Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineChopinPan
Cowbell virtuoso
Loc: Noord-Holland
Where did I go wrong?
    #4402695 - 07/14/05 08:12 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Yesterday I took 10 grams fresh of Hawaiian Copelandia Cyasceans Mushrooms. Everything started out wonderfully. I came up well, barely felt sick, and for the first 1-2 hours of thr trip played soem soccer with my friends, which was amazing, I was so concentrated and just playing was so much fun.
Later I went inside and started getting this buzz feeling, I remember this from when I took LSD(I have taken twice), only it was very uncomfortable. I started thinking too much(I think), and started dwelling on the same thought, and I couldn't get myself to stop thinking about it. For some reaosn I felt like I was doing the wrong thing. I have read everywhere that "letting go" is the key, but I found this difficult.
I plan on doing mushrooms again very soon(3 days afterwards, will my tolerance still be too high? Because I plan on dosing quite some more). Can anyone provide any tips for "letting go" of a reoccuring thought, because this was the same exact problem I had with the acid, the cycle of some stupid reoccuring thought that just won't go away, even if I've contemplated it for over an hour.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

Loc: UK
Re: Where did I go wrong? [Re: ChopinPan]
    #4402714 - 07/14/05 08:22 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ChopinPan said:
I started thinking too much(I think), and started dwelling on the same thought, and I couldn't get myself to stop thinking about it. For some reason I felt like I was doing the wrong thing.

It's happened to be a number of times, pretty normal. When tripping hard sometimes its difficult to get certain images/places/thoughts out of your head and keep repeating the same trail of thinking. Normally dwelling on something that's on your mind/important can be sign that its something in your life you may feel insecure about, take that opportunity to work though the problem, then maybe the trip can move on.

--------------------
Ecstacy got me standing next to you
Getting sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you
We just met
But I think I'm in love with you
But you're on it too
So you tell me you love me too
Wake up in the morning like "yo, what the fuck we do?"

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
    #4402716 - 07/14/05 08:23 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Some people just cant let go, which leads to alot of bad trips. Then they either stop tripping, or have a trip where they learn to let go. A fresh 10 grams of cope cyans is pretty strong too, it varies, but 1 gram dried is to much for a number of people who take cubies in 2-3x that dose with no issue. You need to read up on mushrooms, and what they're doing to you, you need to relize that its a chemical, and not a "posioning" like most think mushrooms are, and it wears off. If you know all the effects and expect them all, nothing should throw you off...then when you need to relax you just sit back and relax and you think to yourself..damn its just the drug making me anxious, or whatever symptom your feeling (read all of them on erowid.com)...I just need to lay back, nothing can happen to me here, i'm safe, it'll all be ok in the end...just say it over and over again, itll all be ok in the end.

And yes you'll have a tolerance, not huge, so dont up your dose to much, especially if your feeling uncomfortable, and any time you feel unsure if you should dose anything or not, just dont...it usually leads to a bad trip. Of course the worst ones are often the most life changing and wonderful in the end...but sometimes you just dont need a whole brain and life overhaul...

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

OfflineChopinPan
Cowbell virtuoso
Loc: Noord-Holland
Re: Where did I go wrong? [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4404446 - 07/14/05 03:42 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks for all the informative posts, I am going to try to just relax and let go. This has confused me because the first time I used a psychedelic was two hits of LSD, and it was one of the best nights I can remember having, nothing went wrong. The 2nd and 3rd time have both been a little disappointing.
I am going to "pack" for my next trip like has been suggested on the FAQ's in this forum.

The only question I have left is what would be a good dose then for the next trip. I made a mistake it will have been "two days". On Wednesday I took 10 fresh Copelandia Cyasceans(as posted above), and Friday afternoon(tomorrow afternoon), I will recieve fresh Mexican Cubensis. Considering the tolerance from before, and that the mushrooms are weaker, I am considering taking 30 grams fresh. Too much?
I really have a desire to overcome this, and I have full confidence that I can do just that as long as I don't over do the dose.

Edited by ChopinPan (07/14/05 03:44 PM)

Offlineharpd
Passing By

#4404758 - 07/14/05 04:55 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Good call on switching from Copelandia (High potency) to Mexican (low potency). 30 grams fresh should be a good dose, especially since you're only leaving two days between trips. This will be a much more relaxed trip, probably a lot less intense, but I think you'll enjoy yourself thoroughly. Just remember to "think happy thoughts!"

Happy trails,
DHarp

--------------------
When you get the blanket thing you can relax because everything you could ever want or be you already have and are.

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: Where did I go wrong? [Re: harpd]
    #4407726 - 07/15/05 12:48 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

20-30 grams should be good...30 grams might be to much, but you may need a little to much to get over this, just be in a safe setting where nothing can go wrong and let it go and relax.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

InvisibleRESTLESS
C.M.L.W.

#4408588 - 07/15/05 04:36 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I've felt the same feeling before on 4 grams of cubes once, sleep tripping. it's rather annoying thinking about some stupid little idea that has no actual value for 3-4 hours.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract