Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: Bi-curious [Re: Krishna]
    #4411342 - 07/16/05 10:24 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

you only live once, find what you want in life and expierence it, and as long as noone gets hurt then its allright in my book :smile:

des i tried calling oyu at like 1:30 but i guess you were allready asleep :frown: how was the party?

oh well another day

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: Bi-curious [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4411795 - 07/16/05 01:24 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

its all about waht your comfortable with

personally...i had a friend that was interested in me...but it was just too awekward...i would have to be on a lot of drugs to take the amount of awekardness away!

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Re: Bi-curious [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4413210 - 07/16/05 10:09 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
you only live once, find what you want in life and expierence it, and as long as noone gets hurt then its allright in my book :smile:

des i tried calling oyu at like 1:30 but i guess you were allready asleep :frown: how was the party?

oh well another day

I was still at the party at 1:30. In fact...I didn't get home until 7:30 am.  :wink:

It was awesome...I made plenty of new friends. :smile:

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Bi-curious [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4413841 - 07/17/05 01:11 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Desiree said:
I'm considering doing some webcam action. We'll see.

Oh god...Oh god...Oh god...

I thought the first page of this thread was hot...but the second page is getting even better.

*Randalflagg masturbates all over the keyboard*

Edited by RandalFlagg (07/17/05 08:27 PM)

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Bi-curious [Re: verogirl]
    #4413845 - 07/17/05 01:13 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

verogirl said:
alright here it goes...I am Desiree's sister.
I have read through all of these replies and I agree with some of it.
I am a bi-sexual.  I do like woman more then men and my first sexual experience with a woman or shall i say girl..was when i was 12.
I think that if you are gonna be with a woman then make sure it is with a friend..I would suggest her to also just be curious as well..That way there are no worries on who is not doing it right.
I myself am only into lesbian woman..I know what i like and they know how to give it  :naughty:
So i say just go for it..you only live once right..and who knows you might lie it...:lol:

God damn!  All these bi and bi-curous chicks are just coming out of the Shroomery woodwork.  Thank the Lord!

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
    #4414792 - 07/17/05 12:56 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Don't listen to these nerds. If you want to fuck a woman just go out and do it. Its not like your converting to a new religion or anything.

People need to stop taking the sex thing so damn seriously. Less talk more action people.

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC Flag
Re: Bi-curious [Re: Scarfmeister]
    #4423033 - 07/19/05 10:43 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomnoob said:
Don't listen to these nerds. If you want to fuck a woman just go out and do it. Its not like your converting to a new religion or anything.

People need to stop taking the sex thing so damn seriously. Less talk more action people.

Exactly, it's not like you're making some life-changing decision if you decide to fool around w/ someone of the same sex.

--------------------

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Re: Bi-curious [Re: mantis]
    #4444938 - 07/23/05 10:19 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I had a girl here the other night. She's cute. 19.
We drank a little, then got on webcam. She's been with girls before and when we're in public...she calls me her lover. Jokingly of course.
Anyway, she was here and wanted to show some of my friends some skin. so she took off her shirt....slipped her bra off and on...giving me and my friends on yahoo a nice little peep show.

I'm usually a little assertive when it comes to getting what I want. I always make the first move. This time....I couldn't. She stood up and told me to pull down her pants a little.

So I grabbed the front of her pants and began to pull down. I saw a little preview of what I could've had...then I let go.
I became extremely nervous at that point. We weren't the only ones there. There was another girl there with us. She was at the other end of the bed just getting high. She didn't give a fuck what was going on. Still...I was nervous.

Unfortunately...we didn't do anything. I think that if she were to come over again....there would definitely be a chance for us to fool around.

She's a webcam whore...so there may be some more webcam action.....for those of you interested. :wink:

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

OfflinePirate_Patrick
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #4445202 - 07/23/05 11:30 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Wow. I think I can speak for all of us when I say: go for it!

OfflineHawkeye2
Resident TranceAddict

Re: Bi-curious [Re: Krishna]
    #4445470 - 07/24/05 01:02 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Krishna said:
hmmm... well my thoughts on the matter is that all people are bi-sexual, to a greater or lesser extent. the closest i've come to sleeping with another man has been threesomes with myself, a woman, and another man. i've also made out with men on occasions - but never in a serious, sexual way - more in a "hey everybody is drunk and making out with everybody" kind of way. however, i couldn't see myself being 'together' with another man, simply because i think penises are quite grody. :wink:

i would second most peoples suggestions - discuss it with a friend who you'd want to try being together with, and see what happens. you don't necessarily need to implant the idea 'this is a one time thing' in your mind... maybe you'll like it more than sex with a man, and if so, more power to ya!

That's alot more than I-and probably alot of other guys-can say. There seems to be quiet a stigma attatched to two guys doing anything. Even kissing. Girls experimenting seems alot more socially acceptable, lets face it, who hasn't seen two of their girly friends kiss on a drunken night. It just doesn't happen with guys, there's alot of ego and alot of negativity attatched to that behavior between guys. Quiet a double-standard.

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
Re: Bi-curious [Re: Hawkeye2]
    #4447338 - 07/24/05 04:07 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

You are girls. Why don't you talk about your emotions with each other? Or write out what you fantasize about doing or having done with her and let her read it. Have it be a story about how a nice sexy 19 year old webcam slut took her friend who was ambivalent about having sex and gave her a nice slow massage that gently became kissing and then sexual and drank red wine and reefers until the anxiety was gone and you could experiment with it. Then let her touch you, non-sexually at first, then get sexual with it later as you relax and get more intimate. Have it be sensual then sexual, not slutty or just grab a pussy time. Save the webcam stuff for until you are comfortable with it. Maybe you could say it would be hot to think about trying after you are more comfortable with the idea. Have fun.

You wouldn't have such a nervous reaction to it if you weren't really attracted to the idea. Those nerves tell you a lot more then all the stuff coming out of your brain.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #4448889 - 07/24/05 11:02 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Three words for this thread:  *fwap* *fwap* *fwap*  :whacker:

--------------------

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Re: Bi-curious [Re: tomk]
    #4449595 - 07/25/05 04:36 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

tomk said:

You wouldn't have such a nervous reaction to it if you weren't really attracted to the idea.  Those nerves tell you a lot more then all the stuff coming out of your brain.

I guess it wasn't nervousness. It was more like shyness.
I AM attracted to the idea. I want to do this...there's no doubt about that. :tongue:

--------------------

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: Bi-curious [Re: Hawkeye2]
    #4449628 - 07/25/05 05:03 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Hawkeye2 said:
Quote:

Krishna said:
hmmm... well my thoughts on the matter is that all people are bi-sexual, to a greater or lesser extent. the closest i've come to sleeping with another man has been threesomes with myself, a woman, and another man. i've also made out with men on occasions - but never in a serious, sexual way - more in a "hey everybody is drunk and making out with everybody" kind of way. however, i couldn't see myself being 'together' with another man, simply because i think penises are quite grody. :wink:

i would second most peoples suggestions - discuss it with a friend who you'd want to try being together with, and see what happens. you don't necessarily need to implant the idea 'this is a one time thing' in your mind... maybe you'll like it more than sex with a man, and if so, more power to ya!

That's alot more than I-and probably alot of other guys-can say. There seems to be quiet a stigma attatched to two guys doing anything. Even kissing. Girls experimenting seems alot more socially acceptable, lets face it, who hasn't seen two of their girly friends kiss on a drunken night. It just doesn't happen with guys, there's alot of ego and alot of negativity attatched to that behavior between guys. Quiet a double-standard.

something that i've really noticed is the majority of my european male friends have kissed other male friends (usually as a joke, but still) - whereas i don't think i have a single american male friend who has kissed another man (except the gay ones!). albeit there is a lot of homophobia here as well - but people seem to (for the most part) be a lot more open about these sorts of things. really, about sexuality in general - i remember taking showers in high-school in the US and seeing everybody always covering themselves with a towel, being really concerned to hide their bodies from one-another, etc - whereas in norway, people would sit around butt-ass naked in the sauna together, without having a second thought about it.

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Bi-curious(so close and with webcam action) [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4450392 - 07/25/05 12:11 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I'd say do it with someone you don't know... things might get weird.

--------------------

Offlinedrtyfrnk
PresidentialCandidate 2008
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Bi-curious [Re: Silversoul]
    #4450416 - 07/25/05 12:17 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Paradigm said:
Three words for this thread:  *fwap* *fwap* *fwap*  :whacker:

Exactly.

Let's see the webcam video!

--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Re: Bi-curious with pictures...not nude ones you pervs. [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4451353 - 07/25/05 03:57 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Well here's a pic of the girl. She's a total hottie.

She's young...but not extremely young. She's had other women experiences.

--------------------

OfflineSigno
manamana
 User Gallery

Loc: Purple Haze
    #4451468 - 07/25/05 04:17 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

You just didn't hit it because it was on cam and people were in the room. Find a private place and have fun with her.

--------------------

Correlation is not causation!

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Re: Bi-curious with pictures...not nude ones you pervs. [Re: Signo]
    #4451819 - 07/25/05 05:20 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I'm working on it.

--------------------

OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Seahorse Valley
    #4451939 - 07/25/05 05:47 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

She looks like Drew Barrymore in that picture, but better looking.

--------------------
Namaste

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]