Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
garden pans
    #4406153 - 07/15/05 01:14 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Hey guys, I search here all the time but rarely have time to post, but I found something worth posting tonight. I was looking in my vegetable garden and saw some mushrooms growing, as it rained earlier. Most were wild, non-psilocybin mushrooms, but lo and behold, there was one teeny tiny one that spoke to me. It was a baby pan. cyan! It was actually an accident that it ended up there. I like to use colonized jars (from spores) to make mycelium water to inoculate all my other jars as it is more economical and quicker than always starting my spawn from spores. I take a healthy few scoops of colonized birdseed and shake it in water, then suck into syringes. So I'm left with some birdseed in the bottom of the jar and I chuck it into the garden. I guess that since I mulch my plants with straw (dead grass) and composted manure, the spent seed was still alive and actually colonized part of my garden! This is exiting to me because I now have an Idea for a new tek - the garden tek. I will update with pics when I see another flush, as this one was REALLY small. I just went out where they were and I think a slug ate my few pins or something, so I hope he/she enjoyed it. I was gonna print them little suckers in the morning, but they seem to have disappeared. A big slug was in there place. This is kind of a long winded post, but if you're still reading I guess you found it interesting. I am working on a tek and will post more soon. It really makes you happy when you just find a shroom that actually turns blue.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation