Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTyrone_C
Stranger

Weed "trip" report...was it laced?
    #4401999 - 07/14/05 12:00 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Me and 3 friends had came up to my cottage to camp out in a tent and smoke some weed. The temperature was horrible, I think with humidity it felt like 45 or 47 degrees...thats really hot for Canada. Anyhow, at about 8:00 me and two of my friends blaze. My 3rd friend (I'll call him A), quit weed a few days earlier, so decided to stick with a bit of drinking. This was the first time I smoked weed since about 3 weeks ago, when I did shrooms as well.

Anyhow, a I found it quite hard to smoke my first joint. Usually we pass it around, but one of my other friends (I'll call him B) insisted we smoke one each. The irony is he's the least experienced weed smoker out of all of us, he'd only blazed once before. Anyhow, I commented on how hard it was to smoke it, and my third friend (I'll call him C), insisted the weed was laced with coke. He said his bro reopened one of the joints the night before and sprinkled coke in it. C is the most experienced out of all of us (me being the second most), and he usually knows what he's talking about, but he likes to make shit up as well, just to fuck with people. I didn't beleive him, although I'm pretty sure B did, as he was a rookie. I put my roach out, even though I probably could have got another hit from it, the weed was hittin me hard and fast, plus my lungs were burning.

Even as we were walking back to the tent I was feeling fucked up, more than usual. This is possibly because I hadn't blazed for a few weeks, but I'm not exactly sure how much that would effect it. Anyhow, when I returned to the tent I was feeling really shroomy. I felt like I was melting (the exact same thing that happened on shrooms), and whenever anyone touched me I'd freak out. I was tripping hard for about an hour, I had intense CEVs, that were 3D and detailed. At one point I just closed my eyes and tripped out to them, it was quite amazing. Anyhow, after it got dark I began to calm down and I was ready to blaze again. I took a smaller joint and went A, who was just a little bit drunk. He commented on how I was acting different than I usually do when is high, and I most definately felt different. Anyhow, I blazed and this time it was much easier, I finished the joint without difficulty and we went for a walk. This time it felt like a normal high and I enjoyed myself quite well. It would have been an amazing experience if it weren't for the bugs.

Anyhow, onto my question. I always thought that if you smoked coke you would get energy and a body buzz, but insted I tripped out like a lesser version of my shroom trip a few weeks earlier. I'm about 95% sure my friend was lying about the whole coke thing, just because he's like that, so could it have all been in my head. I know I was tripping hard, I wasn't imagining that, but could it have been a result of thinking that the weed was laced? If this sounds too odd for weed, then does anyone know what it actually could have been laced with? Or was it just really good weed? I'm not really conserned about it, I'm just kinda curiouse what I smoked lol. Sorry this is a question involving coke, but it's based around weed so I guess it's legit. Thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineilikebigbuds21
American Youth<3

Re: Weed "trip" report...was it laced? [Re: Tyrone_C]
    #4402056 - 07/14/05 12:25 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Was your weed laced? I don't think it was.

--------------------
I don't think
I just drink

Cowgold said:
Blacks don't eat mushrooms. You can't be black. It's impossible.

Offlineacoustic
barrmmmFFF
 User Gallery

Loc: texas
Re: Weed "trip" report...was it laced? [Re: ilikebigbuds21]
    #4402258 - 07/14/05 01:37 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i know exactly what you mean bro... i triped about 2 months ago and when ever i toked for about 2 weeks after..i got niiice flash backs ... still today i get nice criss cross colors/psycedelic apperence of every thing... i quit the weed though... i will never quit the shroom.. peace nig

--------------------

"May the wind always be at your back, And the sun upon your face, And the winds of destiny carry you aloft, To Dance with the stars..."

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4402506 - 07/14/05 05:32 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

sounds like you had some potent sativa or something. cannabis is trippy; get used to it. i have heard of people putting crack in their weed, but you'd sure as hell know it was crack if it was.

if you want to explore the hallucinogenic properties of cannabis, i strongly recommend eating it rather than smoking.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

Re: Weed "trip" report...was it laced? [Re: alsey]
    #4402520 - 07/14/05 05:51 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

nah i dont think it was laced. i detoxed once for 3 weeks and smoked a fatty blunt of some kali mist. i got some cevs and my eyes were slightly dialated. anyways, it was pretty funny because every 5 minutes id be like, hey... man, lets go to mcdonalds or something. eventually we did and i had a big mac and it was the best big mac id had in my whole entire life.

--------------------
Be nice to people in general. Even if you don't like them.

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: Weed "trip" report...was it laced? [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #4402741 - 07/14/05 08:30 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Laced is very unlikly, youd taste anything effective, and it just sounds like a low tolerance smoker...I was on probation for a year and a half, before that I was a HEAVY smoker for years (ounces a week)...while on prob, I had drug tests..didnt smoke the first 3 months, first time I did, had like 2 gravity rips of just regular mid grades and I was blasted with closed eye visuals and total stonedness, but you really feel its hallucigenic power then. I smoked then for the rest of the time every 2-4 weeks and I'd only take 2-3 hits every time, and every time I would be driven to the point of tripping..better the weed or bigger the smoking device, the harder the feeling...I still recognized it as stoned, but only because I was so stoned all the time before. Now that I smoke again all the time, I find it very hard to get back to that point..its ok though, its worth it to be able to smoke whenever, to lose that feeling. I got mushrooms and acid for that.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

OfflineJabbawaya

Re: Weed "trip" report...was it laced? [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4402817 - 07/14/05 09:08 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Couldn't have been salvia: the temperature is too low and the salvia can't vaporize properly.

Couldn't have been coke: usually requires a high amount of cocaine because, again, cocaine needs to vaporize for effects, which is why it's usually made into crack for smoking. Smoking cocaine is highly inefficient and costly, and nobody really does it. Furthermore, you would have felt highly stimulated and energetic, which you don't report.

I think you were just having a flashback or a really intense time on weed. The latter is more likely. I believe it was purely psychological.

Weed is almost NEVER laced with anything!

--------------------

OfflineTyrone_C
Stranger

#4402955 - 07/14/05 09:49 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Alright thanks for all the help. The guy I bought it from said it was real good shit, so I guess he was right. I'm guessing weed can trigger a shroom flashback? Because if thats possible then it sounds the most likely to me, just because I wasn't only hallucinating, but I felt like I was melting as I did on shrooms.

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
    #4402968 - 07/14/05 09:52 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Yep a drug, especially a hallucinagin, can trigger other hallucinagin flash backs..I think your much more likly to feel like your tripping if youve actually tripped on something prior to the smoke.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Offlinegmand38
Stranger
Re: Weed "trip" report...was it laced? [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4403016 - 07/14/05 10:07 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Weed is a hallucinogen, even though not nearly as strong of one as shrooms or acid, and most likely the the reason you felt that way was a combination of low tolerance from not smoking for 3 weeks, so you were really stoned, plus the fact that now that youve done a true hallucinogen, your mind knows what to look for and you can more easily recognize the psychedelic part of weed.

OfflineImpulse101
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: 2 paces west of the "big ...
Re: Weed "trip" report...was it laced? [Re: gmand38]
    #4404390 - 07/14/05 03:33 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Laced: No, i have only had laced weed once (5 years smokin) it was laced with coke, some loser decided to grind it to a powder and put a shitload of coke in and roll a J. the only differences i noticed, weird body buzz, numb mouth, EXTERMLY paranoid.

i personaly think it was you having a flashback that had been triggered by the weed. i dont think its reason to freak

--------------------
"Take me koalas back jack... take my koalas back, he lives somwhere out on the track mack... so take me koalas back"

"Tie me kangaroo down sport, tie me kangaroon down!"

OfflineTyrone_C
Stranger

#4405704 - 07/14/05 08:52 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Alright sounds fair. Thanks for the help.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies