Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefakee
Stranger
Wierd Stomache Cramps
    #4404220 - 07/14/05 05:02 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

2 or 3 weeks ago, after a 7 hour shift at work i decided to take some mush i had recently bought. It was one of the most bizzare mush trips ive had i think, although it was alot like another one i had months ago. Anyway, i wasnt really looking for a fullblown trip so i only took one mushroom (a fullsized stem and a normal sized cap) The stem i chewed up and washed down with some coke. All good sofar. Now its time for the cap. I wasnt looking forward to chewing the cap cuz the seem to have a much more strong poision taste. I decided that this cap was small enough to swallow whole. Bad idea?? maybee..
So i throw the cap in my mounth and fill my mouth with coke, let it sit in my mouth for a bit and then swallowed it all. It didnt go down as well as i expected or i don think it did anyway. It seemed to get stuck somewere after my lungs..so i could breath just an annoyin feelin in my esophogas. The cap being small i assumed i could jus chug some coke and that would help it into my stomache. It worked i couldnt feel the cap anymore. But the cap was the least of my worries now. right after i finished chuging the coke the mush hit me..pretty hard too i must say. I was not ready for it at all..especially since i had only ate the stem 3 or 4 min ago and the cap like a min or 2. Yep only 10 min after takin it i was getting the full blown visuals that i love so much. I couldnt enjoy them though. maybee 10 more min after i started hallucinating i started to feel a very sharp pain in my stomache. It was kindof like a cramp but the pain was about 10 times more sharp. It was pulsing too as if it was being fuled by the blood my heart was pumping. I tried to ignore it and did a good job at times but it was present during the whole peak and made my trip medeoker (sp?)
I was jus wondering if this has ever happened to anyone..i dont doubt that its normal..but im jus wondering if there was a way to aviod something like this. It wasnt gutrot either ive done mush enough to know the feeling of that.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTheHook
GrEeN HeAd
Re: Wierd Stomache Cramps [Re: fakee]
    #4404264 - 07/14/05 05:08 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

dude ive never heard of that happening before. my only guess is that the coke made the psilocybin absorb at lightning speed into you and then the coke and mushroom mix left in your stomach didnt make you all too happy. thats kinda weird tho, you sure there werent pesticides on ur shrooms?

--------------------
I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

Offlinefakee
Stranger
Re: Wierd Stomache Cramps [Re: TheHook]
    #4404342 - 07/14/05 05:21 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

well i did the same mush a week later..along with some weed and it was the best trip ive had alone. The gut rot wasnt even really present and it was all visuals and good thoughts..also took 30 min to kick in. I have no way of explaining why it absorbed so quick..but im thinkin it had somethin to do with my stomache being emtpy with the exception of a bunch of fruit roll ups and pop..so ALLLOOT of sugar...

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Loc: Lazy River Road
Re: Wierd Stomache Cramps [Re: fakee]
    #4404445 - 07/14/05 05:42 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Empty stomach and what TheHook said, the carbonation in the coke. Kinda like beer on tap, compred to bottled beer. You always get a buzz faster w/ tap beer because of the carbonation.

--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience