Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
ha!
    #4406819 - 07/15/05 02:51 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

rarely do I watch TV, but I saw something on last weekend about floods in india, leaving thousands homeless. right after that segment was over, the news shows these rich people in australia who's homes are almost gone because of a mudslide. these millionares don't want to pay for their homes saying "the goverment must do something, I'm not going to pay for this."

what a contrast. thousands left homeless to a few who could actually afford the loss. less than 5 minutes was given to india while 10 min was given to the aussies.

confirming why I stopped watching TV

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: ha! [Re: kaiowas]
    #4406823 - 07/15/05 02:52 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i love you :dancing:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4406839 - 07/15/05 02:58 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

That's pretty sad. :thumbdown:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Re: ha! [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4406848 - 07/15/05 03:01 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

it is...

what's more interesting is the similarities between the autralia media and the US media. It's exactly the same!

they have this show called Big Brother which is the most retarded "reality" TV show yet.

you can ask over and over 'how bad can it get' and you will continue to get your answer.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Re: ha! [Re: Todcasil]
    #4406859 - 07/15/05 03:06 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

much to you bro!  :heart:

--------------------

InvisibleHanky
wiffle bat.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Great Southern Land.
    #4406870 - 07/15/05 03:10 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

kaiowas said:
it is...

what's more interesting is the similarities between the autralia media and the US media. It's exactly the same!

Watch SBS news. It's tolerable.

--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4406883 - 07/15/05 03:19 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

haha.. You should record a couple episodes to bring back home for shits and giggles. :thumbup:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order