Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Contamination Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Wang
Oh Man.......
    #4401759 - 07/14/05 12:04 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

well i was looking for something in my room today and in between my bed and the wall, and i found that someone had spilled a bottle of water more that a week ago, which in turn soaked a bunch of clothing and my beanbag..... mold freakin city under there.... it was so gross, there was a magazine that was starting to look like a chia pet, well i took everything out that was questionable and lysol'd the hell out of the room, cleaned everything cleanable with clorox....... is there anything else anyone would suggest to do, or is my last option to just hope that i got it all and that it goes away?

--------------------
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in Government." 
~Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
~George Washington

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineRogerRabbitM
Bans for Pleasure
 User Gallery

Loc: USA Mountain Northwest
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Oh Man....... [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #4405386 - 07/14/05 09:55 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I use a ten percent bleach solution in my misting bottle. Ten percent bleach, ninety percent water seems to be the most effective ratio. Spray the hell out of everything, including spraying up into the air so the mist falls slowly. Bear in mind, it will bleach/fade your carpet and any exposed bedding, clothing, etc.
RR

--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms

semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Wang
Re: Oh Man....... [Re: RogerRabbit]
    #4405417 - 07/14/05 10:01 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

cool thanx.

--------------------
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in Government." 
~Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
~George Washington

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Contamination Forum