Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
off to the library, to see the laws on glass pipes in my town
    #4403101 - 07/14/05 12:30 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

i have always wanted to open up a glass pipe shop in town, and i think that i just might if the laws will let me, im off to go check out the local ordinances in town.

peace

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC Flag
Re: off to the library, to see the laws on glass pipes in my town [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4403121 - 07/14/05 12:36 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I live near you and we have 3 head shops in the area. If not in your town, then you could probably go a few towns over :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleTrav
Stranger

#4403125 - 07/14/05 12:38 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Opening up a glass store would be awesome man, hopefully its okay to do so right in your area.  :thumbup:

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #4403154 - 07/14/05 12:45 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

there is only one head shop in ?rhus (called headshoppen - "the head shop" hehe pretty original, eh?). they got shut down maybe 1 year ago, but then re-opened in a much bigger and nicer location. so take that police fools!

just make sure you don't have any jackass kids coming in there saying "hey do you know where to get some chronic" and you should be ok!

--------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: off to the library, to see the laws on glass pipes in my town [Re: Trav]
    #4403159 - 07/14/05 12:47 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Even if the law is against it, you might want to see how strict they enforce it....

In Milwaukee County here, there's an ordinance that says you cant sell glass pipes in the county. Mostly made to combat bodega's selling those little rose tube pipes for crackheads. But just in the last like, 2-3 months, right down the street from my place they opened 2 new shops that sell glass. Its not very nice stuff. They're blowing it there, and I think the guys are still learning.

But still....

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: off to the library, to see the laws on glass pipes in my town [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4403376 - 07/14/05 01:53 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

wow , glad to see milwaukee is improving, my days of selling pipes in a case in the shadows outside the rave are over though :smile:

as for my town. i could do it in un-incoroprated cook county, but would prefer to do it in town as to gain more people.....

under the local ordinances on drug paraphanelia which basically paralell the ilinois state laws, and most likely the cook county ordinances as well.... i could do it, but to completely cover my ass i would have to have svery customer sign a waiver, which absolves me from liability if they choose to smoke anything illegal out of it.

it would basically say, that yes i am over 18, i will not use this for illegal purposes, i am not using a fake id, i will not transfer this product to any person other than myself, i will not trnasfer or allow the use of this product by any minors, i agree to obide by the posted laws of the illinois canabis controll act, and so on....

at the bottom i will promise confidentility unless the contract is broken, or i am compelled by law to provide proof of identification.

with one of those, and a copy of everyones id with their signature i should be legally covered, but do you think that they would have a problem signing?

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #4403381 - 07/14/05 01:55 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

honestly, i'd be a bit wary to sign such a waver myself... :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: off to the library, to see the laws on glass pipes in my town [Re: Krishna]
    #4403465 - 07/14/05 02:19 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

yeah i can understand that. but in reality if you came in my store i would allready have your id on file, and your picture recorded on my surveilance cameras.

--------------------
PEACE

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub