Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

3 hours of pure terror! (Long, true, story of the events that happened last night)
    #4405376 - 07/14/05 09:53 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

FUCK! I just deleted my long story. I'm going to make shorter.

BACKGROUND: I live with my parents and brother, who's going thought the police academy. All my brothers are real tight. Where all very close. Being in the police acdemy, this brother likes to investigate noises he heres around our house. With out any further ah due...i give you...

3 HOURS OF PURE TERROR!

So last night I was planning on doing my nightly smoking sesh. I got my new bong and filled it up with some water. I went to the window and decided to just open in and make sure to blow the smoke outside. As a lite my first bong hit, i sucked in. I took a huge hit, and it tore me up. It didn't hurt for the first few seconds but at the 5 second mark I coughed loudly. Putting the bowl out, I just back into my room. I just chilled for about a minute, letting my self recover. After thinking, I decided to shut the window and put my bong away.

As I went to put my bong away, I started to feel quite stoned. The next sound I heard was a click. I looked under my door and saw someone had turned the hallway light on. Becoming more stoned by the second, I thought my best bet would be to jump in bed and pretend to be asleep until I knew the threat had left the area. It didn't. I tore of my close and turned my computer off. More walking outside my room. I cleared of my bad and slipped into it. My fan was going in my room.

I heard the back sliding door open. I felt my face light up with heat. My brother must had been was still awake. His room being near mine, he must had herd me coughing or smelled the herb. The garage door opened then closed. My heart was POUNDING. I herd foot steps coming closer to my window. OH FUCK! I forgot to put my screen back on!!! My heart started going even faster. My face was facing the window...i felt a pair of eyes piercing through the window. The next sound I herd made me light headed. It was the sound of my window...slowly, very slowly and quietly opening up.

I made a light sigh, trying to make it sound like I was in a restful state. The window sounded like it was fully open now. The sounds of my blinds getting pushed back made me feel like I was going to throw up! But I couldn't move, moving would give me away. I was extremely stoned, I didn't even swallow my own saliva for about 10 minutes. The sound of the blinds being held up by a hand only fueled the fire to my terror. I felt like his whole head was in my window, trying to get a good look/smell of my room. It was then silent. I dare not open my eyes. The thought of seeing a face in the window would make me scream. The blinds fell back down and I herd the sliding glass door open and close.

Footsteps came more and more near my room. The light turned on in the hallway again and I could see someone pushing my door slighty open. At this point I felt like I was having a panic attack. I felt like I couldn't get any air into my lungs. I closed my eyes tightly and made my self think of calm things (forests, the stars, ect) My heart stopped shacking my bed. Sweat was coming off my for head. I opened my eyes to see, still not moving an inch. My door was shut. The outside slider opened again. In my stoned, paranoia, I came to the conclusion that my brother woke my dad up to tell him what he thought I was up too.

The sound of someone slowly pressing my blinds back again, made every hair on my body stand up. My heart started beating at a fearus rate. Something inside me said it was my dad. I was ready to hear his voice yell at me. "Get the fuck up!". No voice was heard. During this time I had to put my self in a frame of mind to keep me from going insane. I just thought about the stars and how much this didn't really matter in the big schem of things. It would also be great to use in a story.

The sound of my window slowly shutting made my heart slow down a bit. I then heard the slider close. Then the bathroom door open and shut. Someone flushed the toilet. I told myself that if they thought I was stoned, they would have woken me up by now. The sound of my brothers door opening and shutting brought great relief. I sat there wide awake for another 30 minutes just in case my dad was still out the window, seeing if I would make a noise. (LOL) Soon the high was warring off and I became sensible again. Why would my dad be waiting to see if I get up. Non the less, I got up and got my bong to hide it under my African drum. That took me about 15minutes. Every creak sounded like i was shaking the house.

I'm on great terms with everyone in my family and would hate to have to move out over finding out I still smoke. After I claimed back into bed I got my popcorn and a bottle of water to reward my self for making it thought the more terrifying 3 hours of my life. I ate the whole bag of popcorn and fell, slowly into pleasant, vivid dreams.

My brother just came into my room to talk about something that happened to him today at the academy so, I don't think he is suspecting me. Non the less, I'm going to be, MUCH more careful when going out for a late night smoke.

If you made it though my long story...i salute you! Thanks for reading.

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblethegatewaydrug
my burning sunwill some dayrise

Loc: wherever i may roam
Re: 3 hours of pure terror! (Long, true, story of the events that happened last night) [Re: Toddo]
    #4405395 - 07/14/05 09:57 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

omg that sucks man. do u live with ur parents (and do they not want u to smoke)?

--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

OfflineChiefess
ExperiencedToker / AmateurMushroom Hunter

Re: 3 hours of pure terror! (Long, true, story of the events that happened last night) [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4405408 - 07/14/05 09:59 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

that must really suck having a cop as a brother

--------------------
Been Tokin'!

Invisiblethegatewaydrug
my burning sunwill some dayrise

Loc: wherever i may roam
Re: 3 hours of pure terror! (Long, true, story of the events that happened last night) [Re: Toddo]
    #4405415 - 07/14/05 10:00 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

o ur bros a cop? i didnt read that part my bad

--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: 3 hours of pure terror! (Long, true, story of the events that happened last night) [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4405443 - 07/14/05 10:04 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

yeah, of course i live with my parents. I'm going to school right now, and there paying for it (community collage.)
My first semesters coming up.

As for them not wanting me to smoke...of course they don't. My dad was a cop and from what he saw, drugs ruin lives. I don't blame him for not wanting me to do that stuff. But, i don't even drink. I just smoke maybe one or twice a week. I have been all year...and me and my falmily have never been on better tearms.
I really shouldn't be doing it if he doesn't want me too, but I like to enjoy a nice bowl every now and then.

--------------------

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #4405457 - 07/14/05 10:06 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

:lol:
I remember those days. When it wasn't safe to smoke in my parents house. Me and my bro hiding in the little room in the back of the garage.
Shhh! keep the bubble noise down, they'll hear us. No couphing! No lauphing!

--------------------

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: 3 hours of pure terror! (Long, true, story of the events that happened last night) [Re: Chiefess]
    #4405458 - 07/14/05 10:06 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Chiefess said:
that must really suck having a cop as a brother

Not a cop yet...sill training.

and no...it dosent suck at all. ITs quite fun learning all the moves he gets taught every day. I even help him study for tests. Like I said before...I am extremely close to all my brothers. Hes going to move out when hes done with the academy

--------------------

OfflineSigno
manamana
 User Gallery

Loc: Purple Haze
    #4405466 - 07/14/05 10:07 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

dude, dont try to hide it from your brother. just tell him next time you were smoking a bowl and that no one is prowling around your house. he probably spent extra time looking into your room because you didnt just tell him it was you making noise. he probably eventually figured out it was just you smoking anyways.

--------------------

Correlation is not causation!

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: 3 hours of pure terror! (Long, true, story of the events that happened last night) [Re: Dreamer987]
    #4405473 - 07/14/05 10:08 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Dreamer987 said:
:lol:
I remember those days. When it wasn't safe to smoke in my parents house. Me and my bro hiding in the little room in the back of the garage.
Shhh! keep the bubble noise down, they'll hear us. No couphing! No lauphing!

LOL 

Yeah...that was harsh last night.  Im not sure what my bro would do if he found me smoking.  He used to in highschool so  :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: 3 hours of pure terror! (Long, true, story of the events that happened last night) [Re: Signo]
    #4405494 - 07/14/05 10:12 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

your right, he probley thought some guy was in our backyard.

As for telling him I smoke...hmmm

My oldest brother knows I do and I think he also does.  Maybe your right...ill talk to my other brother and see if its wise to just be truthful.

It really sucks trying to hide somthing you enjoy doing  from someone as close as one of your own brothers.  bah :frown:

--------------------

OfflineMazooki
Stranger

#4405567 - 07/14/05 10:27 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Lol that blows, it used to be the same way in my house, then one day my dad came in and smoked a bowl with me and my best friend so now its anything goes and he does not care if i grow any shrooms as long as i give him some!

Invisibleroby000
me
 User Gallery

Loc: nazi poland
Re: 3 hours of pure terror! (Long, true, story of the events that happened last night) [Re: Mazooki]
    #4405832 - 07/14/05 11:29 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

hey i dont know about you. but my family knew the whole time i was smoking. they suspected but stayed in denial.

--------------------

Offlineprefloppro
Last Call
Re: 3 hours of pure terror! (Long, true, story of the events that happened last night) [Re: roby000]
    #4405921 - 07/14/05 11:48 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

roby000 said:
hey i dont know about you. but my family knew the whole time i was smoking. they suspected but stayed in denial.

Dont you love that. LOL. Same situation, they knew I smoked but never confronted me about it. On one occasion, upon moving into a new house, I thought it was smart to smoke in the bathroom on the other side of the house from where my parents were. So here i am lighting up in the bathroom, blowing smoke into the fart exhaust fan in the ceiling, keeping real safe to make sure all smoke went into the exhaust. Finish a bowl, hop in the shower. Come out of my bathroom into my room and walk out into the living room, oh my god it reeked, it was something fierce. Theres my mom watching tv, she immediately looks and me and ask why the house smells like smoke, I said I have no clue, my bedroom window is open, it might be some neighbor or something. At this point I knew I was caught, because there is no way it would smell like straight weed just from a window, when the closest neighbor lives a good 100 yards away. She looks like at me and gives me the look and didnt say anything, I knew she knew but she let it go. This was a good 5 years ago. We have since talked about and she knew I smoked and that was not the first time she knew. Well apparently the fart machine exhaust pipe had come loose in the attic. Fun times.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
    #4406003 - 07/15/05 12:13 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

That sounds pretty shitty man. Would your bro narc you out to the police if he cought you smoking?????

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #4406096 - 07/15/05 12:54 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

worst story ever

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: 3 hours of pure terror! (Long, true, story of the events that happened last night) [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4406099 - 07/15/05 12:54 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

lol...no

--------------------

OfflineDaytripper420
Bitchin!

Loc: South carolina
    #4406170 - 07/15/05 01:17 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

ive been cought soooo many times like 4 or 5 so by now im sure my mom figures i smoke cause shes cought me soo many times. One time my sister picked me up from work after i had smoked a joint behind the dumpster and she gave me the worst look ever but she didnt say anything. it was rather funny. but i know how it feels to have to cover it up it sucks ass

--------------------
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #4406209 - 07/15/05 01:24 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I wasted that much of my life reading that?...smoke outside mang...in a safe place...dont use a bong...where are you gonna hide that? bongs reek so much like pot resin it is hard to hide the smell...it was just weed?..big deal.., try and and be sneaky about other stuff...that makes your eyes huge....that is hard to hide..

Edited by skunk78395 (07/15/05 01:31 AM)

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: 3 hours of pure terror! (Long, true, story of the events that happened last night) [Re: Skunk420]
    #4406219 - 07/15/05 01:27 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

i started smoking at 11,my mom found out at like 13,and just kinda bitched,but never told me to stop or anything.....

now when the family meet's most of us smoke or drink together,just like old friends.....

--------------------

Invisibleblackroselove
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #4406221 - 07/15/05 01:27 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Well written story.And that must have really sucked.I would defiantly feel out the situation before out right telling him. I mean, it's good to let the ones close to you more in to your life, but if it could cost freedom...Good luck.

Blackie:flaming:

--------------------
BlackieRL:flaming:
BRL:flaming:

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> The Pub