Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineChopinPan
Cowbell virtuoso
Loc: Noord-Holland
Salvia Trip Report. A warning to all those who are going to try Salvia.
    #4404750 - 07/14/05 04:53 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I had prepared everything for this day, I was going to try Salvia for my first time. I had my friend with me, and we headed out to a spot where we had smoked a few times. So I sat down, and put a pinch of my 15X extract(the first mistake, WAY to high of a dose for a first timer), took out my turbo lighter, and lit up. The first feeling I found hysterical, i could not believe how I was feeling, I felt this force going through me(Salvia gravity) and felt as if my neck was on a rack and I couldn't look down. This was where I reached level 2. My friend reported to me that I was mumbling random crap when he was talking to me.
We then walked over to a hill where I took my second hit, felt barely anything, just a rush of gravity, and some confusion. After this we parted and he went home to eat and I went up to my attic, figuring that I wouldn't get affected too much I packed a tighter bowl and took a much bigger hit. Now I will paste the trip report I saved as a document. Now as positive as a tone as this report may have, keep in mind this was EXTREMLY scary, not only did I feel like I was being dragged along, I thought I was going to die. But in the end you will see, a lesson was learned.

It was insane. I was upstairs in the attic room. On my bed. All I could remember feeling
were my pillow being manufactured by this strange force, as if they were zooming out of a
machine that made pillows, but for some reason I thought that this force did not want me
to lay on the pillows.But then I said "I pick THIS one" and I forced my head to lay on the
pillow. I then saw the opening leading to downstairs, and saw myself drifting away from it,
like I was in this black unknown field of reality and the opening in the stairs is where I
was trying to get to. But I could not get there, I was being pulled away.
Now this was my mistake. I was fighting somethign that could not be fought. Had I simply
accepted this force I would have not felt so fearful, as if it was trying to suck me in.
At this point I felt absolutely hopeless. I thought my world as I'd known it had come to an
end, not because of any kind of logic, but simply because I thought so. At one my point,
I felt as if my head WAS the stairs! I had merged with the stairs. I fought this force
by walking to the opening of the stairs, to prove I could escape(at this point there was something/someone speaking to me, not wanting me to leave). When I finally made it to
the opening, I felt the hall downstairs in the 2nd floor sucking on to me. Trying to pull
me, and then I looked back to where I Was sitting. There was a machine on the wall next to
where I took the hit. I saw that as the force sucking me in, but when I sat back down on my
bed, I felt again, not escaped.I then started to come down and then I started really
thinking about what happened.
It hit me, I was connected to everything. Everything is one, there is no escape, i AM it.
So in the end, I am happy that I have felt this connection with the world, although this was
extremely scary, I have gained some wisdom.

So what I want to address is this, if you are starting out to use Salvia, DO NOT start out with too high of an extract. Either get the leaves, or 5X, you may be a Salvia hardhead, but it is better to be safe than sorry. Slowly working you're way up to harder trips will probably be a lot more beneficial than jumping in headfirst and being completely confused.

Edited by ChopinPan (07/14/05 04:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia Trip Report. A warning to all those who are going to try Salvia. [Re: ChopinPan]
    #4404916 - 07/14/05 05:34 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

My advice: its OK to use Salvia 10x but...

You must use an EXTREMELY SMALL AMOUNT because the Divine Hammer can smite you like in this presentation I made from a fellow shroomerite's photoshoot:

What's an extremely small amount?

1.. if you use Salvia 10x
2.. if you use a keychaim pipe
3.. if you suck your lighter flame into the pipe during the entire suck
4.. if you hold it for at least 20 seconds
5.. if you are of average sensitivity

you will be as high as you want to get on 1/50 to 1/25 gram, trust me on that :heart:
1/25gr of Salvia 10x can hit some people like a baseball bat to the face and be every bit as recreational.

Salvia is not recreational. it is a way to explore a realm of visions.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineChiefess
ExperiencedToker / AmateurMushroom Hunter

Re: Salvia Trip Report. A warning to all those who are going to try Salvia. [Re: Asante]
    #4405047 - 07/14/05 06:34 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i have never had salvia but am hoping to obtain some soon...thanks alot for the tips guys, ive been researching this drug quite a bit but ive come across alot of conflicting and false information (probably because its a relatively new drug, at least with the public)

--------------------
Been Tokin'!

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Salvia Trip Report. A warning to all those who are going to try Salvia. [Re: Chiefess]
    #4405762 - 07/14/05 09:08 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

check my guide in my sig

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom