Re: Tyrone_C]
    #4402040 - 07/14/05 12:18 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Was good night to you. Nice reading
thank you

Offlinelardnar
Pu Pu Platter
Male

Loc: Behind what appears
    #4402041 - 07/14/05 12:18 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yeah next time definately have someone trippin with you :smile:

--------------------
If your soul is sence this life is lost ...

Offlinehempknight
Stranger

Re: First time trip report (shrooms) [Re: lardnar]
    #4402116 - 07/14/05 12:48 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yeah i didnt read it all because it was long.. but the first time i tripped.. a bunch of people came over to watch me and it was horrible.. i was like WTF// gay shit. either way, i tripped too hard and had a bad trip and it sucked.. glad you had fun.

Offlinesamlernihan1
Stranger

Loc: ny
Re: First time trip report (shrooms) [Re: hempknight]
    #4402236 - 07/14/05 01:29 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

didnt read it all but ive never had some of the visuals you talked about like the floor turning into a pink liquid i want to get crazy visuals like that but i never have niether have my friends really do you know what strain you ate maybe that has something to do with it

--------------------
i could die for you
o this life i choose
im hear to be your only go between
to tell you of the sights these eyes have seen
what i really wana do is turn it into motion beauty that i can abuse

OfflineSaitama
A Life Of Optical Delusion
I'm a teapot

Re: First time trip report (shrooms) [Re: samlernihan1]
    #4402448 - 07/14/05 03:51 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

that sounds like the most entense trip report i've ever read.

i cant wait until the next time i trip. its been so long, and the previous time was a huge let down. shrooms had almost 0 potency.

felt slightly high the entire time, nothing happened at all.
glad you had a great time. sounded very interesting to say the least.

peace

--------------------
Find helpful teks:
A.M.U. Teks

:mushroom2:MonoTubs Are Life:mushroom2:

"I am the watcher, and the watched, I bring me together."

OfflineTyrone_C
Stranger

#4403008 - 07/14/05 10:04 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

If you don't want to read it because of legnth start at the 7th paragraph. I just wanted to add some info at the start not really involving the main trip for some reason.

I have no clue what type of mushrooms they are, but they're extremely common where I am, because a huge supply of them just came in from somewhere. They're brown...thats all I know lmao.

I hope it's not the most intense trip I ever have lol. I've read reports of people who completely leave this world, I want to get to that point. Even though some pretty amazing stuff happened, the whole time I knew I was trippin and I knew who I was (edit-I guess I kinda forgot during some CEVs). I think I saw some above-average visuals, but I didn't get to the spiritual end of the trip that people are talking about, which is where I want to go next. Next time I will up my dose to 3.5 grams, although everyone in my area says thats too much, here apparently it's the average dose.

I'm also kinda looking forward to a bad trip, don't ask me why, but I just wanna be scared shitless. It would probably toughen me up in the long run.

I just hope I didn't reach my maximum trip the first time, because I know I can handle a lot more...although I don't know what a lot more could possibly be.

Edited by Tyrone_C (07/14/05 11:18 AM)

Offlinechucksteak
Stranger

Loc: saskatchewan, canada
    #4403304 - 07/14/05 11:37 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

in my experience, if you want the spiritual side, or a more out of reality experience, trip completely alone. you were keeping in touch reality because you had sober people around, and it was your first time so you were being cautios. sounds like a great first trip though, you got a glimpse, but there are many other places to go now.  :mushroom2:

--------------------
DON'T PANIC

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: First time trip report (shrooms) [Re: chucksteak]
    #4403983 - 07/14/05 02:01 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Then the colours of everything changed to either baby blue or pink, and the entire basement seemed like a playroom for babies.

This happens a lot to me. I call it the "pastel effect" lol.

:smile: Try coloring with oil pastels sometime on mushrooms...it's awesome.

Sounds like your friends are jerks, and not fun people to trip with. Fighting over who knew more people? WTF?

How old are you guys?

Offlinesamlernihan1
Stranger

Loc: ny
Re: First time trip report (shrooms) [Re: myndreach]
    #4404048 - 07/14/05 02:16 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i don't think you should jump straight to an eighth right away trip once on the same dose then up it alittle then go for it and don't be looking forward to a bad trip the few that ive had don't make me scared shitless. They make me think I'm going to die and i get really really hot no matter the temperature outside its really just bad.

--------------------
i could die for you
o this life i choose
im hear to be your only go between
to tell you of the sights these eyes have seen
what i really wana do is turn it into motion beauty that i can abuse

OfflineTyrone_C
Stranger

Re: First time trip report (shrooms) [Re: myndreach]
    #4405758 - 07/14/05 09:06 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

myndreach said:
Sounds like your friends are jerks, and not fun people to trip with. Fighting over who knew more people? WTF?
How old are you guys?

My friends aren't jerks...for one thing, only one of those two people were my friends. The other was my friends brothers friend..mind you I don't know him well enough to call him a jerk, and he seems like a nice guy for the most part. I don't think you can call someone a jerk from one specific occasion, expecially if you weren't there. Plus...he was high so I'll cut him some slack.

And age isn't important...if it matters his bro and his friends are a few years older than me and my buddy. They were probably arguing about it because they're kinda gangster...and to a lot of gangsters that shit is important.

None of that is important though it's the trip that counts :smirk:

OfflineOblong
Stranger
    #4406075 - 07/14/05 10:46 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

did you get all sweaty and clammy? for some reason whenever i do em I gwt all sweaty and maybe thats that gooey feeling. Also it feels like my body is kinda swollen whenever i touch em while under the influence lol. Not uncomfortable just odd, mostly in my legs. Anyone else get this feeling?

OfflineTyrone_C
Stranger

Re: First time trip report (shrooms) [Re: Oblong]
    #4406254 - 07/14/05 11:35 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Oblong said:
did you get all sweaty and clammy? for some reason whenever i do em I gwt all sweaty and maybe thats that gooey feeling. Also it feels like my body is kinda swollen whenever i touch em while under the influence lol. Not uncomfortable just odd, mostly in my legs. Anyone else get this feeling?

No...but I've only done it once. The only think like that that happened to me was my mouth got completely dry, and I could feel the dryness all the way down my throat. It wasn't very pleasent, but it was pretty trippy. No one gave me anything to drink, and I couldn't get it myself...but oh well, I survived. The same thing happened when I do weed, but I'm used to it now. Being all sweaty doesn't sound like much fun either lol, but I personally didn't experience that. Unless it's something serious, just take it as part of the experience, you should get used to it.

OfflineDaytripper420
Bitchin!

Loc: South carolina
    #4406330 - 07/14/05 11:57 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tyrone_C said:
Quote:

myndreach said:
How old are you guys?

And age isn't important...if it matters his bro and his friends are a few years older than me and my buddy. They were probably arguing about it because they're kinda gangster...and to a lot of gangsters that shit is important.

good idea dont tell them your age they will ban you if your under 18 which is fucked up in my opinion becasue everyone needs advice on drugs and trips and its not like what we do is legal in the first place so who cares if your under 18. what ever though

--------------------
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

OfflineTyrone_C
Stranger

Re: First time trip report (shrooms) [Re: Daytripper420]
    #4406418 - 07/15/05 12:17 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Daytripper420 said:
Quote:

Tyrone_C said:
Quote:

myndreach said:
How old are you guys?

good idea dont tell them your age they will ban you if your under 18 which is fucked up in my opinion becasue everyone needs advice on drugs and trips and its not like what we do is legal in the first place so who cares if your under 18. what ever though

Agreed, but there's probably some legal issues involved, they might get in trouble with the law by letting kiddies post.

Offlinegoob
Sleepy

#4407021 - 07/15/05 05:19 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

2 grams! Damn!
Quote:

Tyrone_C said:
They started putting their hands all around my face and shit sayin it was bats.

That's fucked up.

You said you looked forward to a bad trip?
I imagine Salvia while on shrooms would really fuck you up

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag