Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRaiden333
Born Hippy

Chances of fake acid?
    #4403632 - 07/14/05 12:57 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Ok, I've been wanting a chance to try LSD for the longest time now, and a friend of mine told me that one of his friends has some and he can get me a free sample of 1-2 tabs.

Now, after I've looked forever and a day for this stuff, this seems a bit too good to be true. I'm pretty sure it's going to be blotter, because nothing except blotter has been sold in my area (at least, according to everyone I know) in the past 5 years. Also, my mom is an old hippy and warned me never to trust acid I get from anybody except her because it's probably fake or laced with poison, because "Nobody makes real acid anymore except a couple people".

Now, I know she's exaggerating, but how much? What are the chances I'm going to be getting something dangerous, like 5-Meo-AMT? I don't really care if they end up being blank tabs, because I'm not paying for them. I just don't want to end up in the hospital.

--------------------
Some folks trust to reason, others trust to might
I don't trust to nothing, but I know it comes out right.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehempknight
Stranger

Re: Chances of fake acid? [Re: Raiden333]
    #4403676 - 07/14/05 01:03 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

So wait.. youre saying that your mom will give you acid? In all truth.. id say that id wait for her to give it to you.. because shes the only one you can trust. Hell, it might be real acid, but if youve never taken it.. how are you going to know?

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

#4403691 - 07/14/05 01:05 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Well, its hard to say really.  I always lived by the advice your mom gave.  Never take anything from a source you dont know.  Especially now with this bromo fly shit circulating i wouldnt be taking any blotter that i was unsure about.  So if your guy is boasting about blotters that make you trip for days avoid them.  For the most part when you buy acid at shows or the like its a crap shoot, you cant just look at a tab of acid and tell if its bunk or not.  Good luck man, i miss taking good acid.  With all the bunk shit that's cropped up over the years, and with the probabilty of finding some good lsd-25 (even rarer to find some ALD-50) ive given up on it.  Hopefully your luck will be better then mine :smile:

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

OfflineRaiden333
Born Hippy

Re: Chances of fake acid? [Re: coda]
    #4403718 - 07/14/05 01:10 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Well, my mom says that, but she means hypothetically. She's never going to get any because she doesn't look for it. I think I'm going to ask my friend if I can talk to the guy directly.

--------------------

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #4403728 - 07/14/05 01:11 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

If they're free why not give it a shot?

As long as you don't overdo it, even with 5-meo-amt you should be alright.

Edited by HeavyToilet (07/14/05 01:12 PM)

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

#4403733 - 07/14/05 01:12 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

No, i understand.  My point was why would you ingest a chemical you bought from someone you dont know?  Im sure we've all done it, but the chances of getting ripped off are much higher.  Plus its a lot safer when you actually know whats in the pill, or blotter, or drop of liquid.  Good luck tho man, be safe :smile:

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

OfflineRaiden333
Born Hippy

#4403761 - 07/14/05 01:15 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Well, no matter what other safety precautions I take beforehand, if I do decide to try it out I'm going to make sure to use a sitter.

--------------------

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
    #4403845 - 07/14/05 01:32 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Chances are VERY good that its either acid, or paper with nothing on it. It will NEVER be laced with poisin, and MAY be laced with some research chemical, but that is VERY unlikly. Chances are pretty good of fake acid, but when its fake, its just plain paper..

And there have ALWAYS only been a FEW people creating acid..

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: Chances of fake acid? [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4404893 - 07/14/05 05:29 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

^^ this is true, also keep in mind you can get some real SHITTY acid as well. I personally would rather be sober, or get a blank tab, then sit through 7 hrs of bad acid. Ugh, just thinking about the stomach and back cramps from bad cid back in the day makes me hurt all over.

--------------------

-JG

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
    #4404917 - 07/14/05 05:35 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

acid is acid, there is nothing that makes it bad or good besides strength.

the only acid i've ever gotten has been bunk :frown:

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Loc: Lazy River Road
Re: Chances of fake acid? [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4405066 - 07/14/05 06:39 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

That's not entirely true. There are different purities in the crystal. From Fluff and Neddlepoint being the best, on down to the worst, Tornado juice. There are deffinetly differences in acid. It all depends on how much effort is taken to clean the crystal of unwanted alkaloids.

--------------------
Easily test the dosage of your tabs at home!:lsd:
qtests.org

Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#4405122 - 07/14/05 07:00 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

The chance you'll get the blotters with research chemicals is reasonably small, but still real.

There is a trick to it however: Most of these blotters taste convincingly bitter (back of the tongue) whereas LSD is slightly bitter at most.

There is a blotter around with what might *possibly* be a new drug, but in any case does not fall too well. It basically has an orange/pink sunburst pattern with a triangle or heart inside. It clearly tastes foul.

To make a rough guesstimate:

10 blotters =

4x LSD (hardly bitter)
5x weak/blank (hardly bitter, totally bogus)
1x Research Chemical (usually clearly bitter)

As for me:

BLOTTER + BITTER = SPITTER

I don't want a research chemical. If the blotter is bitter I spit it out and spit a few times more to clear my mouth.
If I get sold LSD i want LSD or bust, not some surprise chemical.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: Chances of fake acid? [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #4405134 - 07/14/05 07:04 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

acid is acid, there is nothing that makes it bad or good besides strength.

the only acid i've ever gotten has been bun

not to sound like a dick....but if you've never eaten anything BUT bunk acid how can you say that?  There will always be different purities of man made chemicals.  There can be a huge difference between something made in a lab with the right chemicals and equipment, as opposed to something made in some guys kitchen.  This isnt of course to say that some people can't make slammin cid at home.  Good luck to you though on finding some good hits man, it can be an awesome journey :smile:

--------------------

-JG

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Loc: Lazy River Road
    #4405437 - 07/14/05 08:04 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I hope your quote is intended for nightkrawler, because I didn't say that.

--------------------
Easily test the dosage of your tabs at home!:lsd:
qtests.org

Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#4406207 - 07/14/05 11:24 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

coda said:
There can be a huge difference between something made in a lab with the right chemicals and equipment, as opposed to something made in some guys kitchen. This isnt of course to say that some people can't make slammin cid at home.

Well, if that's not to say you can't, then *I'm* to say you can't. You can't. (you intended to anyone anywhere without a complex laboratory in his or her house, not coda himself for saying it).

I'm not sure it's known why different acid seems so different. It's different every time, certainly, for me. But, people will always feel a difference from batch to batch, they say. Could it be placebo? Their mood? Surroundings, or just the design on the sheet? I've heard it said that other lysergic compounds might affect certain receptors that'll affect your trip, but alone would do nothing. If anyone has some good information on the subject, I'd like to hear.

From all I've read there isn't "Bad acid". Theres weak acid, theres strong acid, theres no acid, and theres other chemicals. My friend certainly got something that fit the description of 5-Meo-AMT. Didn't kick in for a couple hours, stomach craps for a long time, and a long trip. Also took a few hits to feel anything.

Another friend is convinced that theres speed and such on blotter. I've tried to explain to him the idea of threshold doses of these chemicals with no luck, heh. Apparently he's getting it from some Hunter S. Thompson book where he mentioned that no acid since the 60s has ever been real or pure LSD. I haven't seen such a quote myself. Eventually, he admitted that no, there could not be an amphetamine or simillar on the paper, but that certain acid is a disassociate-ish acid, and some is speedy acid. eh?

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: Chances of fake acid? [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4406422 - 07/15/05 12:19 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Well, if that's not to say you can't, then *I'm* to say you can't. You can't. (you intended to anyone anywhere without a complex laboratory in his or her house, not coda himself for saying it)

that was my point. The common person is not going to be synthing LSD in his or her home. Especially one without a working knowledge of chemistry and lab equipment.

gobblin- yes i was talking to nightkrawler

--------------------

-JG

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
    #4406968 - 07/15/05 04:24 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Fake acid is so common you could go to your dealer and ask "do you have any fake cid?" and he'd say, "yeah i got 2 pounds in the back."

LSD will deteriorate into an untrippable nothing in a few days (depending on what form it's in. blotters last the shortest amount of time). Its unlikely that this acid is fake if you're getting it for free. dealers don't give out fake acid to potential customers if they know any better.

OfflinetheBRINK
horse on moon
 User Gallery

Loc: the moon
Re: Chances of fake acid? [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #4407210 - 07/15/05 08:30 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i've expereienced a wide variety of good and bunk cid. if you drop it and it has a strong chemical taste, it's not real.... all the real cid i've dropped had no taste at all. but i've gotten some bunk shit that i'm sure was 5-meo-amt and i ended up taking 10 hits or so with no dangerous effects. (note that if you have to take that much it's definately not real) 1 or 2 should suffice for some good shit.
d

--------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Chances of fake acid? [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #4407413 - 07/15/05 10:30 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

LSD will deteriorate into an untrippable nothing in a few days (depending on what form it's in. blotters last the shortest amount of time).

This is very not true. You can put a sheet of blotter between some sheets of tinfoil and store it in a cool dark dry place for quite a long time....

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: Chances of fake acid? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4407681 - 07/15/05 12:34 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i think what he says holds some truth lsd-25 is a fairly unstable chemical.

--------------------

-JG

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates